All Comments on 'Kim Pt. 02'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
MarvinSMarvinSover 10 years ago
Better than Kim pt. 1

I didn't care for Kim pt. 01 and almost didn't read pt. 02. This one is so much better, and I think one doesn't really need to read part 1 to appreciate the pt 2 story.

roadbirdroadbirdover 10 years ago
see

good things do happen to those that sin dont they..they got what they der\served

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Awesome!

A Nuke Strike shown from an Asshole's point of view. Outfuckin'standing!

5 Stars!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Nice Recovery

What can I write...you recovered well and...so did I!!!

Your first submission suggested that he was a wimp...NOT that he definitely was one!

I felt that he left that room bewildered, confused and disoriented and certainly not cognizant of what was going on. So, I guess I get to write...Told Ya to those who were sure that he was a wimp. If they read carefully, they would have seen the same signs of confusion on his part.

Okay, enough!

I thought this follow-up was spot on! Knowing the truth though I might have made an effort to rehab her - seemed as though she was worth it and she was drugged.

Thanks Brit, your never fail to entertain!

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Go and sin no more....

and lo' he couldn't! Great amendment. A real BTB coming from a complete cuck story....

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
2nd Comment

Ok, ok. I had to read this one again right quick. Brit, you sir have just redeemed yourself for the last few you've put out on here. This one is a classic.

I'd give you another 5 if I could, man. Great stuff!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Awesome Recovery

Ok you redeemed yourself. Great response. A BTB story ending with an excellent twist. Well done. 5 big stars!!!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
O THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

every night,,,,forgetting playing means paying. TK U MLJ LV NV

deadonedeadoneover 10 years ago
Just like always

He goes to easy on them, old Britease is a true teddy-bear softy.

When, oh when, is he ever going to show some real spunk and get a BTB story?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

What a recovery. Just when I thought you were losing it you come back strong and give the knockout blow. Keep them coming.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 10 years ago
Very much enjoyed this!

But you can't please everyone ... my only complaint was the change in Mark's character from first to second story.

I would have much rather you tried to raise the Phoenix directly out of the ashes of story 1 ... than switch horses.

My preferences aside, excellent read ... I enjoyed the creativity you used!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Ah. Hindsight is a wonderful tool.

A rasperry from the mosh pit. Keep 'em coming Brit.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Taking sides

Winterfoxx needs to re-read Ch1! There is nothing that outs Mark as a wimp! It IS easy to infer that, but Hubby's indecision mainly happens AFTER the drugging. He didn't dance well, and Sweetie did, so finding a friendly guy who could keep her busy on the dance floor is NOT a wimpy thing!

So, 2ndThought gets my nod!

However, in some fairness, Winterfoxx would have Mark, drugs or no, eviscerate Los Four Amigos before all of Sweetie's clothes were off ... with or without La Famiglia.

My main objection is that resorting to the TWO magic elixirs (actually, the trank for Hubby is NOT all that magic) is stretchy! -1

4*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Didn't do it

Part two read as though you saw the predictably low score(as high as they were was is proof that good writing talent counts for something), and you tried to salvage a ridiculous bad story situation. And you did it with the underworld boss/Seal Special forces/Government Assassin, what ever.

So he came off as a wimp. she a slut and suddenly he is supernatural enforcer.

Frankly I would rather he not remember anything of the night before, and have her go out out and buy a 22 caliber pistol, or a stun gun and a sharp knife and hunt the miscreants down one by one.

.

Just didn't do it for me

Chilley

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Problem

Part1 and part2 are two different stories..in part1 she leaves him and is out with rich men,in pt2 she is a whore working for the family,in pt 1 she doesnt want to talk to him,in pt2 she does but he doesnt.In pt1 she is a slut,in pt2 she is a rape victim since she was drugged..even with different pov they dont mesh.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Are you familiar with the phrase "cut your losses"...

... This story was doomed from the start and this feeble effort to fix it was just that, feeble. As cantbuymy said "quit digging" because there is no way out of this hole.

TysonsHomeTysonsHomeover 10 years ago
Can't connect the dots

Poor sequel from the other perspective. Too many things different from pt 1 to pt2. This should explain what was going on in Kim's head. Needs to be way more detail about what happened after Mark left that resulting in Kim not coming home. Very poor effort, sorry.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
pt.3

Once Mark found out that Kim was drug there is a good chance Kim could get back with Mark.

Perhaps using their resources of criminal to hunt down other bastards who date drug rape women ! ?

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Authour comment

Can't please some people can you. Odd how different readers come up with a completely different impression of the same story. Guess that's what life is about. Why do some readers keep on about me being upset by the low score for Kim 1, when I actually predicted that the score would be low. Why do I write stories like these? because I can. Because I enjoy the challenge, and that's why I try to explore a little bit out of the standard mould. Read some of Starstang's stories, and see how crazy some of his senarios are, which is great.

Thanks for reading anyway.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Britease while chapter 2 feels more like your usual tongue in cheek slightly over the top stories of the past, as others have said it doesn't really gel with the characters and events in chapter one which comes across as a way more serious/realistic style of story.

No disrespect ment, but its like chapters 1 and 2 were written by two different authors.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 10 years ago
I have to agree with Jounar

The Mark we see described in this story doesn't really seem to be the same person as Mark in the first story. Mark in the first story comes across as a bit of a hapless nebbish, but in the second story Mark is pretty obviously a strong, capable member of an organized crime family. There's nothing really wrong with this story as a story. It would stand alone as a decent little story all by itself. But I don't think it's particularly successful as a sequel to the initial story because of the disparity between the characterizations of Mark in the two stories.

If you had perhaps put something in either story that showed your readers how losing his wife forced Mark to change, to become the character he is in the second tale, then I think the second story could have worked as a sequel. As it is, not so much.

As a reader commenting on your work it's not my role to tell you what you ought to be writing, or to criticize your reasons for writing something. What I CAN do, though, is tell you whether or not I liked a story, and if possible, explain the reasons I feel that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOW THIS IS AN ENDING.........

That I can enjoy. Still laughing @ outcome of story. Good recovery Brit.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Not the same Mark?

I guess he wouldn't be after he'd recovered from the chemicals put into his drink. Or didn't some of you read that? I'm not bloody Shakespear you know, and a lot better at tennis than I am at writing, but getting a bit old for that.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
strange I did not give any stars

I read the first chapter? Wife, Kids, sounded like a marriage.. now you indicate this was nothing more than a call girl, prostitute and pimp looking like a husband and wife setting up guys to roll over? I don't get it. I understand the narcotics added to their drinks, call it RAPE and retaliation then the husband and wife reconcile and live happily ever after. This was strange. Not like your other work. perhaps redo

Viper_Strikes_RKOViper_Strikes_RKOover 10 years ago
Sequel

Hey I think you need to write the sequel to this, like what I can see in chapter three is that Chris and his friends got her addicted to drugs and made her work for them as a call girl, so when Mark put Chris in a chair, Kim would be able to escape from them and return to Mark, then they can talk about her story in the next chapter/sequel and maybe Mark and Kim patch things up or something.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
pearl necklace cast before the swine

Britease you poor bugger, you can't win for losing.

From all the ridiculously stupid commentators you seem to attract, I would suggest you bottle your pheromones and sell it to a chemical company to add to their best pest control spray.

Not only would you make a fortune but your contribution to human evolution would be cleaning out the shallow end of the gene pool.

YathinkYathinkover 10 years ago
Pretty Damn funny! Payback's a bitch, isn't it?? 5 stars!

If you decide to go around drugging people's drinks, someone other than you may be getting the last laugh!

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 10 years ago
BEFORE I READ THIS

I did not, as you posed it, "get you suitably infuriated," by first reading. Before continuing on I wanted to make that known. I enjoyed Part 1.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 10 years ago
WAS IT ANGST OR OR WHAT

Cripes dude. I think U may have taken the writings of others to heart. There is a quality of human honesty in your writing and plenty of silent readers like it.

Keep on keeping on.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
#2 OFTEN TIMES THE PAY BACK IS MORE THAN

what the original prize was worth. TK U MLJ LV NV

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago
What?

This is a total reversal of the characterizations in Pt. 01.

All of a sudden you make the hubby out to be a tough guy who won't take any shit. In Pt. 01 he's scared to say 'Boo'.

Bad bad bad.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@harrycarton

In Part 1 he was DRUGGED.

VittorioDanielSaurezVittorioDanielSaurezabout 9 years ago
It was bad

As in one of the worst from your work and pretty bad in general.

Didn't like the first one and loathed this one. Honestly, I didn't have the cathartic feeling, it was not very well written, I don't understand why you tried the twist ending since, by reading a little more, it makes no sense and the characters are... guhhh

Just guhhh

1 star and honestly, I doesn't deserve that either.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
EVEN LIMEYS" KNOW ABOUT THE BULL & HORN SAGA

at least some of them do know. TK U MLJ LV NV

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 8 years ago
Personal reference

I like most of your writing. However, in this case, I'm less than enamoured when referencing 'Literotica' and 'writers'. It takes away the suspension of belief when reading, or watching, works of fiction. Mentioning yourself within the text sounds a bit arrogant and self-serving to me and not humourous enough for me to chuckle at and let it go. Otherwise the creativity is pretty good.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Amusing story telling

However Kim's character is very contradictory between her conversation in the bathroom and how she behaved subsequently. Saying she loved him and asking for it just one time...... to where she was later. There would have to have been some further confrontation between them, more than what is offered.

But a fun and surprising read nonetheless and maybe there will be a part 3.

McAnonMcAnonalmost 8 years ago
Still a Wimp

No gangster's bros would have allowed what happened at the Hotel and as for Kim her IQ must be in the minus range if she thought she would get away with it. What a sorry pair, made for each other.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
I´ve got the strong impression...

...your stories suffer more and more. Why is that, I wonder? You introduce characters with obviously 1-digit IQ´s, have them belittle "average guys" that - surprise - are connected with even dumber women...that construction has been used too often to be of any use to your readers. Too far fetched, I would think. There are some brilliant stories on this site, with a hell of a plot..why, do you think, those are different?

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Wife

Sorry but I believe the husbands version of events, you see alcohol has a lot to aswer for it addles the brain making it impossible to make rational decisions.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
SUFFERING SUCCOTATS

self inflicted.....self loathing.....self injected.....where has my Lil Libido gone, TK U MLJ LV NV

andyinozandyinozabout 6 years ago
A little better - but DRUGS ... really !!

At least the crew got their right whack.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Nice try at a save.

It somewhat worked. Still....

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 5 years ago
Not sure why I didn't see this earlier

I may have not read any more of Britease's stuff after he screwed the pooch with the ending of "Kim" part 1. But all the author did in this story was open a door and roll in a hand full of grenades. It seemed to be a reactionary piece due to the harsh comments from the first chapter and was straight forward and to the point - over-the top revenge. But it didn't seem to match the first story. Mark seemed like a limp noodle in the first chapter when he walks away and leaves Kim to be used. I think calling the police would have been the very least any man would have done. But now we find out he's some type of gangster? Why wouldn't he make a phone call and have his men at the room in a heart beat? There was simply no thought given to this blowup. Britease got harrassed hard after chapter 1 and wrote what he thought everyone wanted - a massive revenge chapter. While I applaud the effort to finish, this wasn't up to the authors usual standards. Not good.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Paid

Punishment deserved, punishment given. The end.

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
Loved the ending

Something tells me Mark was a mobster?

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpabout 4 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

GOOD FUCKING JOB.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68almost 4 years ago
No innocent victim here

When you are looking to play games like that, you run the risk of running into the wrong people.

SamsungdfpSamsungdfpover 3 years ago
MMMMMMaaaaaarvelous. Fucking marvelous

Couldn't have happen to a group of marvelous men

Top marks

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I assume the reference to the surname and it being Richardson's is alluding to the south London gang that existed at the time of the Krays. The Krays ruled North London and Richardsons south London.

My wife's uncle was an enforcer for the Richardsons and somehow I doubt that any family member would have allowed the events in this story to happen. :)

BriteaseBriteaseover 3 years agoAuthor
To the last commentater

Yes it was a reference to the Richardson gang. Unlike your uncle I certainly wasn’t an enforcer, but I did know a bunch of them and in those days in S London, at my age, you were either with them or watch your back.

Fortunately I went off to university and escaped from too much influence.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Going thru your stuff after a few years. I periodically return to the polished authors. I guess I was struck by your need to salvage some of your reputation with this follow up. All I can say at this point is, _M. Britease semble sensible aux critiques._ 8^)

Pardon the French. I suspect that you often use them as an antagonist in your stories.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
If he

Had been a badass the first part would never have happened this is just so unbelievable.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Mark put things right with his wife’s abusers. But he was a little late.

PorterrhPorterrhabout 2 years ago

…. And an even more terrible sequel

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Average at best. No emotional impact. Nothing to signify that Mark put the fear of God into them. Just a fairly emotionless retelling of events. Which is really par for the course for writers in this category. 99% have no idea how to write a scene with emotional impact that doesn't involve a loved one dying, or some poor slut-wife suffering disproportionately.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Sorry, but not one of your better stories 😢

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't make up for that horrible story. I'm ashamed to have put you down as a favorite. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm trying to imagine how this sorry tale could be worse. I've failed...

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

And also , you're from South London but you're an Arsenal fan. How the fuck does that work?

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

I liked this episode but it didn’t deal with Kim. What happened to her was only touched upon. Her story of ruin would have been much more interesting. The poor thing was dragged into the mud by drugs and she is a victim as much as Mark.

JBird11JBird11about 1 year ago

This was better than the first, but you make him out to be a wimp, and now a tough guy. Doesn't flow well. And the stories 'Kim', I would have liked to see more of the back and forth there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The very last part was funny. The rest, not so much

DrgwngDrgwng12 months ago

Had an idea of what a scum sucking pos this author was, now have it confirmed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was a stupid mess of a story. Sorry I read it. Gave it 1 star since there's no negatives. Also, I thought Kim was this guy's wife. Now I'm not sure. WTF?? This story had nothing to do with the 1st one; so much for it being the so-called truth. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I thought....

B3ndoverB3ndover7 months ago

Nice twist at the end

Hiram325Hiram3257 months ago

Redemption of a sort from Pt. 1, still a very unsatisfying store in its entirety.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Naaaaaahh!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF is this?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kim Previous Part
Kim Series Info

SIMILAR Stories