All Comments on 'Strictly Cum In Me'

by Courier345

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Darcey Bussell

You could at least spell the name of the celebrity right if you are going to create a story about them.

Darcey Bussell

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Literotica you are slipping.

Are you actually reading the submissions or just posting them?

Used to be submissions with a single spelling error would be rejected- how did this get through?

DalainDalainover 10 years ago
You wanted constructive feedback...

The best I can do is tell you to spellcheck your work and learn how to use punctuation. I didnt get more than 3 paragraphs into your story, but just in those 3 paragraphs I can find at least 33 mistakes in spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.

Apart from that, there's at least one logic mistake in that bit alone already, along with the fact that for this to feel like a story and not an opportunity for you to write down dirty words in a row, you would have needed to stretch that entire thing out to at least twice its length. To show you what I mean, here's the beginning of your story, with errors fixed and slight alterations to style:

Darcey Bussell was pacing back and forth in her dressing room, 10 minutes before she went on stage for tonight's episode of "Strictly Come Dancing". "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cursed to herself, thinking of her current dilemma as she moved back and forth across the room.

She had entered her dressing room to find an unmarked envelope left on her desk. When she opened it she found a USB drive, which, when examined on her laptop computer, contained a video of her giving head to and fucking her gardener in a public toilet close to her house.

1/5, keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In future please ask someone to check your spelling, punctuation, grammar and the correct use of initial capital letters for proper nouns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
RUBBISH

Could have been a good story had it not been written by some pre-teen moron.

He probably watches 'Strictly' while he's playing with his little dickie hoping to see the dancers knickers! Absolutely no idea of correct English grammar, terrible use of punctuation and full of wrong spelling...can't even spell 'Darcey' correctly! Suggest you concentrate more when you go back to school.

MarcedMarcedabout 1 month ago

Awful grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous