All Comments on 'Daddy Can't Resist'

by ButterflyAngel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

No, I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Daddy

Thank you for that time together baby.

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
Nice

I think you found it hard resisting Daddy as much as he couldn't resist you.

Great story though, please keep them cunning.

ButterflyAngelButterflyAngelover 10 years agoAuthor
ch2 waiting approval

Chapter 2 is pending approval, hope you all enjoy!!

Also Daddy Can't resist maybe removed at a later date and worked into a short novel of adventures!

wombat9966wombat9966over 10 years ago

Great first story and looking forward to more

ButterflyAngelButterflyAngelover 10 years agoAuthor
part 2

http://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-cant-resist-ch-02

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 10 years ago
A well written if shirt submission.

For a story which created little opportunity to identify with the characters it certainly had a strong erotic charge, I'm interested in reading chapter 2.

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
Mm

Amazing.. can't wait to read the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish she was me

How often I've wished my dad secretly enters my room, thinking I'm asleep, and has his way with me. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol!

Either written by a virgin, or a man. Probably both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have one hand on your tiny cock

You have one hand on your tiny cock while you type the story with your free hand. You can't think as you hunt and peck letters trying to convey the vision in your lust clouded mind. You spurt all over the keyboard and you clean it up. You think the story is just great and you submit it. You know you'll do this again and again until you run out of hand lotion. Or you will do it until your mother catches on and grounds you for months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For future reference

At this point, it probably doesn't matter to most people on this site, but 'you're' = you are ... not 'your'. Otherwise, this story was much better written than most. Few authors use words like 'euphoric', but it's appreciated by those of us who've gone through a lot of these stories looking for something a bit more literate. Thanks.

That being said, I'll repeat what others have mentioned. Second-person narratives are simply not a good idea. There's a reason that the majority are first or third person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous