All Comments on 'Joseph Ch. 02'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
flowerbloomflowerbloomover 10 years ago
Glad you are back.

Excellent!!!!!

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
superb chapter

Loved the chapter and cannot wait for more

bredrebredreover 10 years ago
Happy

I am so glad you are back...Love the update

popparazzipopparazziover 10 years ago

Nice chapter. I so hope Lainie parent's aren't killed and Joseph doesn't restart the family tradition by ignoring the signs. Love your writing can't wait for next chapter to see what happens.

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Loved it!!

I had almost given up on you and I am very glad to see you are back.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
A Good Beginning...

Hey Kalamazoo707 welcome back. I miss your writing. Ready for more plz.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Yes!!

Robert is going to look for Laine and I was hoping that Joseph would be in her life to put the fear of God in that fool. Why would she turn down that internship with Joseph's firm that was just plain dumb. Thank you Kalamazoo, I have wondering if you were okay. Happy Holiday's!!

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
ugh!....

You are going to be in this earth for a looooong time. I was cursing you yesterday and today you are here. Thanks for making us wait... oops. I mean thanks for coming back. Now I am going to read this chapter. No, I did not read this chapter. Not yet.

odiendodiendover 10 years ago
Timeline issues

At the beginning of the story, Joseph is planning to make Winston a partner. Then you tell us it is three years later, and Joseph is just getting around to it. Meanwhile, when you have Lainie thinking about the internship she calls Winston a partner. Seems like your editor dropped the ball.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 10 years agoAuthor
timeline

It was a simple error. .. nothing more. My apologies if it caused any confusion.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Lainie to me is a very smart girl but still has alot to learn. More money may not always mean better. What she should've done was get some advice from her parents before changing firms. I know she is trying to do things on her own but it would not have hurt anything to ask. And that pride of hers is going to cause her to go down that road again that she fears.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
They never learn

People get 'those feelings' for a reason. Wise up and pay attention!

fluerfluerover 10 years ago
CHOICES

Lainie needs to forgive herself. She's not the first woman be betrayed by man. Love sometimes make you do ugly things. Robert intentionally set out to cause friction between Lainie and her parents. Her parents are not holding her past against her. Lainie still can't get Robert out of her mind. She has to make to choice to move forward. To some respect, she's done that by going to school. Now she needs to open her heart to accept love.

Robert on the other hand will continue to be a user. He uses women to make himself feel important. Although he is fixed on Lainie, he doesn't love her. He is jealous of what she represents. When he appears back onto the scene, Lainie will not be easily deceived tby his pretty boy looks.

Yet I am somewhat fearful for Lainie. Robert has the mark of a stalker.

Joseph is just as lost as Lainie. He loves his parents but has this simmering anger towards them. He is very judgmental. I'm not co-signing on the Sinclair's legacy but being realistic. We've all done things we've regretted and can't undue. His father has to wake up everyday knowing the harm he has caused his family. Then there is the fact he bares the label as a rapist. Joseph has let his anger fester and become someone he doesn't even like. If he can't shake those feeling, will he ever be receptive in welcoming his mate?

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
You're Back

I couldn't believe it when I clicked on your stories and there was an update, made my day! Really interesting start and so many places for the story to go, I hope you have time to concentrate on Joseph's story for a little while now although an update to Reese would be good too lol

CAColemanCAColemanover 10 years ago
I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!! : -)

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you again for your update I had to take a

deep breath and get a hold of myself I was so excited. Looking forward to

more updates... Like everything you write.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years ago
Chapter 3

Please write chapter 3.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastover 6 years ago
love it again

I reread everything so good. Please come back to us here 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1664 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Joseph Ch. 01 Previous Part
Joseph Series Info