All Comments on 'I Love My Son: Second Time'

by luvingmom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

I am enjoying your stories very much, sorry if i dont comment on them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

this sucks...it sounds like your jerkin off as u right this..and ur just putting bullets..of what happend not what u feel..not what u hear..lame story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

heh, i would fuck my mom, how to get her into bed? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my second time

i was upstairs looking out the window looking at my husband moowing my son came up behine me lift my niti and fuck mu as we talk to his dad

JustCuriousSDJustCuriousSDover 11 years ago
A Fantasy

Thank you for the well written story. It got my mind so involved that I substituted me and my aunt in my mind. It heightened my desire for her and was very arousing. Well written. Thank you. It brought back memories of my first time with an older woman a few years back.

Matt

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a truly great story of hot motherfucking!

Why is it that ladies write the best stories of son-into-mom fucking? I also greatly enjoyed the contribution of the mother who commented "My second time." She's looking out the window at her husband mowing the lawn when her boy comes behind her, lifts her skirt (of course, she's not wearing panties when her son's in the house!), slips his fat young prick up his mother's cunt, and fucks the shit out of her, both of them making small talk with dumbass dad. Then her boy gives his mom the best gift any son can, he unloads his hot young balls, giving mom a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. I bet he does that a lot. Lucky motherfucker, and lucky son-fucked mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your story made me

cum so hard teaching a young man how to eat pussy and fuck is my dream!!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Traitors, this is why you never marry a single mother. They can't be trusted!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous