All Comments on 'Mother-In-Law Lust'

by ffarkus

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very sexy tale

Incredibly sexy story, but have the main characters ever heard of oral sex ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

The very best srory on this site bar none

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

i really enjoyed this one keep up the great work write more like them great nice way of getting i awake mmmmmmmmmmm thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Could not stop reading

Great story. Erotic, absolutely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
glourious pulsating emotion111111111

WHY DID HE NOT GIVE HER GREAT ORAL SEX1111111

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tit Size

Learn about tits. The tit size is the letter, e.g. C, D, DD, etc. The number is the chest size so 32D and 40D have the same tit size except that the 32D look a lot bigger on the girl because of the size of her frame. Therefore, 38's does not mean anything. She could have been 38AA which is flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lusting after mother in law

This is the best story I have read on this site. It makes me think about what I would like to do to my own mother in law who is about the sexiest 58 year old that I know. I would just love to take her to bed and see what kind of sexual partner she would be. If her looks are any indication, she would be mind blowing. She makes my cock twitch everytime I see her and when I am alone with her, I always get an erection that I do my best to make sure she sees. So far she has only looked and has never made any comment. Great story. I will come back and read this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mama mia!!

Fucking hot story!! One of the best I have seen!!

AsgardcphAsgardcphalmost 13 years ago
The hottest ever!!!

This story is so incredible, unbelievable hot. I can't remember ever have read a more turn on story than this one.

Anyway it is the best ever I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i like it

best of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
want more

You need to go on and let father and daughter find out and get revenge. You know what that leads too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By far, one of the best!

This was well written and told the tale incredible well, many could learn from this story and the build up and description/detail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Mother-in-law story on this site

This is the best mother-in-law story on this sight. The writer should have made a series out of this. Gives me a hard-on every time i read it.

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
yeah

great stuff-you could write more about these two-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good ol' reliable.

I have been reading this story for several years now. I too lust over my mother in law, and am constantly looking for new stories, but this one remains the best to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

An excellent story that I enjoy reading over and over. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting and i really wish i could do this to my MIL and enjoy it as much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Real Talent on Literotica

Ffarkus has great talents in describing bot seduction and fucks. Yet we must remember that most of the time, fucks are not as incredible as he describes. Its a matter of luck and such luck is not evenly distributed. I have enough experience to know and feel mixed feelings about that. Most people do not marry someone who makes them feel like Ffarkus describes . In addition, the emphasis during such a discovering, is on fucking, not sucking. That's why there are few realistic or honest- to

-reality stories on Literotica. Its like life, the fantasy exceeds the experiences...unto death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IN RESPONSE TO "REAL TALENT"

I think you may want to get another "ride" my friend, because based on my experience, it is everything ffarkus has written. My "relationship" has been going on for over two years now, and it gets better every time we "share". It's all about the love and other emotions that seem to grow every day.

Thanks for sharing ffarkus, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow Mother-in-law-in lust

What a fantastic story. Perhaps there are others who recall such a relationship with their Mother in Law? I was completely living the experience with them and would welcome more from this fine author!

oneknightquestoneknightquestover 9 years ago
To dream ... Per chance to, change the past..........

"Youth is Truly Wasted on the Young !! " Another one the old saying goes....

" If I only knew then, ... What I know now !!!!! "

My memories would have been much richer than they are now !!!!!!!

Great Story !!!

Den

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have been there...

...numerous times with my MIL during the past two years. It started after a night of drinking, when all the barriers easily came down. I think my wife knows, which scares me as much as it excites me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Horny Old Man

I think of my MIL a lot and articles like these just flame the fire. Last time my MIL came to visit we went shopping. She asked me to check the name on the tag in the back of her pants. I thought no big deal. I was soo wrong. I looked down and saw the tag and at the same time saw the crack of her ass. I thought that was an innocent mistake, but for some reason I could not stop breathing heavily. After shopping for a while I looked down at my shorts and noticed there was a really big spot where pre-cum had leaked out. I told my MIL I had to use the restroom. When I got back from drying the spot off on my shorts she asked what took so long. I said I just had to work things out. She smiled and we continued shopping. We also went to Walmart where we were shopping for socks for her among other things. As we were leaving she said "don't look (as we passed through the bra and panty aisle). I said "too late" as I looked down and saw the instant hard-on that had suddenly appeared. My MIL looked down at my inflated shorts and smiled.

I have so much fun thinking my MIL knows what she does to me. Of course nothing will ever come of it. It is just fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MY MIL

My MIL is so sexy. I have every thought of fucking her. But, for right now I just masturbate and fantasize about her shapely legs and large tits. My wife knows about my feelings and actually helps me by fantasizing in bed with her mother and my mom as we fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cock hardening read

Superbly written, not many authors concentrate enough on the art of kissing. I read the whole story with a permanent hard on, envisioning my son-in-law being Michael and my wife as Eleanor. Thank you for a wonderful read and countless wanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I've read and reread this story I find in very well written, very lustful and stimulating. Cudo's

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply the best !

The most tenderly, sensually written erotic story I have ever read. A brilliant build up to a glorious fusion of illicit sex. Skilfully written thankfully avoiding the need to include oral and anal content. Brilliant !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I first fucked my mil when I was 18 before I married my wife.She actually seduced me. My mil was 20 years my elder and was a runway model when she was young. I double teamed her with my best friend and together we fucked her for 40 years and my wife and fil never found out. Great times. She's gone now but my friend Rick and I still talk about her and all the things we use to do to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pair of 38's???

38 WHAT idiot? How about 80's! 38 is the measurment around the chest. Tit size is A B C D ect... An 80 A is EXACTLY the same tit size as a 25 A, but much bigger around the chest...

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
I'm in love!

That was amazing! I was glad to see this turn into a love story with dirty deeds! Thank you! I can't wait to read more!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 7 years ago
Wow .... this is NOT my first time reading this ....

Not even 3rd time!

But first time with comments. This is the BEST mother in law story that I have read, and I have been around a lot of other sites! The only thing that I hate about this story is that there is ONLY ONE CHAPTER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ok story

You need to review your spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just didn't like it!

I'm not sure why! Maybe it was unrealistically lame! Oh, well!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a low slug front. Low slug?

Sounds slimy. Slimy is usually fun. Somehow I suspect there is a letter missing . Details I know but I am picky I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story but........

You really need to have reread the story before you posted it.

'Lied between her thighs' or laid between her thighs. Did he lie to her?

'Loose my mind' or lose my mind. Loose as in ill fitting or lose as in misplace something.

Hopped not hoped.

I liked the premise but the execution was lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

Olin anopin luona yötä ja joimme alkoholia ja hän tuli sänkyyn kanssani. Me nussimme humalassa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel please

Hey really good story. I know it been years, but you should do a sequel to this since you laid out things that can be elaborated on.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
"...starting in twenty minuets"

Twenty ballroom dances? I'm not sure how you timed that, but, good job!

ber495ber495over 4 years ago
This story is my real life fantasy come true!

Thank you for this beautiful sexy story about a relationship I talk about in bed with my husband. Yes I fantasize with my husband during sex. He wants to do my 64 year old mother (still looks great) and I want to get loved by my 67 year old dad (also fantastic looking in great shape!). I wish we had the nerve to propose the idea to Eilleen and Dan. We’re definitely thinking about it....your beautiful stories inspire us...mmmmm. xxoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Beautiful story!

jott50jott50about 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐ Lose the exclamation for future stories. Its very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just very very good....Spelling errors that don't do justice to writing this good, and yes the exclamation marks are unnecessary...this is not a complaint just that something this good should have better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I learned something here—a ‘minuet’ is a measure of time. Amazing. All these years I believed it to be an 18th Century form of music.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found that extremely hot. Everything was hot except for buddies premature ejaculation issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5/6 times a week and a wife lol

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/7/2022) Well if I ignore the fact that our hero seduced his mum-in-law while his wife and child were in the hospital and that he was a minuteman (no red-coats here). I guess I can give this story five stars because it was really hot with a great ending. Hmm..., golf course..., Hotwife..., golf course..., Hotwife? Poor John, needs to get his priorities straight. If he doesn't step up, someone else will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been reading romance novels since I was in college 40+ years ago (my husband says they're "trashy", but I think they're often beautiful and occasionally even artfully written), and I really must say that the way you framed and described this relationship was really beautiful and truly, truly romantic. Even (or perhaps especially) the kissing scenes were both wonderfully hot and actually poetic . whether or not you allow this story to end here, PLEASE don't deprive us of more of your love stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story.

Still playing with my mil. I went to pick up my wife at my mil and father in laws house. I was watching TV with my mil and then my father came home and decided he would go to sleep on his chair. My mother in law could see me really well and she decided to start teasing me. She was leaning back in her recliner and lifting her foot gently into the air and then stroked her foot with her other foot (this is her way of telling me to jerk off). I was concerned because her husband was in a recliner but I thought I could hide what we were doing good enough.

My mil continued to lift her foot into the air and I finally started stroking my cock through my jeans. She likes watching me because then she strokes her foot with her other foot. Then she started picking up speed. I continued stroking my cock and massaging my balls and was really feeling good. Then I heard some rustling from her husband and a loud snore. I think we might only continue our edging when no one else is around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story make me remember my 20 year affair with my ex mother in law.

I do miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending ruined a great story... 5 or 6 times a week (every week)... and the wife gets the 1 or 2 days (every

week). 'Eleanor and I christened their new bedroom upstairs while John was going over the final bill with the movers!' (And he won't come up to get her to check something)... If you are taking such huge risks, discovery is a given sooner or later. And 10 years???

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I had an affair with my mil and it lasted for ten years. The first two years were just flashing as we weren't married at the time but I lived there while dating her daughter and going to college. I was a late night person and would be watching tv and she would come down stairs with a see thru nightgown own. She was always bending over to flash her pussy to me and would watch while I jerked off looking at her. Eventually we had sex often and after getting married she wanted to stop but I kept trying. She give way better bj's than her daughter and her pussy was almost hairless and I loved that. Her daughter was the hairy Italian and barely trimmed if for me. Oh well great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story very much! well redacted. Even for me. I am Latin, my primary language is Spanish. So excuse me if I commit errors in this comment/story. I like stories like this one because they remind me of when I had a relationship with my uncle's wife. It was in my last year of high school, at my prom. I was a young man without a girlfriend. Even like that, I didn't find somebody to go with me. So, I go with my family. Mom, Dad, and my uncle's wife. She is a beautiful young woman, she was 30 back at that time (my uncle was 70), and she become like my companion at the prom. We dance, chat, and drink (Yes, Latin peoples drink at age of 18). because of the drink and the music she and I were getting closer. At one point she invite me to dance and instead to dance at the edge of the dance floor, she took me to the center, all Surrounded by the other couples. When the Latin music stopped, the DJ played ballads and she ask me to stay. Being surrounded in the middle of the floor my parent can't see us, so she began to dance closer to me, and our bodies melted together. Lights were dim to the maximum. Suddenly, she began to pass her hand over my pant. I was fully erect by that time. with one hand she took my dick out and she pulls the front of her dress. She presses me close to her and puts my dick between her legs (that's when I realize she has no panties on). we Dance the next 2 ballads with my dick rubbing her vagina. When we get to my home, she waits until everybody falls asleep and gets in my room, and gives me a full grow-up woman BJ. After that, she offers my parent to allow me to stay in her house because she just live 5 minutes from the College I was going to attend, and in order to "SAVE" money it was better if I stay in my uncle's house. My parent agree, and 3 months later I was living with my uncle and her. we took every opportunity to make love. Sadly, my uncle died from a Heart Attach months later so I stay living with her, but instead of sleeping in the guest room, now I was sleeping in her room. 5 years later my parents died in a car accident. After the accident, we move to another city, bribe some authorities and get new names. We get married. Now we have 3 children. I'm 50 and she's 62. We are still together. She was My first and Only Girlfriend, My first and only Wife, and am still in love with her like the first day we make love.

jewelya8789jewelya878912 months ago

Throes not throws. Fervor not furor. Those were 2 that took me right out of the story. I hate when that happens! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Highly erotic story which I enjoyed immensely. Will reread many times; thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous