All Comments on 'Get Lady in Red to Bed'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Enjoyed It.

The dichotomy between your upper crust British accent and vocabulary, and the wanton nature of the action in the narrative makes for marvelous fun.

The initial social naivety of the heroine is also a great contrast when paired with her fervent appeals for the "bohst-urd" to do all those rudely described things to her.

Since it didn't work out in this recording, might I request that a future offering explore the lady's oral talents?

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Talldarkfellow. (Handsome, too, no doubt.) I was quite surprised to realise I had not included a story yet where there is cock sucking. I actually have two coming. As it were. I just have to get a technical thing sorted and I'll be posting them.

sheabluesheablueover 10 years ago
WOW

This is an extremely well written, incredibly hot story! I absolutely loved it. I could see the characters in my mind's eye. I loved how the heroine was a little shy and insecure, but not so unrealistically so that she didn't recognize and truly believe Michael wanted her, when the time came. Beautiful story!

HotPeterHotPeterover 10 years ago
Can it get better?

The first time I've ever voted 5-stars! Your words are so good that mine fail me.

MSTarotMSTarotover 10 years ago
Not playing fair

A sexy voice, with an English accent, talking about a lady in stockings. That is hitting way to many of my fetishes at one time.

Beautiful story that had me both aroused and laughing at the same time.

MST

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 star

Another example of perfect use of your great voice.

RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years ago

Another great story. i don't know where you get your ideas from but keep getting them. I loved the way the heroine didn't wipe the spunk off her belly and just left it to dry there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous