All Comments on 'Family Road Trip Ch. 03'

by PotLMCM

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope its not going to be a few more years...

...until you continue the story!

MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
OMG!

Where is chap 4 etc. story had me hot just thinking about the possibilities for future reads. Did Dad really see what Karen was doing? Did Mom hear what was going on in the back seat and want some of the action herself? Did they all get involved in a giant fuck-fest? Dis son and father end up each having anal also with Mom and sisters? Can't wait for next segment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensual and Wicked

Liked how the story is progressing. Keep it up. Thank you for taking time to pen this.

tomar82403tomar82403over 10 years ago
Good Story - well done!

Any chance you could post the next chapter within 12 months (as opposed to 5 years)? Please...

PotLMCMPotLMCMover 10 years agoAuthor
to tomar

Tomar sorry about the long delay. The next chapter will be out shortly after christmas.

Z3T0XXZ3T0XXabout 10 years ago
Such a good series, but PLEASE!

This is such a good series, unlike many others, this series gets you hooked. As I finished reading this chapter I was so hooked and I couldn't wait to read more, but to my disapointment there isn't a chapter 4. Since you tend to wait a few years before publishing your stories. I humbly ask, if you could publish the next chapter as soon as possible, and not in five years. :D (I even created an account just to favorite your stories and write this comment)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is a really hot series and I hope the next chapter comes soon. All of the action in the SUV is a really nice touch that adds just the right amount of possible danger in getting caught. Definitely a favorite and I look forward to more.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
WTF

Next please don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please.

This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read, are you planning to make more?

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Good story.

How about three more chapters? I thought when you put Mom in the back that she would get involved. Maybe later???

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 9 years ago
Great

I love Karen - so dirty!!!

malloystermalloysterover 9 years ago
Loved it!

I am disappointed to see that your three chapters were completed in 2006, 2008, and 2013. That means that it might be years before your next chapter is released. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Plz don't stop keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dont stop!!!!!

Never stop this story. I'd be content if you made a whole novel with this. I'd buy it. Please. Don't. Stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

agree totally with the other posts - hurry hurry hurry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
have 2 agree anonymous

hurry hurry hurry

Olddog13Olddog13over 7 years ago
Great Trip !!

This 3-part story is one of the hottest I have found on Literotica.

Karen and her Brother take full advantage of being separated from their parents by luggage, and they use their time on the road to play with each other's bodies and make each other cum. Great surprise ending in part 3 - you will love it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There has to be more parts.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going!

5 years since the last chapter. 5 years. This is the hottest trilogy on any sex story site. Really bummed that this will never be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5years T-T

Sooo horny reading this. Wish by some miracle it would update

ContradictingOxymoronContradictingOxymoronalmost 6 years ago
Wow.

I don't comment often, but this is one of the best series I've read by far on this site.

chERe7heQacUchERe7heQacUalmost 5 years ago
Does the Road Trip ever end?

Does anyone know if this series was continued under another user id?

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
its pretty hot

to bad this appears to be the end of the story

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes in agreement to all comments - so hot and the story track has so many options, can you imagine if baby sister is even half as bad as her big sister; which might be the case with her nice boobs and nipples ?? Image baby sister sucking off her horny brother and letting him squirt ?? All 3 would be on heck of a story. So many choices. Someone should ask the original author for permission to take over the story. Any commenters I would appreciate your feedback. Too hot got to go well you know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Chapter 4

Wouldn’t it be fun if the younger sister “awoke” and informed her siblings she was awake the whole time?! Then she tells her siblings she has been thinking the whole time about how to take their exercises to the next level. Whether there is payback, revenge or something totally erotic is up to you.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Too Bad No Conclusion

It seems a shame that authors will get a real good story going and then never finish it as the case seems here. The chapter 02 was nothing but a repeat of chapter 1. Chapter 3 was just getting interesting and then nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sigh..... this attempt started off with a bit of potential. Sadly that waned quickly.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

One day hopefully in the not too distant future. Literotica will insist authors submit the entire series before publishing any of it. This might prevent the situation with this unfinished series that was promising to be very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous