All Comments on 'Please Release Me...Let Me Flow'

by Alice_Roissy

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This works!!!!

I can't believe it this actually worked for me. My husband and I have been adventurous in the bedroom for 11 years and this has never happened before. I read the how to's for some ideas occasionally, or print them out for hubby, and we have tried a few new tricks, but i read this and didn't give it any more thought until we were hot and heavy and i used the technique described here and bobs your uncle! Un-freaking-believable! As one who has multiple orgasms at literally the drop of a hat, I thought we had reached as high as we could go in intensity, and we were working on our personal best in number. Boy was I wrong. I will be telling all my girlfriends to get online and read this and I recommend it to any woman who wants the most intense orgasm of her life.Great job I'll be looking for more of your work.Thank you and goodnight.

LoonyklownzLoonyklownzover 18 years ago
I always knew it wasn't urine!

With my first real boyfriend we used to get his poor bed soaked. Then again I was in my very early 20's. Now that I'm in my late 30's I found a man who can make me gush torrents! He is 25 and the first time it happened with him I sniffed the sheets and told him nope it wasn't urine! That was my come! The only time I have come was during penetration, and recently I did it all over his hand when we were just engaged in foreplay! It was great! Now I am going to send this article to him or maybe read it with him online next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It worked for me!

I have always been very sensitive in my g-spot area and couldn't stand direct stimulation of it with my hubby's fingers.

After reading this I decided to try and bare it - and give it a go. I told him that I wanted to cum, to squirt - and that made him go WILD. He couldn't wait to try it... I told him to start gently, and work up to it. It was hard for me at first, but just as you indicated, I felt the urge, and instead of holding back, I just pushed and let it flow! Sure did feel EXACTLY like I was peeing, but after inspection, you are right, it's not pee at all!!!!!!!!!!!

It made me pass out - practically, and I covered him with a big spurt. First we did this time I closed off after the first spurt, because I thought I had accidentally peed, but after checking it out, and finding it wasn't I didn't hold back anymore, and I can really gush multiple spurts. It feels SOOO GOOD! It makes my legs go wild and shake... so hot, ladies, you HAVE to try this.

He loves it and often asks for more... a real turn on for me! Actually, after this experience, I understand why guys get hot and turned on by cuming on a girls face. I never understood it before... now I do!!

Thanks,

Mary R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Dear Alice!

You should receive a Public Service Award for this article!

There seems to be a tremendous amount of confusion and urban legend associated with female ejaculation; you clear it up very nicely!

Books, videos, and forum threads on "The G-Spot" don't seem to convey the information as well.

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
yes it happens

my late wife was multiorgasmic,

and an ejaculator. i loved it.

sadly she died last year, and i

doubt if i ever find one like her

again.

anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

I was talking to a nurse in a chatroom a couple of years ago and when I mentioned that my wife (now ex-wife)literally ejaculated, she pooh-poohed me and told me she had actually urinated. When I insisted that it wasn't a fluke, that she ejaculated during orgasm more often than not, she persisted in telling me I was being naive.

Thanks for this article. I just wish I could remember that nurse's email and direct her here to read it.

Can I ask something else? This same nurse told me that men ejaculate the same amount of semen, all the time. I forgot whether it was a teaspoon or a tablespoon. I found that very difficult to believe. Not only did I have my own experience to go by, but there has to be a measurable difference in volume between a dribbler like Randy West and Peter North, the human fire-extinguisher. Doesn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thank you for explaining...

You have explained this phenomenon so well and relieved me of worries that i was peeing myself. I had read of "sqirting" in the Literotica pages and thought, "that sounds like me", but have never seen it adequately described anywhere. Now I won't have to worry about giving it the sniff test to make sure I am normal. And the feeling of wanting to pee... sometimes I feel as though I want to pee through my clit... women are complex creatures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i tasted it to check it

Once my girl friend achieved the ejaculation stage while we watched a xxx movie...

I licked her and drank her ejaculation... I was tasteless and she told me it was not her piss.

To confirm later in the evening when she went to the loo for pissing, I again drankher piss.... her piss was salty whereas her ejaculation which I has tasted/drank in the day was tasteless type and a bit slippery on the tongue..... whereas her piss was a little smelly and salty and hot

so i can testify that yes females do ejaculate and drinking their ejaculation is the best drink available on this earth

JimPetJimPetover 17 years ago
WOW!

Ok so I uh always thought this was a joke. I happened to find your article yesterday afternoon, and was like oh ok. But I read it. And as I was reading, I thought back to all the times when durring orgasm, I thought I had wet myself and prayed to the Gods that my husband had not noticed it. It was a just a little trickle, cause by gosh I stopped it right then and there!

After reading your article, I talked to my husband about it. We have always had the best relationship, and it was through him that I learned that indeed I could have more than one orgasm!

So we did a little "research" and a little "experimentation lasst night when we got intimate.

Talk about gushing!!! I seriously did not expect much to come of this (no pun intended) so did I go get a towel first? Of course not. Ok needless to say, after my third Big O, my husband was about to get some himself, when I thought he blew his fuse early, cause i was just drenched out of no where and the feeling!!! OH Hades help me!!!

Totaly soaled the mattress and my husband and myself!!

Thank you for this wonderful article!!

love

pet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
first time not to long ago.

I learned about sex loooong ago. I had realations with many women. I learned and learned and my past five or so lovers insisted I was the "best ever". I got this response with out ever asking the question so I figured I was doing something right. I would make them cum quite a few time in a night. I never had one squirt though. It worried me because I had seen women do it in porn, and thought to myself if I was the "best ever" I should be accomplishing this feat. Well long story short my current girlfriend and I were having sex one day. This was maybe the fifth or sixth time we had since we met. She was riding me and I noticed that she became very wet. She seemed to hesitate a little. I kind of knew what was happening so I became far more intense to help her along. Sure enough she began to gush. She looked a little suprised at first but she quickly realised the I was more than enjoying it. She gushed one more time before I couldn't take the pleasure anymore and had to cum myself. She asked me if it bothered me afterward and I told her I really loved it. I told her my only regret was her not cumming on my face. Anyway we have been seperated because of our jobs and neither one of us can wait to get back home and make this happen over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Without a doubt.....

I really related to a lot of the above comments. I went 10 years thinking that I had peed myself a few times with one night sexual encounters. I have been with my man several years, orgasms aren't a rare occurrence but in the past year the heat got turned up as we worked harder on finding out what the magic buttons were for squirting. We did a lot of online research and viewing porn together on the subject!Voila!!! Now I squirt 99% of the time,the feeling is just indescribably delicious. I can feel frustated with the 1% I miss because the feeling is so addictive.My man is turned on hugely and does not give up no matter how long it takes which in turn has made me totally comfortable with squirting him. I must say our attempts to squirt in his mouth are hit/miss but it's added so much extra to our lovemaking. I have a secret smile when I hear friends say that such a thing doesn't exist - I feel sorry for them and hope one day their partners will explore that bit further :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Extra advice for those who want to try

As a seasoned squirter I have found that clitoral stimulation gel(buy online) rubbed in for 2mins at the beginning of a session definitely enhances the experience. It makes your orgasms last longer and I have found this extra intensity makes me squirt a whole lot more. Sometimes the feeling is sooo overwhelming I feel like I'm about to pass out. Really fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
advice on aiming

Hi my girlfriend and I need advice on how to squirt distances with some accuracy. Currently she can only splatter in a downwards direction. Also advice on cleaning sofas would be useful. thanks and keep on coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love to drink it

I had one girl friend who did ejackulated. The first time I thought it was piss. I ate her to the max. When she came I tasted her ejaculate, it really tasted good. I had tasted her piss, and it was not the same. I really love eating pussy. I ate her whenever she wanted (mostly before fucking) I was sent overseas and lost her to some one else.

I have never found another like her- dammit.

boredcountrygoddessboredcountrygoddessabout 15 years ago
finally a how too

This happened to me once in my 34 yrs. But i nvr knew how or why. It was def the best nite i've evr had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
towels...lots and lots of towels....

towels are easier to deal with than matress protectors. Happens to me just about every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Thnaks very much for this - I've slowly got into the habit of giving my girl multiples but I really want to take her to the next level.

I'm going over just now so wish me luck haha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I can't wait to try this

I thought that "squirting" was something only some girls did. It's awesome to find out all this.

Great explanation of a subject I have never seen explored thoroughly, although that may say more about my inexperience than anything else.

I will let you know what I find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
THIS IS GREAT TO HAVE

I JUST WISH A WOMEN HAD TOLD ME 40 YEARS AGO THIS WOOD BEEN GREAT NOW NOT AT THE END OF MY LIFE. All this young men need to learn this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If your soaking yourself and your partner or soaking a whole bath towel when you ejaculate your actually peeing. Sorry to break this to you but there is a huge difference between the female ejaculation and your description of peeing yourself. You are right in the sense the a lot of women are able to do it, but when they do it is in small amounts that squirts a little. So keep your bed dry and get your facts straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

It's so good to hear another lady talk about this! It is so annoying to hear ppl deny the g spot and say were peeing. Let me tell you a wool comforter has been sent to a better place bc of me, the entire wool comforter dammit! Most importantly I did not pee on it! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

For all the squirters out there, I highly recommend the Fascinator Throe by Liberator. Roll it up and toss it in the wash, well worth the money!

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years ago
Wicked awesome!

Fantastic article, totally loved it! And, I have to admit, also laughed my ass off. :) What a great read... and I must admit... I think I'll be having a word or 10 with my husband very soon, LOL! :) Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fascinator Throe...

Thank you to the person who recommended the "Fascinator Throe", I just ordered it, can't wait to give it a try!

GoodyGoodyTwoShoesGoodyGoodyTwoShoesalmost 12 years ago
Very good

Hi there... I really enjoyed reading this, being a squirter myself. I've told friends that most all women can do it, but no one seems to believe me. But, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't come out of the urethra. My personal experience, but... When my bf is fingering me (which is what does it for me the most consistently) if he doesn't take his fingers out when he feels the fluids coming, they splatter around his fingers. Versus when he pulls them out and I ejaculate. He's said he can feel them coming from my cunt right before he pulls out. But, other than that part of this how-to story, it's great and 5 stars to you, fellow squirter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love!!!

Great article! I love reading about this, it gives me hope for all the women that have never had this amazing experience, share it with your partners ladies! :) I have some tips of my own to add, being a squirter myself!

1) If you don't have the Fascinator Throe, a sheet works well for the main bits, fold it up a little for extra protection. 'An ounce of preparation,' as they say. If you have extra time for preparation gather these things while you're at it. *massage oil/lubricant *vibrator (optional) *a pillow (to chew on in case of neighbors or roommates)

2) We women tend to hold a lot of tension in our hips and buttocks. This tension can make it hard to relax enough to ejaculate. A little butt rub beforehand is not only super sexy, it is also a sure way to boost your orgasm! Use massage oil/lube to make it extra sexy.

3) According to my ex, the magic button is spongy and swells when stimulated. He told me to think of it like the "x" or "a" button in a video game, press deliberately and quickly as many times as possible, at least that's what worked for me. Also, stimulate the entire pelvic region first, it will keep the sensation from getting too intense too fast which will cause you to tense up.

4) My hips involuntarily lift when I am getting close, which brings me to my next point. You have to relax for this to work, if you start clenching muscles, thrusting your hips, etc. especially in the beginning, it may lead to an orgasm, but not the one your are looking for. I have to do breathing exercises sometimes to stay relaxed enough, but when I get to climax, no amount of rhythmic breathing can keep my hips down.

I have cried, passed out, and hallucinated with squirting orgasms. *Be Warned* It will also probably leave you lifeless for up to an hour, so don't attempt this before a dinner date. You probably won't make it. :) In fact, you may want to keep some Cheez-its close in case you *never* want to leave bed *ever* again. And water. Definitely water.

Longest comment ever? Maybe. But hopefully the tips help!

Happy Cumming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

thank you, thank you, thank you, than.... oh, you get my drift!!

passed the link onto the chap and boy oh boy - did he hit the spot or what!!!!!!

there's more i'd like to say, but there just aren't the words!

thanks again!!

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
Why female ejaculation?

I have read at least three or four different hypothesis as to the biological function of female ejaculation, i.e. squirting. And I am of the opinion they are at least partially incomplete as explanations and possibly completely incorrect.

I have come to the conclusion that the purpose is for quick disposal of excessive body heat. We mammals produce a prodigious amount of heat as a byproduct of our accelerated physiology. Think of every machine, the more it does, faster-stronger-environmental adaptive-more complex functions results in producing ever increasing quantities of friction and other waste heat.

For most women, squirting seems to occur after lengthy foreplay and intense sexual effort. True, for most creatures, including us Hominid Anthrophagus, urination, perspiration, exhaling are the major methods of expelling excessive heat.

It just makes more sense to me, that during the stress of really great sexual workouts that females have a method to moderate spikes of thermal overproduction. Since this occurs through the urethra, such prodigious excess would be camouflaged by normal urination after a women does heavy manual labor or other energy consuming - friction producing effort. And only is apparent during sexual excess especially when noticed by perpetual {and petulant} male adolescent hysteria.

blastfromthepastblastfromthepastover 11 years ago
married her....

My wife squirtted me in the face our first time together; it was one of the 1st "greatest" nights of my life. For those who mistakenly insist she has peed do not have a clue what they are missing out on. The best sex we have ever had involves her ejaculating, soaking the sheets, all before I even make it to my knees. Once you experience the joy of a really wet night you can never say anything else compares. In our 14 years of marriage we have ruinned 3 mattresses and I cannot count the sheets we have had to replace. We have found the higher thread count sheets actually stand up to the increased washing better. Avoid silk as it stains too easily and requires too much extra work to clean propperly. Plus silk sheets tend to be too damn slippery anyways... but that's another subject. Time patience and the desire to make her a quivering pile of raw nerves bouncing from bed to ceiling while calling your name or just screaming oh God over and over are all you need when combined with the knowledge in this article. Well written and insitefull. And to those nonbelievers, read it again, talk to her and try it, it could make you the 2nd happiest man alive, cause I am and always will be the 1st.

othbndyothbndyover 11 years ago
Thanks

I really appreciate you taking the time to put this in to writing. I've found the G-spot, now I know what to do with it, and what to expect. How do I convince my lady to just let it go. I sense that she tenses up, thinking that she's going to pee, and won't let herself slip over the edge.

ClownPrinceClownPrinceover 11 years ago
So, how do I bring this up?

I wanna ask my girl to try so many things, I will honestly tell you I have some of the weirdest fetishes, this is like 10yos making out at the park compared to some of the things I like.. Regardless, this seems like something I couldn't just walk her into. We'd need to talk about it first. So how would I bring it up? She's kind of shy, and I'm not that great with words in the first place. The sexiest thing I've said is 'I want you..' only made sexy by the fact I was both tired and masterbating, talking to her over the phone. Is this something I have to lock away like many of my other obsessions, or can someone help me out here?

happymarriedhappymarriedover 10 years ago
AWSOME!!

Can't wait to share this with my wife!! I've been trying to come up with a way to introduce her to this and not sound perverted. You did a get job explaining it and keeping it tasteful, Thanks! I want to give her an experience that sends her over the top, she is an awesome woman and I enjoy watching her and pleasing her. I try to pleasure her first and foremost and then it gets incredible for me after that! I'm so lucky to have her for almost 30 years and she is hooter than ever!!

happymarriedhappymarriedover 10 years ago
awsome

OOOPS. I mean" hotter" than ever. Mind wasn't on typing!

AcornocopiaAcornocopiaalmost 10 years ago
a squirting life

From watching porn, I have been able to teach my wife to squirt. In order to remove anxiety around protecting the bedding, we use a mattress protector for starters. We also use a "chuck", which is a 3' X3' material which is waterproof on one side and soft, quillted and absorbent on the other side. We purchased two of them from a home medical supply place, so we can repeat between laundry uses. This is topped off with a large beach towel. Most of the time when we have intercourse, she squirts quite a bit. We clear the bed of top sheet and blankets as we literally warm up, and after sex, roll up the chuck with the towel inside, kick it to the floor, pull up the sheet and blanket, and pass out into the deepest sleep.

We have found that her ejaculate tends to wash her natural lubrication away, especially when I keep plunging into her pussy as she is coming. If you have never experienced this, for both partners, it is the most amazing sensation. So we keep some personal lube on the bed for that, though sometimes a little saliva will do. I have been working with pausing and digging into different spots in her pussy as of late, and sometimes she can relubricate midstream, so to speak.

The chuck and the towel combo protect the sheets most of the time, and the mattress protector is the fail safe for the mattress, so we leave worries about wet and ruined bedding behind as we frolic.

As you may imagine, these lovemaking sessions are often very intense and loud, and very bonding. We have chosen to live where our home is isolated enough that our neighbors can't hear the screaming. When we have tension between us, my wife won't want to engage because it takes her body to an emotional place with me that her mind is not ready for. There are many ways that we are an intensely bonded couple, for us this is just one aspect of that. We like to think of ourselves as special and unique, but I think maybe we are just lucky.

Imagine if the schools taught stuff like how to give pleasure as part of sex education? Imagine if it weren't frowned upon to pass along advice like this to our kids? I hate to think of my sons not knowing what I could share with them but I am afraid they'd be mortified if I did.

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
Excellent

Very well done, and informative. You taught me things I didn't know. Neither I nor any of my ladies ever thought much about female ejaculation. Some of them did; others usually did not. I always spent more than half an hour in foreplay, almost always including licking, fingering, and eating her pussy, inducing copious vaginal flow and usually several orgasms. With one lady, we always had a rubber sheet under the cloth sheet, as a normal routine when we made up the bed.

And, proudly, I earned my Red Wings decades ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cum away ladies!

I have been married to my wife for over 20 years now. We have always had a great sex life,and I worship every part of her body (usually with my tongue!) as often as I can get away with. She lubricates so easily, it is a simple thing to get fingers deep in her and to stimulate her g spot. She still has the hottest pussy as far as I am concerned. The first time that she ejaculated, she was embarrassed and I think she thought she had peed on my face. I was thrilled regardless, and it didn't taste like urine to me. Once she realized I was happy with what happened, she relaxed and has never seemed ot worry about it again, and occasionally to this day, I get to drink her delicious secretions. Not every time she cums, but fairly regularly. Being secure and relaxed is a big part of the success like the story says. As far as volume goes, it's quite a bit, but I don't think she- or any woman- will drown anyone.Whatever comes out of her sweet vagina, I am willing to lick up gladly, and she knows it. The only thing hotter she has ever done, was when she let one of her girlfriends do it to her in front of me after drinking a little too much wine one evening. her grilfriend licked it all up too, and they did a number of other amazing things to each other before their lust was quenched. That was my best sex day ever. but that's another story...

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 8 years ago
Yummy-Yummy YUM!!!

God bless you!

Is there a Whoopee emoticon here? :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not true!!!!!

All you people are just liars!!! Your all peeing!!!!!

casannettecasannetteover 7 years ago
Good Points

I don't really believe a woman wants to lick her pussy juice off her fingers. That is nasty. Every woman I've been with does smell, unless she washes and uses a cologne. Porn videos with the bald pussies are plain bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I agree mostly

First off, without a doubt I know females can ejaculate. My experience is limited to my wife, however it was a consistent occurrence. And by consistent I mean we kept towels on hand because almost every time they were needed. As far as my digressions go, it's really just that you mention not staining a mattress. We replaced several over the years, from add on pillow tops to the full mattress, and every one was stained. I'd agree it was something she could control, as the first time it happened from oral I reacted strongly because it was so bitter. It became a challenge to get her to lose control when I was performing cunninglingus, which I enjoyed. I'm guessing she was bitter because she never, ever drinks water. Okay, never is an exaggeration, but in over twenty five years I've seen her drink water less than ten times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good times 😉

I love it when women squirt ! I think it is horny as. The first time my wife did this she needed to be reassured it was ok. I new she was going to squirt because of what I was doing, she thought she was going to piss, but I assured her it wasn't piss that was coming but instead her special love juices for us both. She loves to do it now always! And I love it too. She has since become turned on by pissing during sex and I also love this, especially when I get her from behind, because it sprays out on my balls while we continue to fuck. Everyone should try some SQUIRTING SEX and also PISSING SEX 😉👌. It is sooo much fun😘 You'll both love it. I PROMISE

blackIceo1blackIceo1over 6 years ago
14 years of pleasurable instruction

to your fortunate readers! I was lucky enough to experience this with a partner when manually stimulating her G-spot. It's great to know the suggestions for helping her (& me!) to keep it up and enjoy this.

N2outdoorsN2outdoorsalmost 5 years ago
Great advice

My wife and I experienced our first squirting orgasm together a few years ago. It was very much as you described. We also achieved it in a similar manner, lots of foreplay, orgasm denial, some BDSM, porn, alcohol, slight exhibitionism, and it caught us both by surprise. It was intense and oh so pleasing for us both. I can say through my own experience that your suggestions are spot on. Others will have great success if they follow your advice.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

This detailed set of instructional device underscores the complexity if female sexuality. I remember seeing a cartoon with two side by side pictures. One was captioned "how men see sex", it showed a metal box with an off/on switch. The other was captioned "how women see sex", and showed a picture of the instrument panel of a commercial airplane. It's like that...

Triff50Triff50almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT you mentioned the Skene Gland it's the handle to the TAP.

I found the Skene Gland almost 40 yrs ago. I didnt know what it was but, that what i was doing was a MAJOR orgasm. It not very far in and yes it takes practice to find it, but once you do YOU WILL KNOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous