All Comments on 'Theory & Practice'

by BrightShinyGirl

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
aniceguy67aniceguy67over 10 years ago
What a story!

This moved along so well, inch by inch - even though we knew where it was going to go, the trip was fantastic. The characters are so real, real feelings, real emotions.

Part 2 would be interesting but another story is a MUST.

Thanks for sharing

sactofunseekersactofunseekerover 10 years ago
Great story

Loved your story, very hot. Had me sitting here at my desk hard and having to adjust myself to get comfortable with my coworkers milling about outside the office.

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

That was so hot! Sexy and interesting! I hope there will be more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

I never read any stories here longer that three pages and rarely more than two. Fortunately, I was hooked before I noticed the length. This was a great story, very well told. I only have two suggestions. One, please write more. Two, you might consider breaking stories like this into chapters. Oh, one more thing, please write more stories. I'd give it six stars if I could, but I can't, so I only gave you five.

nycanonnycanonover 10 years ago
Incredible debut

Doesn't have to be a follow-up to this but please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story, you are a genuinely talented writer, with the ability to tell an erotic story in a very original way. Really powerful buildup, great pacing, and lots of stories within stories, along with real characters and an interesting relationship.

I particularly liked the impregnation references. I'd have loved the story to end with an agreement for her to stop taking her birth control, and for them to meet again in a month's time, to take the pregnancy risk fantasy to new levels of danger. Perhaps that could be the sequel! Return to this theme please as impregnation really gets me going, particularly when it involves cheating!

5 stars.

ErikStErikStover 10 years ago
Amazing

Wonderful story, would love a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Still no sequel or second story - I just checked - so I read this one again. Definitely one of the best here.

NorthCoastSmartNorthCoastSmartover 10 years ago
Actual Talent

Wow- an educated person writes an erotic story. Very nicely done. There is a plot, proper use of language and characters that are smart and horny. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

As an academic who's (secretly) into a colleague, this one really works for me.

MonogamishMemoiristMonogamishMemoiristabout 10 years ago
One of my favorites

This is fantastic. The first scene especially is a hit. The characters are smart, sexy, and the scene itself is just plain hot.

For the many of us who have ever fantasized about a coworker, this story hits the spot.

bamagal2bamagal2about 10 years ago
Wow! Great Read!!

This story is excellently written, delightfully erotic and entertaining! I enjoyed it so much and look forward to more! That first situation is very hot, the sex is sizzling throughout, the conversation clever and entertaining, the characters are great, the dirty talk is steamy and the descriptiveness is yummy! Thank you for sharing your scintillating talent with all of us! Kudos!

HardblueHardblueabout 10 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it!!!

aragonitearagoniteabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

This is very good. The only things that bother me are a "course" where there should be a "coarse," and the fact that they left the water in the shower running when they were fucking. We're having a record breaking drought here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
real life

I loved this story. A co-worker and i have done things very similar and 3 years later, after some "revisiting" one another several times we still feel the same, however we are both married and just cant hurt our respective partners. Its a great story...

welldun4u2welldun4u2about 10 years ago
Twice

I could go on and on about how hot your story is, but the proof is in the pudding as they say: I came twice while reading your story and no woman had ever had the same effect. In short, I loved it. How about chapter 2?

insidesweetliesinsidesweetliesabout 10 years ago
So wet

This was a great story, I got so wrapped up in it. I came three times, and now I need a cold shower ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Great story.

This is hot a full of action all the way through. This is now my all time favorite and this happened to me once. Not with a co worker and obviously not exactly the same but the same concept. I want it again now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well done!

Bravo! Bright shiny girl, so very primal, detailed, heavy with desire and urgency. Lust and desire of your words opened me up to aching feelings of desperation not found in my real world in a long time. It's so difficult to find stories that are as poignant and enthralling as this was for me. It is very much a favorite now. So thank you for the thrills your story brought me!

nukenote1949nukenote1949about 10 years ago
intriguing, wow

I think this is one of the most ingenious stories I have read. The twists, turns, variances in the plot, the little kinks, and kinky things going on in their minds. Wow, you have to be a really sexual fuck to think of all this. It was however, as spell-binding and attention holding as anything I have ever written. It turned me on, and the only thing I can say is, I wish I had a naked pick of the body of this person that wrote this masterpiece. Wow, again, Now that makes me one sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best.

No question, you should be doing more writing. These sex scenes reek of eroticism. The way your story starts and then the twists and turns within the story kept my eyes glued to the page, reading and enjoying. There is no question, you do know how to write. Please, more and more.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 10 years ago
um just wow

that...made me cum twice. and wish i had a man in my bed right now sigh. lol nevermind that was realistic AND erotic, my fav kind! and you hit the nail on the head with so many fantasies just WOW bravo 5stars and favourited

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Your writing is not as good as you think it is. Both the characters sound the same (both dominating their partner by pinning their hands over their head, etc) and there is no variety in word choice (preliminaries, etc).

This story is considered "good writing" by people who have no idea what good writing is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Very well done, especially if this is your first time submitting! The scenario is very possible in today's world, which adds to the intrigue. Think you also captured what I would generalize as 'animal lust' from both the male and female perspective, which many writers on this site have difficulty with. Adding things like her attention to his balls or his appreciation of how she trims her pussy---really adds to the realism and imagery. Hope to see many more submissions from you, this was erotic and enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy fuck...

That was brilliant! I loved how much dialogue you used, and the kinky recollections of the lovers. Also, the romantic way your story ends almost justifies cheating, which is a pleasant surprise. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TITALATING.

Lusty and wonderful. This reminds me of a few naked weekends in our mountain cabin. DO NOT DISTURB. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

Without any doubt at all, THAT Is the HOTTEST STORY I have read on this website. AMAZING!!! Brightshinygirl, you could give lessons in erotic imagination to so many. I hope your real life is close to this. Whew!!

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 9 years ago

Well-written and very hot!++++ Thanks for your work on this. When might we expect your next story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my god...

So wet after reading this... Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...

Just wow. Amazing and totally hot story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. You made them real people, had their minds wander to real things, and kept it hot. Why oh why is this your only story?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Rating your story only a Five is unfair. Your rating should be a cool One Thousand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is ......sublime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I want to know if she gets pregnant by Rick or Greg... is that weird? Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT!

I really enjoyed this story - you made the people so real and so passionate. Write more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

Wow. I just read this story and it is terrific. What a writer! I'm very sorry BrightShinyGirl never wrote another. Somebody get her back!

IdigsoftclamsIdigsoftclamsabout 9 years ago
I'll have a semi every time I see a cute chic in the office!

Perfect story!

7reads7readsalmost 9 years ago

it was soooooooooooo good. not too made up not too far fetched jus really good. hot and steamy.

shareher4funshareher4funalmost 9 years ago
Please write more stories!

Pretty good story with likable characters. It definitely created wood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fabulous

Great story. Write more

LibrandesireLibrandesirealmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Hot story. Love the way it builds the heat. It's well written and reads like it comes from an honest inspirational source. It allows the reader to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Jesus H that was hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WRITE SOME MORE

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

kurisutichankurisutichanalmost 9 years ago
cheating?

Hope it turns into swinging

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm hooked!

I'm no fan of extra marital affairs, nor do i support cheating of this sorts, and yet your story had such an effect on me, i was rock hard!!

story flow is spontaneous and smooth and very erotic!

bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More! More! More!

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god

That was the most erotic thing I've ever read. Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I can see why it was an award winner. Great story, excellent writing. Makes me wonder if this was an autobiography, or just a biography or maybe just a good imagination.

Whatever, I'm sure a lot of Kleenex was thrown away while reading this story.

restless_bobrestless_bobover 8 years ago
Wow!

What a terrific story! A slow seduction, that journey from 'theory' to 'practice'....

sandeep130391sandeep130391over 8 years ago
Not my type story...

It may be an award winner, but after i read 1st para i did not continued....

Well cheating tag isnt my fav. Well if the heroine had left her husband and hero left his wife, i would have loved it.

But this story is about reality which happens and what i was talking above was fantasy.

But i would love fantasy more if i am reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my!

Please, please continue your story! One of the best I've read on this site <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

a worthy winner

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Agreed.

Oh to be a animal. Some very good animal sex, Cock and Cunt was it. Rick might find himself on the wrong end of a strap on. Our couple has covered a lot of territory very quickly. I can't help wondering if they get careless, both couples going to dinner as friends. They have broken so many of their own rules already. This is so hot, unless your caught.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Wondelful, arousing, hot, beautiful

I really enjoyed you writing.

I have never ever read a better story. Thank you.

I envy your ability to write such a story. Nobody will ever come even close.

It is hard to improve.

I would give it 100 stars and still it would not be enough.

CynfullyCynfullyalmost 8 years ago
oh my!

Super hot, great story, just wish they weren't married...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so hott

Please don't let this end

KitschshamanKitschshamanalmost 8 years ago
wow

Mayhaps it's because this dovetails so well into my particular kinks and what's going on in my life just now, but damn ... hot ... perfect. Thank you.

nedthebundlernedthebundlerover 7 years ago

I've voted before actually finishing the entire story, it is that good...

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
At least 12 stars! :+))

If youi ever get to Nashville...:+))))

weft_warpweft_warpover 7 years ago

I like coming to Literotica for smut, but this was something a little more than that. It's writerly in a way that erotic stories don't necessarily have to be, but gosh is it so much better when they are. The writing is juicy and visceral, and the plot is exquisitely paced. There are three nested stories within the story that we go into, then come out of, and they change the direction of the action—stories within stories are hard to do right, but these are perfect (the literal fertility of the first story coming full circle in the fantasy of the third, then spilling over into kissing, past the last boundary of intimacy). Certainly one of the best things I've read here, and I'm revisiting it again after a year or so (on a personal note, at a time when I'm exploring the pain/pleasure of cheating/jealousy fantasies—part of an effort to reckon with a particularly devastating betrayal by someone I loved—this story pushed me further into that sweet, horrifying agony of feeling betrayed and emasculated and inadequate, while being far too hot to look away). Thank you, BSG.

billlewis999billlewis999over 7 years ago
Amazing!

Very hot and just filthy dirty in a well written naughty story

Reiner43Reiner43over 7 years ago
Fabulous!

You touched all the elements of a great erotic story. Well done!

KiwiAndreaKiwiAndreaabout 7 years ago
OMG

Simply amazing, loved the detailed street and build up making it seem so real. I'd have given you 10 stars if I could.

sandnsoxsandnsoxabout 7 years ago
More Please! : )

Thank you for writing this. Was SO enjoyable...well written...and HOT!

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillalmost 7 years ago
Just wow

It's a love story for sure.. a physical then emotional love story. I just how the Author has time and is willing to continue it.. so many directions it could go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You people are sick

The male character's wife is 6 months pregnant and he is pursuing the ass of another colleague? Very presidential!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very sexy story!

One of the best on Lit. Don't pay any attention to the self-righteous jokers criticizing it, they don't know what they're talking about.

ScarelttScarelttalmost 6 years ago
Wow, really well done!

There is a lot to like here. I really like how she added to the stories inside the story. For me it gave a touch of realism, each of them talking about their significant others during a hotel hookup..

Great story!

bixxx55bixxx55over 5 years ago
That’s a new favorite!

Loved this story. Author took her time to build realistic characters with history and personalities. That really made it special for me. I hope she writes more.

monicablumonicabluover 5 years ago
Made me warm and tingly in all the right places

One of the, if not THE most erotic story I've read in a long time. Super hot, I was totally drenched below. Loved how the two moved from the classroom to the hotel, but was a little surprised they didn't masturbate in front of each other, and/or to each other once they were there. Did that once myself with a married man; wouldn't have intercourse or oral sex but sat in the room's chair while I leaned against the headboard as we watched each other get ourselves off. Nothing like watching a man slowly jerk himself before frantically finishing as the pleasure overwhelms him, shooting arcs of cum in the air high enough you can hear them land on the carpet and his body.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
More

Great story eat read yet please write my

PlatoSPlatoSover 5 years ago
Awesome!

A hot read. Something for everyone. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A very pleasant surprise

I came on this by accident. Very erotic. Love the emphasis on basic sexual desire; no gimmicks, just man and woman. Also liked that it was clean and well edited; you respected your readers. Thank you.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
The Mating Game: Producing Spurious Issue

It's said that many men end up raising spurious issue. Perhaps, BrightShinyGirl explains why.

Jill and Greg feel a magnetic attraction while working together. They rent a room under the agreement that it's purely physical attraction and lust. There's no mating dance. They boldly strip bare, inspect each other and tell raucous stories about sexual relations with their respective spouses.

Within the impersonal limits agreed upon, oral and anal intercourse follow. In the shower, they're edging toward the bounds of their agreement watching each other masturbate when passion overtakes them. Though professing love for their spouses, Jill announces she's ovulating and invites Greg to give her a baby.

There's a certain teenage devil - may - care giddiness in their decision to succumb to the tides of hormones raging through their bodies and playing ping - pong on their brains, but of course they did agree it was purely lust from the beginning.

It's a well told story. Who is right or wrong, you must decide.

WhisporWhisporover 4 years ago
Very Talented Author!

You are a very gifted erotic author. This story is by far one of the best I've read on Lit in many years. I hope you decide to write more in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW nice

What an opportunity. This will make a great "Loving Wives" BTB story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

its kind of having an effect on me not to trust my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep going ensure shes with child.. we all are waiting to read that

Maxfun1Maxfun1over 3 years ago
Worked for me

I'm doing this one a couple pages at a time....savoring it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

If I had 6 stars - I'd give them. If you don't do at least 1 sequel its -6. Then I see the date and there aren't enough minus stars to give you. But in reality I know that sometimes there IS only 1story.

Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot

You are great, this is intense!! More, please.

DenaliFXDenaliFXabout 3 years ago
Tenure track in erotica - is there a Nobel for that?

unbelievable. I know there is more behind this. You didn't just write this and go home to cook pasta. I wish I could rub my nose in your sensual essence forever, but that won't be. Sigh.... Thanks for focusing the awesome joy and risk of passion so absolutely.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Wow!

I certainly wish you would write more, but it appears that you've run your course, with this one story. That doesn't keep me from enjoying this, probably more than once. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is this a reference to jurgen habermas out of, I believe, the Frankfurt school. Or just the general things work out differently in theory and practice. I have not read his work yet to know his ideas, although it (and no less than 200 other books) has been waitlisted in my Amazon shopping cart.

BrooklynDodgerBrooklynDodgerover 2 years ago

Wonderful erotic story, very well-told. I have already masturbated to it several times. As an academic myself, I completely identified with the protagonists. Please write more.

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 2 years ago

Fabulous story that drips with eroticism. You worked the forbidden lust theme well; as committed as they were to their spouses, they couldn’t help but fall together. I loved the stories within the story. But I especially loved the deep perspective of her female sexuality. We don’t hear that enough on this site, and we’re missing out. Thank you for putting this story together, and I hope you find time to write another. You nailed it.

—Antonio

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stunningly good story. Sublime!

awired50awired50about 2 years ago

Another great erotic writing! Keeping UP with the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Sex happens much to fast thought.

Needed more reluctance that needed to be overcome.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A great concept - workmates find each other's sensitivities - and beautifully told, thoroughly credible.

Only one suggestion - dwell longer and more evocatively on and around orgasmic episodes.

Those magical sensations deserve to be drawn out in minute intimate detail.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 2 years ago

I wish we had the consequences, the follow-up, the fallout - with such a self-aware lead, this could be even better drawn out further. Of course it's already 5/5. Thanks for sharing <3

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterabout 2 years ago

this is incredible. maybe the best. It has everything that turns me on. And such wonderful descriptive detail. This was not a product of your imagination. It must be some real life experiences and I'm so fucking jealous. The woman is so damn hot with just the right amount of tease and control mixed with willingness and vulnerablitlity.

Thank you. I read this story some time ago but today...it once again felt fresh and raw and oh so arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Now a sequel for his now physically all-in wife and her ex-husband. You should not stop the completion of this tale.

MinnNiceMinnNiceabout 2 years ago

Best. Ever. One of these days I hope to be able to make it through the whole thing before I’m spent, lol. Absolutely stunning writing, scenes, and pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your new stories. Undone is sharp and stylized with an added layer of textile tactility (wool, linnen, the muff, the silk, the hair)… the cow story is weird and wonderful. Pent Up and the space opera are delicious. But this one is an all time favorite. So raw, so full of real emotion. This should be in the Canon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so beautifully and poetically written, the imagery and language is gorgeous. It's also breathtakingly hot. Wonderfully done!

SeaReaderSeaReaderalmost 2 years ago

So bloomin hot. Probably the most evocative, personal, suck-me-in story I've read here. Totally on edge, inside her head and body, in the room, sweaty, stinky, cummy and loving it, and totally kissing, with all that implies, without question or hesitation. This was the last of your pieces I read here on a morning binge, and I'm so sad there's nothing more to read. Please extend this tale, and keep writing. Your voice is so clear and compelling, paragraphs flow so smoothly, precipitously at times as I race to keep up with the heady emotions, punctuation and pauses be damned. More, please, and, of course, thank you for sharing and satisfying our needs with first rate erotica. I guess I'll just have to reread. And reread. And reread...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easily one of the best stories here!

TheHat900TheHat900over 1 year ago

The joy of discovering, at the bottom of the first page, that there are five more to go…superb!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous