All Comments on 'Restoring the Castle Ch. 08'

by olivias

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

A pretty good tale, with some unforeseen twists and turns in the last chapter, which was all too brief, but did wrap up the story rather nicely. I held all comments for the last chapter and one would be that a person who falls five stories to their death does not normally have a smile on their face. That criticism may be interjecting too much reality into the story however, but then there is the unlikely scenario of a body in a wall not giving off enough noxious odors to go unnoticed. These are minor points and don't really detract from the story line, it is fiction after all.

Five stars.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it,,

but felt a bit cheated by the shortness of the last chapter,rushed,,after all the others were at least 3 pages,,,but,at least you did finish it and for that a big THANK YOU,,a rarity on here for sure,,,,it was overall an excellent story,,,keep up the great work!!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
lovely story

but a shame it ended so suddenly

biercebierceabout 10 years ago
Well written mystery

Great characters and scenes. A joy to read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You got the feel

of little Washington just right. Been to the Inn. Probably 10 years ago several times. Well deserving of 5 stars then.

Enjoyed the story, a bit of mystery and a lot of human relationships. Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Great yarn!

Well told...oh what twisted trails we follow!

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
riding a roller-coaster of emotion

I just finished reading the entire series and I am very impressed with the quality of writing and the clever development of the storyline. Truly a worthwhile read, with sudden shocks and surprising twists. The characters are all personable and the dialogue adult.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Great story

Well constructed tale with very believable characters and enough twists to justify 5 stars

Thanks for a great story

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Loved it! The twists were believable and the characters flawed enough to be human and the bit of larceny between Alice and the sherif was delightful. A very different tale than the Chatham Square stories but again the protagonists are believable and encourage not only identification but empathy. The Five Stars could all be diamonds! Thank you Olivia…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yuch. Not a romance. It’s a detective novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous