All Comments on 'The Hunt for White Pussy'

by Dirt Man

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree with the story

Man if this was real I can tell you this I treat my white slut just the same way you did in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good, better, best

Fuck yes, her husband should have been there to see her enjoying a black cock pumping her full of sperm. He should make her pregnant because all white cunts should open up to black cocks for breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hell Yeahs...

Having my fair share of that good white pussy. I'm 35 and Just got me a sweet 17 year young, wild red head with some nice, firm big titties, pinkest stiff nipples that I enjoy sucking, and a cunt as tight as hell. I fuck her senseless, and she rides me like a bitch in heat. Last week, I met a married brunette fucking hot as hell. Took her back to my place, seduced her good, bounced those swollen tits and small, shapely body up and down my black dick so aggressively. Then I doggied her for so long, she couldn't help but beg me to pump her hungry snatch with my seed which I gladly obliged. Couple weeks before that, I took this 19 year young, blonde bombshell out to eat, brought her back home, did some special eating of my own till she had my pants down slobbing and tittyfucking my cock. She was quick to have my knob spread that pussy. I carried her to the bedroom onto the bed, spread her, buried my dick to the balls, and enjoyed every moment of feeling my dick ooze fluid deep inside her until I built up so much pressure to saturate her sweet, pink insides all while she screamed in pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
STINKY NIGGER DICK

I THINK BLACK DICK IS GROSS,AND IT STINKS .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fuck Niggers!!!

I am a white girl and I've dated whites, and Latinos but i'll never date a black guy!!! they're so fucking gross and some of them are even starting to act white just because they know that they have to be fake in order to be accepted. I stay away from a Lazy, Disrespectful, weed smoking, AIDS infected, Nasty people like you!!!

Don't even get me started on them bragging about every little thing they do!!! god! if whites bragged about everything, id be gay!! and yes id rather go gay than to ever be with a fucking NIGGER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FUCKING HATERS!!!!

MAN FUCK YA'LL LIL WHITE ASS BITCHES!!!! WHO THE FUCK GAVE YALL THE RIGHT TO FUCKING EVEN SAY THE WORD NIGGER!!!! BITCHES KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT ABOUT BLACK MEN... FIRST OF ALL THE SO CALLED MEN YA'LL ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE BLACK BOYS!!! BLACK MEN DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT AND IT WOULD DO YA'LL ASSES WELL TO REMEMBER THAT!!! SO IN THE NEAR AND FAR FUTURE... KEEP BOTH OF YA'LL DAMN OPINIONS ABOUT BLACK MEN TO YOUR DAMN SELF BECAUSE YOU DEFINITLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKIN ABOUT!!! DUMB ASS BITCHES!!! WHEN YOU FIND A REAL BLACK MAN YOU'LL KNOW... TRUST BITCH YOU'LL KNOW!!

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 14 years ago
Another funn but sad comment from Anonymous, but it's a nigger this time

talk. Notice al the words not needed in his reply!! Like bitches and dumb ass. but that's typical for a black slum living off the welt of this land and not contributing to anything but his momma's cunt. he most likely has a 1st grade educations , sells dope and blames the white man for all his problems jus another piece of shit and who voted for BO cause he gets mor money and benifits from the tax paying population!! Yes he is as dark as a turd. We are so tired of you and your typical comments Anonymous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah, fuck those white pussy

I'm 45 and just love fuckin' young white chicks. I once met a divorced woman of 38 with a 17 yo daughter, but am sure she only 14-15. I regularly fucked the mom and lately the daughter flirting with me so I tried her. Man she is one helluva nice tight clean shaved pussy that makes me cum 2-3 times without pulling out. Now we have 3 some and I fuck both white bitches and they love my 9 inch black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just great!

I like it. White women (especially married ones) all should taste black cock at one time or the other. It is better than the best. I tried it once and loved it so much that I need it (and get it) at least twice a week. My husband does not mind and our sex life changed for the better. I love my hubby and will never leave him for a black guy, but I have the best of both worlds and have never regretted my decision to go for black cocks. My husband MAKES LOVE to me, whereas all my black friends simply FUCK me. To feel a black cock shooting sperm into my pussy is just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nigga jizz

I's a big nigga strippa dancer fo yo pleasurin.i luv's to shakes my big nigga dick fo tha horny white bitch to see.ain't nothing like leavin they little pink pussy to knows i can please them by shucking my clothes off in fronts of a room full of ho-ny bitch's.i loves to squat down and snap my nigga nuts up into my belly to make a loud snap,drives the women crazy.in 20 years of dancing i can says that white women gives de best head they is.shaking my cum filled nuts makes them faint at de sight of a big black dick teasing fo they pleasure.aint no shortage of bitch's to pleasure in dis bizness.white man watch out fo yo bitch's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sick

Gross, keep nigger dick away from anything but crack whore, all it's good for. Keep your fucking lazy ass dirty aids spreading crack smoking welfare foodstamp claiming dirty uneducated monkey looking low brow stinking asshat clownshoe porch monkey away from society. In fact, go back to Africa, we don't need slaves anymore so your purpose here is over. Stop stealing stereos for your addiction and get the fuck out of our country

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
trolls

Really, people. grow the fuck up. If you don't enjoy reading about interracial love, move on to something more to your liking.

Besides bitches, don't knock it until you try it.

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ah ah shiiiet!

Say bless you.. fuck that . This shit is fucking so stupid, racist rancorous, unhuman , savage, and uncivilized. I would hang you from your toes upside down over a bed of razor sharp poisonous fish. Stop thinking stupid .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FAN FANT FANTASY

THAT WHAT I READ HERE. If it for real. and both party(ies) agree no harm no foul. living fantasy. I did not like the language and would have use other words, but that me.. one more thing why read in this site if this is objective . Stop find something else.

or say not for you. Or better yet text what you would like to see different in this story, without being to negative

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Like this woman, most, if not all, white women deep down, want the same experience. All white pussies should be available to those superior black cocks to be fucked and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Racist Trash

Not worth another word

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unloaded on

From some of the responses I read. You got unloaded on. Seems as tho somebody forgot this is Literotica. The choice was theirs, to read or not to read. So their trashy response could be filed definitely in file 13. Like a radio, if you don't like the channel change it, or move a channel you like better.

I thought it was pretty hot. Know a gal that Really enjoys black men, says they are only ones that really satisfy her. So keep up the good work. Needless to say enjoyed the story .

Thanks for your talent and sharing.

RobarretoRobarretoabout 1 year ago

It's good to read about men who know how to fuck a woman's pussy and other orifices. Fuck her to cry, like and come. And eventually, inseminate, breed. Especially if it's a blackman-whitewoman fuck.

I also write about interracial domination and cuckol here at Literotica and I know how readers appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Want to watch my wife being fucked like that with a big black cock, then it's my turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous