All Comments on 'Slowly, Slowly'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

You and ThoughtStorm drinking buddies?

His poor Edgar got boxed and shipped off to the Island of Misfit Toys with all those naughty elvettes. At least Marsha, Marsha, Marsha will be able to spend her life in her own backyard. Who got the better present this year?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I clicked 5 stars

Awesome story.

Please, Could you do part two.:)

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
Fun Story! p.s Post the ordering site please!

Fun story! Interesting, sexy, and fun. Can't beat that combination. I enjoyed the read very much. A little on the crazy side for Marsha, not having a backup plan, but Wow! what courage (and a little stupidity). Another combination of sorts!

p.s Post the ordering site for the "Teasinator".

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 9 years ago
Excellent story

A well written and highly erotic story, thoroughly entertaining. An excellent stand alone story! She will always remember her first time!

49greg49gregabout 9 years ago
5*

I loved this story, at the same time I was afraid some other person, say the neighbor's son, would take internet control, but thankfully it was her husband. A real good fantasy.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 8 years ago
nice original story

Thank you= I enjoyed it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Three days?

And she wasn't dehydrated to near death? She hadn't pooped and pissed all over the place? She wasn't starving? Had this gone on for a shorter period of time maybe. But that long would have probably killed her. Shock a person's system that's already strained and you kill them. Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I was wrong

ok I admit I was wrong this is the best story of your I have read so far.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful story and a beautiful ending. Thank you I hope to see more.

Grandma70Grandma70almost 2 years ago

Some people’s comments seem to indicate they don’t realize it is pure fantasy. But WHAT A GREAT STORY! I was swept along in her frustration and pleasure. And I’m truly glad the passion in their marriage was rekindled.

2390tjwags2390tjwagsabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

rather stimulating in various ways!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1689 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...