All Comments on 'The Right Gift at the Wrong Door'

by walkerlong

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent double entendre title :-)

nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was funny! It was well written and amusing. I could almost see his eyes bulging as the dildo went in.lol. : )

CatharynCatharynover 10 years ago

Nice story. Love the Facebook reference, made me laugh out loud. :)

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Well Done

I never saw that yoga matt coming! I lol'd and lol'd some more....he is in so much trouble...poor bitch...hahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really well done

had to go back and read again to double appreciate. thanks for the read, hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is there going to be more

I really enjoyed the story please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was really good.{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red254\green254\blue254;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl360\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs24 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expnd

This was good. Looking forward to more

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 10 years ago
good good good!

wow, this was so well-written and well-plotted. I really liked the tone of the story, too. I will look for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb, dumb and dumber

It hurt the very first time. He wouldn't have gone further. Especially not with a stranger. That was just too far over the top. And especially since you were painting him as a submissive personality. There's no way he would have done anything but escorted Teagan out of the door. He would NEVER have put himself in the position to betray his real mistress - his wife. You screwed this story up. A waste of time to read.

LotherielLotherielover 10 years ago

Wonderfully funny, I was laughing out loud multiple times. Really well written, too :)

To the haters; It's FICTION. "Not realistic" would be a valid complaint for a documentary, not for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't get it!

Why would anyone named their daughter Teagan? Oh..story was hot if you are into being ridden like a horse. I wonder what part 2 would hold. Perhaps Monica came home early and saw Teagan abusing Ray so Monica decided to punish/ride Teagan.

Good read...but needs alot more thought before putting pen to paper to next chapter. Story was a bit short. This isn't like the SAT,GMAT where you only have a limited amount of time to draft, develop and write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love Thy Neighbor

Great story... What a nice neighbor to help him out like that! Next Chapter please..

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 7 years ago
Gorgeous story.

Well written. I loved the Loving Wives feeling that you led with. It showed some of the close interpersonal dynamics of the hubby-wife relationship. Hubby's willingness to stretch his boundaries is revealing of his generous nature.. Anyway...

The switch-up that happened when the doorbell rang led to an excellent Erotic Couplings/Fetish twist in the story. That the neighbor was stunningly attractive helped the plot along, but I suspect even an unremarkable beauty would have been able to manipulate the situation to a similar end (pun intended).

You described everything so well -really did a great job. That applies to the sex scene between the two. It was hot and very compelling.

I enjoyed the hook at the end. I had hoped that you would have extended this into a series. Well, maybe you did on another platform (if so, I'd love to know where).

Finally, I hope that you will continue writing. You've displayed talent and skill. I hope you will find continuing outlet, if not on Lit, then somewhere. Be well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous