All Comments on 'Taking the Plunge'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

This is quite probably the best cuckold story on this site. It encapsulates the whole cuckold mind set. The description of the fucking, the conversion of Michael to a fully blown cuck, and the slutting of his wife is exceptional.

There has to be a second chapter, the slut needs to be bred!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Stars

I was really envious of your heroine! What an amazing encounter that would be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Quite a few manly men who don't appear gay or bi in the slightest have secret desire to indulge in Man sex. A little encouragement and alcohol is all that is needed to have them do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, please

This is by far one of the best cuck stories. Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i had latent gay side since i remember & have been a voyeur & a wonna-be cuck for 25 years now

I enjoyed the story very much. i was trying, to no avail though, to talk my wife into getting herself a lover or a fling or a one night stand, depends. It was my dream. the mother of all dreams. she knew i get turned on when she even tells me a man was exceptionally nice to her.

she was almost always the prettiest woman wherever we went. guys were hitting on her left right and center. it was like neither eating cake nor having it.

thank you for the story. it made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Much Woman

My wife is too much woman for me and she's taken the plunge with both women and men. Interestingly I'm okay losing out to the more manly men she's dated and bedded; it's kind of a natural selection. I have brains and the ability to bring my ideas and others' to profitability in the marketplace. I've also got a small narrow penis that's seldom satisfied my girlfriends or my wife, and so it gets very little use. Our evenings with men often end with me cleaning their cocks. My wife's a big luscious beauty who attracts strong women and large men. Her trysts with women are extremely humiliating 'cause she rubs in the fact that they actually fuck her better than I do, as in "Sarah's more of a man in bed than you are!" Thanks for "Taking the Plunge" another story which illustrates the differences in men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wasn"t it just yesterday

Tried this just about 40 years ago. Crazy thing is I remember it like it was yesterday. I did love it but my wife, not so much. Really need to try it again.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
fantastic

I really liked this fantastic story. It was nice to see a hubby who really wanted to suck his wife's lover rather than whimper about being forced to do it. It was even nicer that hubby's wife accepted him sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story , always been a fantasy of mine to do just that with my wife and a black lover , very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3475 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.