All Comments on 'A Follow Up'

by dressedinblackagain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AshmedaiAshmedaiabout 10 years ago
So hot

Despite some "technical" issues, it was really hot... can't wait to hear more from you! Keep it up sexy missy ;)

And, from the discription of you.. you sound truly beautiful and hot!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sooo hot!

sooo hot... sooo personal...sooo you!

5 Stars and more!! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More cums

Need you dressed often in corsets , seamed stockings and high heels......

Love the sounds of pleasure and cumming...... Makes me cum really hard....

Do you love the thought of making a stranger cum so very hard , simply at the sound of your voice...... That's extremely powerful......

campswampycampswampyalmost 10 years ago
Please, we need more o

I love your voice and delivery

Please record more, maybe a story, maybe about getting picked up in a bar, then what happens next.

I use these stories to go to sleep, so I'll be dreaming of you all night- Thanks.

Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if you still check this or not, but if you do, you were off to an amazing start. I think if you had continued you would have built a great fan base. I hope you are well, where ever you are and whatever you are doing now. Mayhap you will decide to continue with some more naughty adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't be sorry for nothing, luv. Determination breeds success. U good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous