All Comments on 'The Last Christmas Present'

by CambriaRose

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Beautiful

But i started crying about a third of the way down the first page and didnt stop

chris73170chris73170over 10 years ago
great story

i started crying towards the end but i loved the story

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 10 years ago
So... [POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!]

...when does she find out that the baby is not Ryan's, but his twin's?

CambriaRoseCambriaRoseover 10 years agoAuthor
No spoiler...

There isn't a second part to this story. The baby was Ryan's.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 10 years ago
Whew! At least I didn't ruin it for anyone, but...

Why did you bring the twin into the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
think about a sequel

What about the possibility of the twin marrying her?

CambriaRoseCambriaRoseover 10 years agoAuthor
Hmm..

I didn't really think about doing a second part, wouldn't that be weird though?

As for the brother, he was originally part of the wedding scene along with the other family members, but I took them out and made it more intimate. If he was that ill it wouldn't make sense to have a huge production. So he sorta ended up just being the gift deliverer.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm typing & weepy right now, so please forgive any typing errors. This is just a beautiful, wonderful love story. It doesn't need a chapter 2, and it sure as Heaven doesn't need her to marry the womanizer brother.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I'm still crying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This made me cry. Puts things into perspective

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 10 years ago
Beautiful

This story is perfect just as it is it really doesn't need a second chapter, unless you remove the epilogue and went into detail of how she didn't cope after his death and how the baby saved her.

I'm really glad you didn't have her get together with Ryans twin too. If you love someone that much and they pass away it takes a long time to open yourself back up to be willing to face that hurt again, plus if she'd have gotten with the twin he'd always be wondering if he was just a replacement for Ryan, and would they be together if he didn't look like his late brother.

Beautiful, heart wrenching, and ultimately a story of how life goes on after death and that there is always something to live for. 5 stars but deserves more! Good luck with the contest.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Story*****

Thanks for sharing.

kindtemptresskindtemptressover 10 years ago
Wow

Also In tears. Only story I've given a 5*. Great job!!

BreezySnowBreezySnowover 10 years ago
Loving..

That was a beautiful, loving story and I also was in tears!!! I also gave it 5 stars! Great job!

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago
sweet

This is a sweet story, but so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Such a beautiful story. You have a true gift for writing. I thank God every day for letting me survive lukemia. I can understand the anguish of life and love lost.

hottublover929hottublover929over 10 years ago
Perfect

Beautiful heart wrenching story! I love it how it is. I can't believe I almost didn't read this story!

I've had a sister die from cancer and u did a beautiful job discussing the struggles without being too specific. Hope your story does well in the contest !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wuzz

you call this a story??!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

Merry Christmas

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Nice

but-a cold is a virus and antibiotics WILL NOT WORK. a cold may weaken the system so much bacteria may cause pneumonia which is usually bacterial-antibiotics needed. A virus has never been cured only suppressed and vaccines can be developed. otherwise very nicely written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous