All Comments on 'Eternity'

by Will Bailey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Uncle South LoopUncle South Loopalmost 20 years ago
One of the best.

Great story! Fine writing! One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

I thought this story was excellent, so romantic and sensual, I hope you write many more for us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A lovely story

Well, Will Bailey it has been a while since you had anything new at Literotica. Of the three stories you have here I enjoyed "ETERNITY" the best and then "SHANNON". In fact I've read and reread all there several times.

Anyway, back to "ETERNITY", the story was lovely and loving. One of the better stories here in my opinion. And I'd like to see something more from your pen/word processor

rgraham666rgraham666about 19 years ago
Nice one

So nice to read a story set in my home town.

Well written and very sweet.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Sweet story.

Very romantic with an engaging storyline and subtle love scenes. Nice to see work from a fellow Canuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

its hard to find a good story thats actually a story and not some one's figment of imagination dominated by sex and sex only. please keep it up

redirish77redirish77over 17 years ago
AWESOME!!!

It was WONDERFUL!!!! Now if I could ONLY find a love like that! LOL!!

Keep up the great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
of the three

2 were utterly superb (Shannon, Eternity)and left me teary eyed. The other was the first I read and merely very very good, good enough to get me to want to read the rest of your stuff and be disappointed that you hadn't posted more recently and were probably no longer active here. In any case, thanks for a very enjoyable hour of reading...you do have a talent for believable characters and dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful...

absolutely loved it.. a charming little tale of love and i am sure i will love it till Eternity..

of all 3 of your stories, this is my fav and definitely among top 5 on my list..

Sad to see that you have not posted for such a long time and you might not be active at all on the site, but want to thank you for sharing this beautiful story about Love..

~

gary

garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo. Well done.

Thank for such a nice sweet story thats well written and done with a touch of class.

“Excuse me, sir. Can I get you another drink?”

I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl in the world.

She looked at me through glacial-blue eyes.

She reached for my glass.

She reached with her left hand.

On the third finger was a diamond solitaire ring.

The ending was definatively great. The story ends on a high point that leaves the reader to ponder what the future might bring and to hope for a possible sequel.

Thanks again!

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 8 years ago
HOME RUN!!!!!

Being a musician myself, I can and do identify with this story from beginning to end. I like the way it was set up and also the way in which the main character met his girl, or should I say woman. I've been to Toronto and still have a couple of friends who're very active in the "Music Scene" there and in Montreal as well. I enjoyed this tale very much and I'm asking, no, make that begging, you to write more. In the mean time I will patiently wait for a new story of this same quality to come out hopefully in the not too distant future. Thanks for sharing your genius with us.

MoogPlayer

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Alas it is so sad. There are only three very fine stories posted by this author on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but I felt the ending came up a bit short. I do wish you had more than 3 stories to read as I have enjoyed reading your work.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Why is it the aspiring good authors don't continue to write on Lit. This was a great story even though the ending needed a little more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous