All Comments on 'Raped! Again...'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
McCannQueenMcCannQueenalmost 16 years ago
god your good

you storys make me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ummmm

it was gud, but i think u should have left ashley out. i dont think she should have been the rape victim. it was hot when cassie finally liked what was being done to her...it should have been just between her and matt. and it wasnt fair that ashley got to see who was raping her, cassie never got to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
??,

thats wild...who thinks this stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
^___^

The first one was great, but this one is awesome! Taboo and wrong and lovely.

Almost makes me wish I had a sister.

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 13 years ago
Hot

That's the one word I think of when I read this. I never expected you to introduce your male character, and I never expected the girls to suddenly want this man. But what makes it work is how is doesn't sound corny at all when he was asked to stay.

Matt. Huh.

Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent again!

I love that it was rape but then the three of them end up happily together. The impregnation us wonderful as well. Just would like more violence & degredation though. Other than that it was another great story. You are quickly becoming my favorite author. :-) Thank you for your much needed excellent writing skills in the rape genre.

GMX_The_ThinkerGMX_The_Thinkerabout 10 years ago
This series is one of my all-time favorites

Beyond the forced impregnation, lines like "Her pussy was now lewdly displayed and her back was arched as if she was eagerly awaiting her first lover. I was watching what had happend to me a year before and found myself erotically fascinated...I was even getting wet as I watched my own mystery unfold in front of me." make the story all the hotter.

You write as if these unwilling girls are secretly eager to be taken, and as if their future selves or orgasming bodies posses them and force them into inviting poses, states that suggest arousal, or mindless lust and anticipation of what will happen to them or others - while still presenting us/the rapist with protesting girls who will struggle.

And when the girls admit their mindsets and desires to themselves, we get equally hot lines like "I couldn't stop watching to cry, even for a minute. The drama of his cock fucking into my sister right in front of me was so erotic that I think had I gotten loose right then I would've raped him."

Thank you, Christie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost

looking for the first part to this story and can not find it. if any one reads this and can let me know the title would be much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No

I know two victims of violent rape that resulted in pregnancy and two victims of statutory rape who also became pregnant. They're all screwed up; one became a druggie and another is in prison for attacking a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chill

This is fiction! Get the fuck over it. Its fantasy, masturbate and move on dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have been using this story to get off for years the writing is good and it hits all the right buttons for me but what happened? Two of the chapters are gone? one of them was my favorite.

I just want to understand what happened.

Thanks for your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ch 3 and 4?

Someone else posted that there were two missing chapters? I've looked and cant find 3 and 4...I've stumbled upon this series and I love it and I'd really be interested in reading them!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
an ad asking for lots of wannabe rapists who can give orgasms and contact details of the twins is the only thing thats missing!! ;))

Pretty twins who get off on their rape,their rapist and having the rapist's babies?! ;)) an ad asking for lots of wannabe rapists who can give orgasms is only missing!!;))

DaddysIncestGirlDaddysIncestGirlabout 5 years ago
Possessive

I like how it turned out but I hate the inclusion of the sister in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I LIKED THIS STORY, AND I AGREE WITH THE FEMALE CHARACTERS. WOULD HAVE SAID AND DONE THE EXACT SAME THINGS......THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT. PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 3 years ago
Great story

I loved it thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
1771 Followers
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Raped! Previous Part
Raped Series Info