All Comments on 'Raped!'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Damn !

This is a HOT story! I know that rape is a serious issue, and that this is a (supposedly) fictional story - and I enjoyed it very very much! Christie, you're a very talented young woman. I love your work!

tyler292tyler292almost 17 years ago
Great work

Really well done! It seems very real, and while it is very brutal, there was a gentleness to the story which sets it apart. Very nice indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
BEING RAPED AND FILLED

READING THIS WAS SO REAL JUST LIKE IT HAPPEN . AND GREAT STORY EXCELLENT WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Not bad...pretty good actually, but the ending leaves me flaccid.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 13 years ago
Wild

There's something about the breeding stories that get me going. As a woman, I must admit that I often have fantasies of a man taking me against my will and making me pregnant with his child. Maybe not as cruel as the stun gun this guy used, but still. It's just a fantasy. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sounds like my nephew Richie

Brilliant, love it when a guy knows why he was given a dick, and what it's for. You wouldn't wana meet my nephew, Richie; I call him 'SIR' cause his cock is always on the salute. He's 14,and already a dad five times over. I really admire him, and am jealous of him. He'll fuck anything, and he'll openly discuss with me, how he likes to fuck a girl. 'No fuckin' johnny goes roud my meat unc,' he sniggers. ' Just my raw spillin, tube, you should see how they all beg for my cock up their wet, damp snatches, fuck, I wish I could make a whore have triplets.' This, probably, isn't as unlikely as it might seem; you should see the spunk he chucks out, all five six, 100 pounds of him, he can hardly get a pair of trousers to stay up over his 24 inch hips, but you should see the meat he's got dangling between his legs. Richie wears a diamond, ( fake ) cock ring, so that he can maintain his erection while he fucks; ( they start so fuckin' young nowadays, it's unbelievable.) The way he wears that boyish smile, and sniggers as he talks about his conquests, enables me to masturbate freely, as I get turned on by him. He's gonna be such a stud in a few years time, I wouldn't wanna be a tart on the receiving end of what he's got in his bollocks; probably be enough seed sloshing around in them to impregnate a fuckin' harem. We had a few beers the other night, and Richie was telling me how he needed to empty his bollocks at least five times a day, otherwise he'd have constant nut ache. I do love the lad, he's what life's all about, rampant, juicy pubescent lads, baby making, spunk chucking machines. DEEEELIGHTFUL. He has alluded to how he'd like to date rape a tart, so that he could use his God-given tool on her without any resistance, ( just what a young buck needs,) but he's not quite got it in him yet. I have chastized him, by telling him to keep his baby maker in his pants, but he just tells me to go and fuck myself; I don't know, boys will be boys, and my nephew is the perfect example, the purest specimen of a ready, sexy, spunk-filled tossing machine. DEEEELIGHTFUL. I've taken to masturbating three times daily thinking about him. DEEEELIGHTFUL. I even cum without him noticing, in my pants when we talk. DEEEELIGHTFUL. I am, though, trying to keep him, and his throbbing cock away from my next door neighbour's girls, as it might be awkward if he fathers them, Richie won't mind, but Tom, their dad might have something to say about it. I'll give you updates on Richie's updates soon, I'm sure you'll find them DEEEELIGHTFUL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are such an inspiration

I often think think of being raped and impregnated by an ugly man and eventually marrying him. I want to write about it.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Well thought out and written, I was expecting him to threaten her and be warned to keep any child produced on pain of death but she made it easy. Keep writing pls

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent!

I love rape stories. As a woman who has had this fantasy it is really enjoyable to read a rape story written by another woman. I really enjoyed how it was more realistic than some of the "rape" stories on here that are more just rough fuck stories. The force & non concent are important aspects of the rape story so thank you for that. Would have liked to sere maybe little more violence and also anal rape. I will check out the rest of the series & see what I think. Thank you for having the courage to write this type if story. Really well written, very hot, please keep writing & posting!

random58random58about 6 years ago
Awesome

Well written captivating I could not put it down.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
¿...?

I still have no opinion

Nylonlover101Nylonlover101over 5 years ago
Raped: Next Steps

That your story is eloquent, well-written....and "sad" is beyond question. I'm assuming that you have decided to carry the pregnancy to term because of your belief in the sanctity of life (generally) or because of your religious scruples. However, given that you were unwilling to file a police report, why did you not consisder asking for the "morning-after" pill when you visited your doctor for the post-mating STD check-up ? Since you didn't take that step, either, the best vengeance on your "rapist" would be to give the baby up for adoption, once it is delivered. No need to assume the lifelong burdens (financial and social) of an indiscretion that you were not in the least way responsible for. Get on with your life. Don't look back, ever.

. My thoughts. Yours ?

ready52ready52over 4 years ago
5 Star

I scored you a 5, mainly for recognizing the baby is not guilty and saving her life. As far as the father goes it's a pity we don't have public castration in this country.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

every word perfect, a complete masterpiece.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Oh, I hope this is nowhere near the truth. I'd like to kick this animal's teeth down his fucking throat!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well written story, must be by a woman and with the side and feeling of a woman. I can't change this story but to add maybe more sex like evening early morning and then before he left in the morning day lite hours. Other then that it was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1779 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raped Series Info