All Comments on 'A Playful Friendship'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sex4usex4uabout 20 years ago
A hand job is better than nothing

Very erotic. Maybe the next time she will do better than a hand job. Hope he fucks her mouth.

djbonedjboneover 19 years ago
Believable

I like this story because it is so believable. Most people are a little hesitant to go all the way if I may coin an old phrase, so this really could happen and adds to the eroticism.

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
Just RIght

Realistic, believable and sexy. The story length is perfect - long enough to describe the players, setting and feelings without making this a novel. The situation is common enough that you could understand this really happening. Top recommendation. Manny may be my favorite new read.

Don1028Don1028about 19 years ago
These guys are good

Been reading all the stories starting with the oldest

Very enjoyable and believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Great story and something beliveable

forfun44forfun44almost 15 years ago
Very Daring!

You just have to have another part to this! My panties are wet & I know she wants to put his cock elswhere...

drtsdrtsover 12 years ago
another slut

story was good. But just another cheeting wife that did not get caught...when women do this it prove their lack of love for the man they are matied to

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! Original and Creative!

That was fun and sexy.

victorlimavictorlimaalmost 12 years ago
Sexy and believable

Have read a few of Manny's stories and quite enjoy the not-over-the-top scenarios. As another commenter observed, everyone has some hesitation which makes this believable. While looking at the dates of Manny's stories, it's too late to fix the spelling errors, but overall, they didn't detract too much from reading the story. Good development of characters and scenarios.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
I appreciated the limits she imposed

She got off on flirting & teasing, then her husband's suggestion of strip poker allowed Eric and her to take it to another level. However, when push came to shove, she was only willing to give the guy a hand job whilst he toyed with her nipples. Not exactly 100% faithful, but also a situation for which everyone here was partly responsible. A sequel would presumably mean teasing turning to fucking, so it's maybe a good idea to leave it at this.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Nicely done.

Some of the errors grated a bit - but not too much. Original, well presented and with believeable characters and situations.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Who picks out the tags for your stories?

You'd get more random hits from tag searches with more appropriate ones.

Like " "wife teases" & "strip poker".

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannalmost 8 years ago
hot and believable!

A good story, sexy, and believable. Thanks!

NKenNKenover 5 years ago
I keep hoping

that you're okay and continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely Believable

I had a similar experience like this on more than one occasion with the same woman. She was the wife of a preacher who was very horny, as was I. She was dark haired, full-figured, with all kinds of sensuality and sexiness. We touched and felt one another; she jacked me off several times, showed me her pussy which was covered with a full mat of black thick hair and her beautiful full breasts. I fingered her soaking wet pussy to orgasm while the juices ran out her like a river. Yes. This kind of thing is very real.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cheating whore going too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating assholes!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

….and the MC had absolutely no foresight on what this would do to her marriage. Never mind the fact that Eric had just opened the door to getting her to cheat more. Give them an inch, and they will take a mile…. Also note the quality friendship that Eric must have with her husband, so that the feels comfortable with cheating on his own wife with her IN her own home, tossing his friendship to her husband to the side as if were a dirty rag. As they say, f*ck around, find out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous