All Comments on 'CCSC Vignettes 01: Genesis Raithe'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
clever story, FS

This is an interesting offshoot of the CCSC storyline. Can't wait to see how it develops.

FS, a couple of things in the plot for you to consider. A story providing more background on Sampson International and the whys and wherefores of trying to exterminate Team Raithe and their client. Clever choice of pseudonym, that.

If you wish to survive in any combat environment, NEVER use artificially scented products. Unscented baby wipes will keep you reasonably clean and sanitary and reduce your natural animal scent. Won't fool a dog or mule of course but will fool humans, especially smokers.

It is basically useless to dump possible tracking devices, you are already located. Instead, set them with booby-traps, fake or real. Or somewhere you can ambush a tracker. Digital Networking, Infrared devices, airborne or satellite imaging, camouflaged cameras and detectors used for game hunting, welcome to the Twenty-first Century. Smile and wave, say cheese!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS STORY IS CRAP!!!

Why bother writing this crap:when you could finish or complet stories you have already written! eg. FIGHTING FOR BROKEN TRUST,WHAT MY BROTHER LEFT ME.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
Interesting sidetrack

I hope that there will be more of this story. This pairs 'courtship' is rather sweet in a sudden death sort of way.

talenwolftalenwolfabout 10 years ago
Anon Postings

Hey Anon just because a story got written that wasnt one of your favs doesnt give you the right to be either a dick or a bitch. It was a good sideline in wht i am sure will be a very interesting meshing wigh the main CCSC story line. Which we have already seen a strt with genesis showing up in the loft on homecomming.

Now either man up and create a FREE USER ID or go away your negagivity is not needed

Thanks

Buh-bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done...

It tweaked a couple of resurrections...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5283 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...