All Comments on 'The Boys in Blue Ch. 09'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Still reading and enjoying your story. Robbie is certainly one horny guy. Wonder how Terry will react if she ever finds out. Maybe she's getting some on the side. These scenarios often backfire.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is this a British thing? Its just sex?

Can't help thinking you are setting us up for Terry's denouement. Only question is who she's going to fuck, first. If they end up married they will have a relationship, but they can never have a partnership. Too little respect for their partner, and too little respect for themselves. This is becoming a day at the zoo, watching the animals fuck. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started as a great story

But the last few chapters seem to be on a downward slide toward the usual sex scenes that go on for page after page and are not even titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another cheater story !!!

Was really enjoying this story for awhile,but seems you needed to insert your own low morals into the story. I was really happy the lead character survived and returned to duty,but now i could care less if the asshole dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
started out well

but now it is just endless sex scenes and your leading character has no morals. boring and disappointing. Oh and your editing skills are poor. so many random commas and incorrectly used words. I am done.

Philip

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's just a total wast of space!

This is supposed to be a shy, RAF officer...and all it takes is a few days away from his fiancé for him to cave in...I wouldn't want to trust him with any top secret intel.

He once again proves he is not at all trustworthy, and this is the end of this story for me. Could have been so much better a story, but you have made him out to be nothing more than lowlife selfish prick. Sorry but not my cup of tea thanks.

Good-bye!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too bad

what an ass !!! the thought of robbie cheating on terry is discusting. i hope she finds out and cuts his nuts off. he deserves it for cheating on such a wonderful girl. sorry but he is an ass and doesn't deserve her at all, she deserves much better.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago

Comparing a vibrator to him fucking around on terry is disgustingly low ,releasing pressure with a vibrator is not exactly the same as fucking first jill and then sue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed the first

6 or so chapters but after the second "cheating" I'm gonna leave. I stopped caring about Robbie. Yes we'd like to have sex every minute but guys in a romantic relationship let alone an engaged one should be keeping it zipped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Twice now?

I agree with the last anon... Do the British have a more relaxed sexual view where "I'm just using you, it's just sex" isn't actually cheating?? Sorry, last I knew sex with another person while committed was cheating on your supposedly exclusive partner. Dildos or masturbation isn't cheating... He could always use his hand as she would be using the vibe....

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
Cheating

Cheating is not for me but cheating stories can be interesting. What strikes me, however, is the lack of moral reflection on the side of Robert. Not even a lame justification. Seems you missed out here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dammit

This is a completely different story now. Why did you ruin it? I hate authors that do this.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Total Shit!!

I decided to try some more, but I don't like reading about men that start out good, then turn into scum!!!! I won't be reading ànything else of yours. It's a shame you ruined a good story, and at first a good character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Got to agree with a lot of comment, was waiting for his first trip to bite his arse and here he does it again, this time shitting in his own backyard!!

Who can be so blatant or stupid....

Score now 2 at best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous