All Comments on 'World of Ranicke 05'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3 it

I always enjoy your stories , felt a bit short , but it was very good

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

ooooh what about some kind of cross over?

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Short and sweet

This portion of the story starts to round out Jim's position and where he is starting to go. The interactions are enjoyable and make an interesting dynamic of personalities learning to accept others. I have noticed some very minor grammatical errors, but just make the changes in my head to get the sense of what was said or described. The typo's are the same type of things my own words commonly do, perhaps that is why the wording or construction or spelling jumps out in my mind so easily. Just like this note, I'll have to reread it several times to have it make sense to someone else. My mind automatically adds the missing parts into place and that mental editing escapes my conscious notice. Please do continue this story and thanks again for sharing this wonderful story with all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

MORE please. Great as always can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The end!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you for real, stop taking the piss and get on with the story,ARGHHHHHHHHHH

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Yay!!!

Finally got some positive hate mail. Wohoo!

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 10 years ago
The End!!!?

You bastard! your going to end the story there! I hate when people leave story's unfinished but your ending the story in a that makes it seem unfinished please continue it even if you start it up a few years after this ending.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
This can't be the end

A wonderful story, a wonderful fantasy...er minus all the pain and killing of course...

But your just getting to the good part...come on MAXD .... WORK IT!!!

I wonder if a hairy women fetish and a fur fetish are related....hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really like this story

Sorry, am anonamous due to e mail and computer problems.... I've enjoyed this as welll as all your stories.. I would like you to add to this one at least a little, seems it could be filled out a bit as it feels like you've started at least a short story line that leave you hanging... I personally wild like to see jim settled in a little more firmly if you're gonna end this... Would like to see more of your werewolf /fox intermingling packs storyline also. Thanks, M

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't stop!!!

This is one of the best stories on here. Take a break if you need, but come up with more over the Christmas break, and give me a great New Year present!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed reading it. A little suggestion for when you continue the work, maybe have Jim get kidnapped by another resident of this world. It seems like you have restricted this new planet a little by only having Jim around these two tribes. I would love to see you further expand the world, and also have a plot that evolves a little more. It seems like every chapter goes like this: Jim does some miraculous deed than gets hurt.

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks all

I want to thank everyone who called me names and asked for more. I also appreciate the other feedback as well and will be looking at it. In answer to some of your questions I might be working on part two right now or might not... I do need to work on the next chapter of the Silver Moon series and also trying to finish a third story I had started for nano.

Again thanks for the feed back and for the person who called me a bastard every time I look at that I start laughing. I showed my sister the feed back and she started laughing as well.

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaover 10 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy your male point of view on things. It makes me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

You have shared withus another great story. I am sure that a lot of your readers as well as myself are looking forward to your next story. Have a great Christmas time and please continue writing for us.

biercebierceover 10 years ago
great story

You create great images. Marvelous characters and great scenes. A joy to read your stories. Thank you and looking forward to more when you are ready.

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago
Well done

Another well written story. Again I read it start to finish. I loved how Jim was a gentle warrior. I kept thinking of all the soldiers that are fighting all over the world and how they are gentle warriors. Jim is so blessed to have love at his side as he heals and each time he jumps back into "combat" only to be injured again.

The story just has such close ties to the current US military that I am surprised that no one else seemed to pick up on that! Oh well, kudos for a well written story that I took a lot from!

Thank you and I hope you have some more chapters coming;)

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Next book

I just submitted book two of this series though it is in a word document so it might take a week or so to be published. Hope everyone enjoys it.

firerose78firerose78over 10 years ago
love it

You are a very expressive writer. Love your sense of humor. It should become standard knowledge that if a reader stays up to the wee hours of the morning to finish your story or fall asleep while attempting to you should be proud of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why is everyone so hung up about nudity?...

Because some damned preacher somewhere way back decided naked was naughty, and told the flock he was fleecing that nudity was not going to be tolerated. There is really only one legitimate purpose for clothing: keeping warm when the weather is cold; any other use of clothing is mere decoration and vanity (well, except for diapers on babies to avoid a mess). If you actually read the so-called "word of god" you will find numerous examples of nudity and quite a bit of it was actually ordered by god himself. Some of the disciples worked their fishing boats nude and Jesus didn't seem to have a problem with it, so why should anyone else? Get over it, and leave us nudists alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous