All Comments on 'Object of Mom's Affection'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
One word...maybe two!

AWESOME...INCREDIBLY SENSUAL!!!!! Guess that is three.....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Echo of praise

My expectations of your story were met and exceeded !

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent story from you keep it up

Oz1999Oz1999over 10 years ago
Not taking it farther?

I gave you a 5 for the story. You could, however, use a proof reader. There were a number of misplaced or just wrong words, but loved the story.

I am surprised that you aren't going to continue with a sequel. Brittany might make a perfect mate for Rob, and provide a perfect cover for Rob's relationship with Jill. A threesome would be hot, or maybe even bring in Brittany's dad for a foursome ... so many possibilities.

Oh well just my crazy imagination; you're the author & it's your story. You did a really good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INCOMPLETE

There should have been a pregnancy......................many pregnancies

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Hope you'll continue it. You could bring in Brittany for a threesome.

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Great story

It's very exciting. Hope you can continue this story for a second chapter.

This time, Jill's son and Brittany meets and fell in love and have sex while Jill watches and joins them.

Then Jill meets Brittany's dad and eventually have sex . Then started hinting that his daughter desires him and started to plan the incest between the father and daughter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Excellent

I'd like to expand on OZ1999's suggestion.

Have the kids get together and, the father and mother get together.

Perfect cover, they can all enjoy themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot !!!! Can't wait for part 2

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Can you spread your legs mom?" he asked. "I want to see it."

Sure he does. "It'--his own mother's mommy-hole--is the best thing a boy can ever see. Like plenty of sons, Rob's real eager to get a good look at the wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. Jill's like plenty of moms nowadays, she's real eager to show her cunt to her darling baby boy. She knows it excites him, that it make him hard, harder than he's ever been before, he's practically jizzing in his pants from the sight. Brittany, Jill's favorite student and wise beyond her years, acts as the catalyst here, egging Jill on to do what in her heart she aches to do. I'm glad that there's none of the all too predictable lesbo action in this typically brilliant story by the highly literate HeyAll, who never disappoints. Brittany's sweet slit gets drenched thinking about her own father. I hope he's smart enough to give his Little Princess what she wants, his fat veiny daddy-dick jammed up his baby girl's adorable little coochie. Meanwhile, Rob comes home and Jill's ready for him. Rob's a big well-built, good-looking lad, he's had lots of inferior cunts, but his own mother's cunt sets him on fire. Like a good son, he gets his head between his mother's thighs and pays tribute to the hole he came out of with his lips and tongue and mouth. Shit, he slurps his mother's twat half to death, and mom cums like crazy. Rob drops his pants and boxers, tosses them aside, and Jill gets her first good look at her boy's big hard cock reaching for the sky. It is magnificent, it's the cock of all her dreams, and when Rob slides his cock up his mother's warm wet loving twat, both of them know it's up where it belongs, back up her boy's first and best home. Her son gives her the greatest fuck of her life, of his too. Then Rob gives her the final and ultimate tribute. He unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a huge cuntful of creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago
5 Stars

Utterly brilliant! I want to see Brittany involved there though. Next chapter maybe?

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 10 years ago
Truely Awsome First Chapter.

This has to be the first chapter as the suggestion of Brittany's feelings for her father suggest that there is more to come (CUM). As mentioned in other comments the son, the student and the father the possibilities are endless.

Pleeeeeeaaase continue with this story. I look forward to more to come.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

I don't know if you planned a second chapter but as you can see, your fans are clamoring for one. Maybe chapter two can be from Brittany's point of view with her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

I agree a second chapter about bittany and her dad then maybe they all get together and brittany has robert as the parents watch then the kids watch the parents !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best.

I can't wait for chapter two. I love your style of writing, it feels so honest and sexy.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Damning a good story with faint praise

It was a reasonably good m/s romance but you've written far better.

I could believe Jill and Robert really dug each other enough to make love w/o too much plot grease.

That's why the character of Brittany as GGG MPDG matchmaker/enabler pissed me off.

Where things derailed and took a migraine-inducing leap to WTFBBQ-land for me was Jill's handwringing to Robert about being an "out" couple when she takes a career suicide leap handing Brittany a signed confession and tons of blackmail ammo via email to somebody she barely knows FFS!!!!

Metaphors fail me to describe behavior so colossally stupid.

Jill's right to be cautious with Robert. Robert's emotionally invested in this, but he's a kid and consequences don't really compute for him yet.

Brittany's agenda is a bit more obscure. I've never been to law school but it doesn't take much imagination to know it's a shark tank. All it takes is one slip on FB a jealous student or colleague can use to fry Jill's academic career extra crispy.

Jill's left a trail of breadcrumbs Ray Charles could follow.

Check out m/s incest romances by Turniphead, rgjohn, lindat817, and Charlene silvermist where the mom confides in say a sister or trusted best friend more or less her age that emotionally enables the mom to acknowledge, embrace, and act on her taboo desires. They all wrote it so I could buy the moms figuring it's safe and cool to do so in their stories w/o a qualm.

I rant b/c I care. You write some lovely m/s stories. This one desperately needs a rewrite.

.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Very good story.

This was a well written and very tight story. I would have liked a little more conflict or some other outside issue, this is just my 2 cents worth of opinion. You are a very good writer and I hope there is a follow up story to this one.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good hot story

to the point, hot and steamy scenes, nice characters-well done thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome! Well written and touched a chord deep inside me.

Thank You!

twistedthoughts19782twistedthoughts19782over 10 years ago
good story

Your story was very well written and had a great buildup to the climax. My only criticism is to slow down when writing the exciting parts, as you think faster than you type and forget words or misspell them. But I really liked your story. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

Mom's are people to, I like the way you led up to the get together, the only suggestion I have is more time spent on their times of passion. The story kept me reading. Like I said good story hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

Nice story that had me cooking most of the time. Agree with many comments above, and can see two or three additional chapters, as each principal couple become involved and finally consumates the whole group's menage. Don't slow down now!

Although some of the proofing comments were apropos, they didn't detract as many often do, so the heat continued quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best mother/son

Very well written. Flowed throughout and extremely sensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot!

I enjoyed the story very much, but after the long build up, Rob and Jill's first

encounter did not have enough detail for my tastes. Still, the story was very exciting. With all the exposition of the Brittany character, it is a must that she appear in any sequel.

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Really sexy

Give us more of their escapades. I hope there is at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Jesus! Tell us that there is more of this story in your inventive mind. She truly loves him and vice versa.What happens with Brittany, I wonder? Do they move to another town and live as Man & Wife? Is she young enough to have his baby? So many paths this tale could take. Think about telling more tales about Robert and The Constitutional Law Professor/Son/Lover/sex goddess and more.

slimdickslimdickover 10 years ago
Jill and Robert

I loved it and want to share it with my wife. She is a mom too and is always dreaming of having a relationship with one or more of her sons. They are too young for any of this but that is only a matter of time, My joy comes from my own fantasies of having such with my mother and encouraging my wife to take that leap with her sons. I feel like Robert in that our society should open up to the reality that incest is a choice that many should have the right to choose.

grasstrimergrasstrimerover 10 years ago
sexy momma

Great story, but ended to quickly.There is lot of questions still to be answered.

Please write more and soon! looking forward to it.

dnnkinkdnnkinkover 10 years ago
Erotic, Sensual, Hot and Sexy!

What else can I say, as a mother I loved it! But I don't trust Brittany...I don't know why but I just don't trust her, I just get a feeling that there is trouble ahead for Jill.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 10 years ago
Loved it

This is mother/son incest at its best. Slow build-up to a delicious climax (excuse the pun), but open ended so more can come (once again, excuse the pun). I like Britanny's involvement - plenty of opportunity there. Maybe son gets together with Britanny and Jill with Britanny's father, then they go all out for a hot, steamy foursome. Well, you never know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Slimdick", I sadly disagree...

Though admittedly, I think every child fantasizes about at least one of their parents and the parent for the child. However, Science has proven that if it were to go wrong or too far the offspring would have a high chance of being severely psychologically damaged and has a higher chance of gene mutations.

It is however a very nice fantasy, amazing story, probably the best i've read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great story

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. I loved the slow buildup leading to the exciting conclusion and that it leaves an opening for another chapter. You simply must write one and I'll be impatiently waiting.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot! Loved the slow buildup to the inevitable fucking between mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
KIND OF CLOSE TO HOME FOR ME

Such a well written story!

Robert's time in school away from Jill, his mother and love of his life is so much like the agonizing time I spent away from my mother during my 4 years of military service. We missed each other so very much but I came home on leave any chance I could. One period of my leave, both her and I met and stay a week in Hawaii. Great memories!

naughtypussysexynaughtypussysexyabout 9 years ago
A very Warming Story

I really loved and enjoyed this story it was written with great sensitivity with a non-crude sensuality. As a mother of a late teen son I read it with great interest and I admit it excited me a great deal, although there would be no sexual interaction I do sometimes look at him through new eyes and I fleetingly put me and him in the story instead of your lovely characters. Thank You..Kate xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

You have done it again, written a beautiful story.Well done, congratulations. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DAM this is a hot read

Loved it!!!! If i could I would download it for personal reading!!!!

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 8 years ago
VERY HOT

This story is so hot that one would have to read it over and over

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jill is the "Naughty Professor."

She's so proper on the outside, yet so deviant on the inside, you've just got to love Jill! Robert's going to be thinking of his mom when he's doing some college girl now. The two will need to get together somehow during the school year, there is much fucking yet to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
superb

good erotic storyline u could work more with this plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Side story?

You can't leave us hanging on Britany! What's going on between her and her dad while this is going on?

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I loved the story.

I liked the way you kept the story going long distance. I am a little perplexed about why she let her student send her boob picture the way she did. She could have sent it to anyone, or Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat... oh my god the possibilities are endless. Oh well, she trusted Brittany.

I also wonder why she didn't recommend, to her new bestie, that she take her own advice and send her dad a picture of her pert little tits, and maybe more.

GOOD STORY! I really liked it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it very much. I would have liked to read some detail about the first time they made love on his arrival home and how it was for them both.

allnitedinerallnitedinerabout 7 years ago
Top notch, as usual

Love it when a story takes its time developing the characters and the mood. Enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And so...

they lived and made love happily ever. Including finding a way that they could legally get married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And now...

You must extend the story with implication of Brittany in, after all she has been involved in with her teatcher. Why not a sexual affair between them two, before Robert be back, and why not put Brittany whit mother and son after ? Nevertheles, good story, wel written, and five stars !!

gyuri0926gyuri0926over 4 years ago

Very , very cool ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with txcoatl1970

The use of Brittany was disturbing. As a college instructor myself, I would NEVER allow such intimate interaction with one of my students. This could have proceeded just fine without her.

Another suggestion by a commenter - pregnancy. Absolutely not. I usually skim over the last page of a story to make neither pregnancy nor anal is included. Either one and I'm out of there

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Great and hot! Could not put story down!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So very hot, too bad the prof and her student didn’t have fun together before the some cam home many next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The personal interaction with Brittany, a student, a was a definite no-no and something that a law professor would have been consciously careful about. If Brittany had been her psychologist or therapist, that would have been different, as there's some expectation to privacy and confidentiality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story needs to continue with Brittany and Robert getting married and living with his mother and her father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really need a continuation of this, and many more stories. You are an excellent story teller!

NawtyMeNawtyMeabout 2 years ago

UNFUCKINBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!

THAT was ONE HELLUVA story!!!!!!!

I loved every word of it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was an awesome story perfectly wrote how a mother and son become lovers you need to continue with more of this story and maybe add Brittany to the mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

Now that is what I call a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story. The only downside to this story is why you didn’t Continue on with it. There’s soooo much more to this story and unanswered questions especially with Britney. Did she eventually fuck her dad is one and you could’ve went another direction with her ending up sharing Robert with the mum. There’s so many ways you could’ve went with this..

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader ofmother/son incestuous love stories, this is one of the best stories I have read. The character development of the mother was sublime. For all her property and status, she forgot she was a woman with human needs and wants. She forgot that true love is never wrong. It has no boundaries. Hopefully you will continue this story. Additionally, I would like to find out what happens with Brittany and her father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story and a very good read you should continue with this although it's been a while! Write more of mother and son and maybe you could include Brittany and have her and Robert get married and all three live together! Gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I usually don’t want longer stories but this one should have gone a little slower. Maybe having the student getting involved in some way

DaikkennDaikkenn8 months ago

Would love to read more of this group

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

One of the all-time greats as far as stories go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22193 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...