All Comments on 'The Stranger'

by sweetnpetite

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailover 20 years ago
Bravo!!

Graspped my mind with words to my eye's...

As I sat and read and "Sigh's"

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
WOW how kinky is this?

This was so hot I masterbated to it serveral times and totally imagined you especially after reading your poem have sex with me. I read that first then this and it was SOOooo HOT HOT HOT!

BitchslapperBitchslapperabout 20 years ago
Superb

This story is quite simply superb. It is charged with emotion. The characters are realistic. The inner struggle of the protagonist is common in this genre, but you bring something new to it. You truly understand what she was feeling and thinking. Please keep writing stories for this genre, and please keep writing in general.

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanabout 20 years ago
Smiles...

Sometimes One comes across a story of such wicked delight that it takes One's breath away. This is one of those stories...

Excellent addition to the genre. Rape is sick, make no bones about it, but Rapefantasy, or Rapefiction, is a legitimate source of the most taboo of erotic feelings. My God girl, this is a good effort at tasting those feelings.

happy2bhubbyhappy2bhubbyover 19 years ago
Very familiar

Sweetpetite, I was very impressesd and arroused.

In particular I love the way the female vasilates betweet wanting and not wanting to be treated roughly. Your inclusion of paced refrences to hair play are very realistic, sexy and excellent in making and keepiing the story yours!

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Nasty!!

Oh, I love your wicked mind LOL

That was a HOT little story!! Off to read more of your stuff ;-)

hotchkisshotchkissover 19 years ago
OOOOH

Hot story I really liked it but found I craved more detail, not a critism just my taste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the best of all time

Great story and in my opinion a hall of fame candidate. Its so graphic, naughty and erotic all in one. I love how it goes from non consensual to consensual. Both people discovering that the same taboo thing excites them. Your attention to detail was fantastic.

maggot420maggot420over 19 years ago
Outstanding

I loved it. Beautifully written. Concise and yet highly descriptive.

HughJardHughJardabout 19 years ago
Loved this story...

i loved this story. It fulfills it's promise, and left me wanting more. Thank you.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Good Story!

Thanks it was very good. A good read. Only one problem, towards the end you called her "Valley" instead of "Vallerie".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
orgasmic

extreamly orgasmic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice

Not much more to say than that. Except maybe "very".

chocolatecookie3chocolatecookie3over 11 years ago
Good

Sexy story but it could stand to be longer! Maybe more build up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous