All Comments on 'A Single Night'

by susypeat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story, but....

You need a little more work on spelling and grammar. Over all, a great story line! Just needs to be cleaned up a bit. Keep working on it, and I look forward to your future submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First of all, so implausible that I thought I was reading about aliens and cartoon characters.

This young man, in the prime of his life, is kidnapped, drugged, constrained, chained up and beaten and he's ok with it? At no point do we see him furious at his treatment, at no time do we see him reacting with human emotion...the adrenaline would be pumping, his emotions would be in high gear and the fight or flight instinct would be at full throttle. His subdued reaction is completely inappropriate. As well, his crying is just plain embarrassing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Turned on

I really liked it. The thought of being a femdom is such a turn on. Just lower down on the beating a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it! Thanks.

Re one of the comments: for me your you know you want to even though you say you don’t consensual non-consensual storyline and the actions and reactions are plausible. Each psyche is unique and one can never please all readers. There’s constructive criticism and there can also be times when a commenter unfortunately commits the sin of attempting to make their problem into a problem for the writer. Keep up the good work! All your efforts are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Get an ediotr - it will help

Then get a plausible storyline. How you think the amount of torture he absorbs would turn him totally subservient is ludicrous. Really really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

That was hot there needs to be a sequel

DameSabrina1964DameSabrina1964over 8 years ago

It's a wonderful and well-constructed story, but still needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

So horny! I want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous