All Comments on 'Breaking Her In'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
Very nice

Loved it and all. If you could find someway to continue that'd be great. Keep it up!

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago

Really really good. The characters were so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very dull stupid ending very cliche

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Delivery

Loved the story and the ending was a 'twist'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha Ha HA

Enjoyed this! You have a talent for dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree, this story should continue. It has some nice twists in it espiecally the ending. You developed the characters very well which I haven't seen in a while in most writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave your story 5*

Enjoyed it.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed this. The ending was a bit abrupt, but this was an enjoyable read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, but...

This was a good story. but....

The ending in so unacceptable to a true Dominant. Had I been you, with that comment ("I'm going to need some furniture.") I have told her to piss off and I would have moved on.

Mike

darthewriterdarthewriterover 10 years ago
Bravo!!

The story could have been pure sleaze, which left the reader wanting to take a long hot bath to get clean but, you crafted a very rough-sex-tough love story and managed to finish with a fairy tale ending.

I applaud you and urge you to write more stories.

LadyCyprisLadyCyprisover 10 years ago
Unexpectedly sweet

I certainly didn't expect a story called 'Breaking Her In' to turn into such a sweet tale! Not my usual fare but I really enjoyed this. You are a really good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Impressed!

Definitely didn't see that ending coming and thoroughly enjoyed the story!

Also, in response to "Mike", I don't think the main character was a true "dominant". So it didn't seem weird to me. I mean, from the very start he's regretting having raped her... and there's a certain amount of remorse (maybe 'doubt' is a better word) that continues throughout the story. Idk. I thought it was in-line with his character. He seemed to only really be playing with the idea of dominance.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Well done!

What an excellent story! Your grammar, punctuation and spelling are all very good, and the character development and unusual plot twist make for an outstanding read. Keep up the good work, ignore the anonymous comments of ignorance and press on! You earned five stars on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel!!!!!!

Don't leave us hanging!!!!!!!!!

VisualPervVisualPervabout 10 years ago
Nice!

The surprise of the final scene kicked it over to a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic..

I absolutely enjoy this masterpiece. I've also learned about peniaphobia, never heard of it before!

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playalmost 10 years ago
enjoyed every page...

thanks for a great story. well mix between story and sex. it's a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Normally I am not interested in non-consent but this story was amazing. The way you wrote it, somehow It didn't bother me when he took Sam. I wasn't very happy about showing her off to his friend though. I could see them starting a relationship together. Please write a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We need more!!!!

OMG great story love it please do a follow up with it !!!

blackpenmanblackpenmanalmost 10 years ago
More!!!!!

This is an excellent story, and I definitely feel a sequel could be made from it. Please continue this story!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Hmmmm

Glad they were ok at the end. I don't remember the furniture, Charlton telling her to stay with him that he was good for her that she would be ok with him. Netflix in my que.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
aww loved the sweet twist

I loved this story super hot and then they fell for each other soo romantic !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another

I would love to see more like this, it was well written. If you can could you make a story about him being her furniture?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn

fuck yeah, I need a sub like her. Nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting Twist

I like that they turned into a kinky couple as opposed to being a victim and abuser. He is not an abuser, just got pushed to his limit, and she just needs a little help getting through life. With him beside her she will be fine. His refusal to share her, or allow her to sell herself to Cameron absolves him of having "abused" her.

Dick88Dick88over 8 years ago
Part 2

This is one story that I'd love to see a sequel to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It turned out better than I expected!

It was a good read and I am happy that I took a chance on it. I had no idea there was a poverty phobia! Thanks for the nice story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
I liked this one but find myself questioning something...

HE used the term "furniture" to refer to her status as she existed until she repaid him the money she owed him... call it interest...

SHE sounded like she was using the term to refer to HIM in some way... And yet he didn't owe her anything...

I can't help but wonder if she'd decided, since she had no intention of EVER paying him back, to redefine it as "someone who would never make you without a home and who you could have sex with as often as possible."

Or if she figures since it's HER mom that paid for the apartment that he owed HER, thereby defining furniture EXACTLY as he had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both characters left me short of sympathy

Dylan committed rape, multiple times. Samantha lied and cheated Dylan. Yes, I know she has a mental illness, but she should have come clean at the beginning. And Dylan should have come up with a legal agreement between the two, so that he wasn't the only one "on the hook" for the apartment. Then Dylan became a jerk and used Samantha. Both unlikeable. He should have called the police a long time ago and/or taken her to court.

brandnewpetbrandnewpetover 7 years ago
Dear anonymous

If you're looking for a love story with likable characters, you might be browsing the wrong genre, dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The end changes everything.

To be honest, while I do not condone Dylan's actions in real life, I can certainly sympathize with his frustration towards Samantha. At the same time, my family certainly has their own worries about money, so while I don't think what Samantha I did to piss Dylan off was is the right thing to do, I do feel bad knowing that she has a mental condition which makes the situation all the more complicated. As the story went on, I found both characters surprisingly relatable, aside from the fact that Dylan did sexually assault Samantha, while she caused him to lose money. It helps that they both have consciences, more or less, and that they end up actually caring about each other. Obviously Samantha and Dylan had issues, but it was nice to see them work it out at the end. Granted, this does mean Dylan isn't punished for what he did to Samantha, but his guilty conscience throughout the story, as well as the fact that he actually tries to make things right at the end, is enough of a punishment, considering she's probably not pressing charges.

I wonder how they're going to tell the story when they're married…

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
In this near perfect story....going through all the events in order...Samantha's mushy reaction at the end...to rapist room mate Dylan is super weird,super ridiculous and super frivolous!!;))as though she is some lunatically happy rape toy!!;)) utterly no

Can understand the fantasy sentiment..writer wishes to keep hot as hell Samantha tied as a fucktoy to Dylan!!;)) ..after the fucktoy deal within them when she failed to pay up money that she owed him...due to an anxiety disorder!!..

even after her mother pays every cent of Dylan back and fixes a luxury apartment for Samantha, with prepaid rent for the whole lease term.....writer does not have the heart to make her move on even after her rapes and abuses by Dylan as part of the 'till you pay up..' deal!!;))..But her moving on alone at the end would have made this story almost super perfect!! ;))...

She already never turned Dylan in to the cops....he got reluctant sex slavery and cooking,cleaning etc from her during their 'deal'!!;))He even got her to strip before a Cameron whom she hated like anything!!...He got back all his money lost over her!! ;))....Even after all this her mushy response to Dylan not only does nothing to salvage her rapes....but makes her reaction look super ridiculous....super frivolous and super weird!!;))As though she is some lunatically happy rape toy!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intresting deploy of the story

Hello form Greece. Intresting deploy of the story. I liked the twist in your story. I liked that you didnt follow an easy story line.

Bravo.

The ethical note: So, many things can be different of what we think they are.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Hot rape, but...

disjointed. Dylan was the most irritatingly stupid character I have read in a while. He is a perfect example of the waste of time and money for a large percentage of college students. College admissions directors will freely state they would prefer every student to work a year before admission.

Dylan likes the hot, ball-draining sex; but never expresses any affection till the end. I think he just didn't want to share his hot pussy with Cameron.

Samantha was just another crazy bitch who turns out to have a legitimate excuse in the end. Did she ever cum? She expresses no affection until the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Deranged but fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DON'T NORMALLY READ NONCONSENT/RELUCTANCE

So glad I made an exception for this story.

I gave it an immediate, unhesitating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

I agree with darthewriter and also erotikos (as well as other positive comments). and the Anonymous just before me.

Wondered if peniaphobia were a fictional construct just for the story. So looked it up.

The Free Dictionary gives the meaning:

"an abnormal fear of poverty."

This is my first story by Seanathon

(who has a red H for EVERY story! -- congratulations),

But not my last.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would have been better if it hadn't been written as a flashback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written in many ways. You started with the end in mind it would seem. Decades ago I would write poetry often with the entire poem leading to the climax of the last word. So I really enjoyed this one. Also... you write with your heart. Thats good. :)

Fatalop2000Fatalop2000almost 2 years ago

Please make a follow up Story to this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a hot story. Wish youd take it farther with what humiliating things Dylan does to Samantha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But rushed.

Needed many, many steps before cock into pussy.

He could have mde her show him her bare breasts. Her bare ass. Her pussy.

He could have had him put on a show for him, playing with herself.

She could have gotten so wotked up that she'd wanted to see his cock. And maybe watch him jerk off while she played with herself.

Altogether rushed. Mechanical. Boring.

Gave up at the bottom of page one.

Two stars.

RiboflavinRiboflavinover 1 year ago

Holy fuck dude, awesome. Yeah I agree with some I wish there was more "degrading stuff" you had her do. but totally 5 stars great work bro. can't wait for part two

IJS0904IJS0904over 1 year ago

I loved the ending but he's a braver man than me! Well done.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Biker5 months ago

Great writing and a creative plot. What’s not to like? 5 stars and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just a hot mess. Not plausible at all. Too long and it became a bore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous