All Comments on 'No Love'

by blackdove55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

You definitel have to continue this story. I don't understand how a person could treat the another so cruel. Both those bitches need karma to come back on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a bad Start

This is not a bad start. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Finish

Good start with his discarding of the photo. Nicole needs more payback than that, though. Still, why did he stay with Nicole for two fucking years with you fucking?

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN ONE REALIZES THE GUILOTINE IS FALLING

its past time to move on and re boot. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Somebody told me

That women who haven't fucked their husbands in six months shouldn't be surprise when they get the divorce papers. Not much plot here, For two years, no sex, no togetherness, she's told him she's out partying, and yet and he's a fucking bobble head saying I love you dear, i love you dear. Having shown him to be so out of touch with reality, Afraid of confrontation, living in fantasy land, why would he bestir himself now?

You could have him by a gun, walk up to shoot them, and not know where the safety is, and while he fumbles, she brains him with a wine bottle, the cops put him away for attempted murder.

More likely he'll wait for two more years expecting her to change her mind and discover she want's his devotion after all.

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 10 years ago
i bet you are a small man

You have a thing about putting women down & lesbians. Seek some help. Come on this story should be negative 5.. i mean guys wife sleeping with a coworker of husbands and he knew nothing?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Great Start****

I am looking for part 2,3 and 4 soon. Thanks for the fun read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
again

piss poor ending 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yup, this is a train wreck of a story.....did you write this while delirious? Utter shit.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Shitty people in a shitty story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous