All Comments on 'Ryan Ch. 12'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yay i loved this sexy story...now lets do a sequel with their children B) *evil grin*

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Awesome as usual!

Great ending to an excellent tale!

I'm giving it 5 HUGE Stars as with every other chapter. Thank you, MissPrimrose. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It can't be over....

Perfect. Thanks for reeling it in. Looking forward to your next adventure.

ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 10 years ago
Bittersweet

Such a wonderful story, but sadly, the end to such a wonderful series.

I loved Ryan.

I am anxious to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was a good story

But it would be nice if u can post pictures of the character likethey do on the chamber

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five******

*******

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I wish that Ryan and Dani didn't have to come to a close. Great job with their story.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
you rock missprim

i loved all of this story im so happy it all ended on a wonderful note, continued success in later writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

None of this is true to life. Fiction and misleading.

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 10 years ago

This was an amazing story. The journey was so worth it. Ryan and Dannie were the best. Miss Primrose keep up the wonderful work.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
my boo was right!!!!! 5*

i love love LOVE Ryan and Dani!!! and this was the perfect end to their story!!!! ^^

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
I loved this story!!

Ryan and Dani made such an awesome couple! Their love was palpable and truly inspiring. Their kids were just as cute their parents. Good story telling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The real meaning of love

Wonderful story. Thank you for writing a story that shows what love is truly about. You are a great writer, hope to see more of your work. Congrats.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Good Ending...

Hey this was a great story. I will miss reading about Ryan and Dani story but I'm very happy with the ending. Hope to read more of your literary work in near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

This was truly one of the TOP best stories I've ever read. It truly truly was. Thank you so much for this. Please write more stories, your gift is purely graceful. :')

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You

Simply lovely.

Annabelle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank God for your friend's nagging, this is one of the best I have ever red so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best tale of love

By far, this is the best series I've read. And I hate series. Dani & Ryan just made me want to read more. 5starz

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 10 years agoAuthor
@ Best tale of love

Thanks for the comment. I have a couple more stories down and two in the works. I'll be posting another one hopefully in a couple of months or sooner. Since I apparently don't know how to write short stories, it'll be another series. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!!!

I so loved this series. A great and fabulous read and it was completed!!! Thanks I am reading it again and again and again. Would love to read more of your work!!! Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I absolutely loved this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@ Miss P.

Can't wait for your other series, btw, I'm a guy ;-)

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222about 10 years agoAuthor
@anonymous 2/8/2014

Love and romance is for everyone and I'm so glad guys are reading. I'm trying to wrap up my current story so that I can post a new one. I like to stay a couple of stories ahead. That means my readers have to wait, but on the other hand, they don't have to wait months in between chapters because I'm writing as I go and got stuck or don't have time to finish. The story is already completed when I post, if not fully edited, which relieves some of the stress. Editing is still a bitch though. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sighh :)

I loved this story! Can't wait to read your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This was very good

I really enjoyed this story . This one was better than some of the stories I purchased.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"Life had given her the world." - I really love that line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo!!!

One of the best endings I have ever seen. This book threw me in from the beginning and captivated me... Romantic love story with a beautiful love that grew on me. Much better than some published books...

Keep up the great work....

BjthebearBjthebearalmost 10 years ago
The end

The journey is complete and I thank you for letting me come along for the beautiful ride. I sincerely enjoyed each written word and look forward to your successful publication. You are too good not to be recognized by we readers that appreciate well written and particularly hot story lines. Looking forward to many more such stories. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it!

This is one of the best stories I have read here. It made me excited, cry, laugh, worry...made me feel a lot of emotions. It was really a great read. Thank you for sharing your stories. I hope you keep writing. God bless you.

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
thanks

Lovely story - just enough drama to keep me hooked but with happy endings all the way through for the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BRILLIANT!

What more can u say for this wonderful, romantic story!! You and your characters have captivated us all throughout this tale, without a doubt!! We yearn for more from you....PLEASE!

brijeonbrijeonover 9 years ago
wonderful

Loved,loved , loved it. I want a Ryan. Everyone should read this story. Most importantly you FINISHED. Keep on writing.

spankthisspankthisalmost 9 years ago
ryan

So is Ryan based on a real man or nah?

I love this story

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222almost 9 years agoAuthor
@ brijeon

Thank you for your comment. My goal is to finish a story before I start posting, with only some editing to do. That's much easier than to run up against writers block in the middle of the story or to lose interest in it and never finish. I've read too many stories that were never finished and know how frustrating that can be. Again, thank you for your comments. Hopefully, I'll be able to put something up before the year is out.

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222almost 9 years agoAuthor
@ spankthis

I was writing Ryan in my head long before I met the 'real' guy. Sometimes life gives you what you want and what you need at the same time. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the best stories I have read on Lit.! Brava to the author!

CRNA5

mrskelleymrskelleyover 7 years ago
Beautiful!!!!

This was one of the best stories on this site!!!! Loved it!!! You should publish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best on Lit!

It has been a absolute pleasure to watch the characters develop and grow. Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This has been one of the best stories I've ever read. Great character development and plot. I loved how they didn't allow drama to infiltrate their lives and steal their joy, peace and happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

It wasn’t just about sex- which is why I came but none the less- I loved it. I love the characters and the story. I really wish I had a Ryan of my own now. We share the same birthday! 😍 Ugh so jealous of Dani though twins scare me. 😂 Loved loved loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I wish there was continuation. I love pure love. Pity I never had it.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 4 years ago
Such a sweet story and happy ending

It's refreshing to find a sweet love story every now and again on this site. Thanks for sharing. Hope you continue to write new stories.

jrquilconjrquilconalmost 4 years ago
NICE!!

It's not just th'sexy bits. You've developed yr characters well. So much so, I found myself wonderin' 'bout what happens to minor characters like Zack!

Anyhoo, Great job!

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Omg!!!! What an amazing series! I loved how much Ryan and Dani loved, respected, and adored each other. Keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. Beautiful, poignant and every girl’s dream life

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

BRAVO!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous