All Comments on 'I Had Sex with Mom'

by billkenn

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SEX WITH MOTHER

Great story...........Only thing missing was the mother having her son's baby.

MAYBE in a sequel?

bcallinvbcallinvover 10 years ago
ejaculating

Wow. I lost count how many times her son had cum in one night. And even without touching himself. What a stud. :)

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

is he a lying, cheating dick or does his wife know he is fucking his mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rehash

This is virtually the same story as one this author submitted in November entitled, "Fucking Mom".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Read this before...

and it wasn't any good then either. No stars, and none ever, until you learn how to be original, creative, or interesting - there's nothing clever about re-submitting the same story in the hope no-one will notice, not everyone has your goldfish-like attention span

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago
Lame story, sorry

Spontaneous ejaculations? Come on,.. really? And mom moaned as he slid his cock all the way in her ass until his balls slapped her ass? Wtf is that? This story did nothing to draw me in and was a lame read. One star because I can't give you less. Keep trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

Reads like it was written by a 14 year old

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

So I'm not wrong in thinking this is deja vu. It seemed very familiar, new story or not. Doesn't have a good rhythm and the syntax is off. Oh yes, very unoriginal cookie cutter title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Since others have commented on the writing

When writing dialogue, do NOT insert a paragraph break between the narrative that explains who is talking and the quoted dialogue. They are considered part of the same sentence.

<P>

For example,

<P>

She laughed,

<P>

"Your father taught me to take it up my ass and it was thrilling, so wicked. We did all the time."

<P>

should have been written as

<P>

She laughed, "Your father taught me to take it up my ass and it was thrilling, so wicked. We did all the time."

valricanvalricanover 10 years ago
Uh ... no.

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Why does Lit allow shit like this to be posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantatstic!

One thing no one can argue about? No sex it better than with your Mother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is piss poor...

So, they fuck within the 1st paragraph - no characterisation, no build up, just another teenage fantasy without the ability of being articulate. Does this matter? Well, yes. You could potentially have a sexy, erotic story but instead, you've ended up with a tale to impress your teenage mates behind a bike shed...

darkoutlaw28darkoutlaw28over 10 years ago
pretty bad

While the story may have had potential there was way to many spontaneous ejaculations to be any good. Also development seems really rushed. Slow down some next story an try again.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 10 years ago
I liked the story!

But I found it highly unlikely that a hockey player would be considered 'handsome" as the story told. Hockey players have teeth missing and scars, should have picked another sport. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh man

If the author was something like 13 or 14 years old, I'd say this was a pretty good fantasy. It honestly read like something a very young teenage boy might write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MOM & SON..

Ive always thought how nice it would be to fuck Mom----

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucked my mom too.

Incest is definitely better sex. My mom however didn't like it in the ass. She let me fuck her day and night from the time I was 18 and she was 41, until she was in her 60's. I am getting a hard on just thinking about it. Thanks for the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my wife(mom) is calling me for sex?

Am krishnakumar from Chennai in India. am 26 years old.

When i was 20 years old, first time my mom was bathing with me without any bra and underwear.

at that time, she was sucking my cock in her mouth and massaging my cock.

Before 1 year, my mom was married me and got divorced from my father. because, my father didn't accept our marriage. From that time, we have been sex on daily and Now she is in pregnant by 5 months.

Now, we are very happy.but, at this time shall we have sex during pregnant, because my wife(mom) is calling me for sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
CREAM PIES

CTEAM PIES, CREAM PIES FOR EVERYBODY!! JK JK 😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to hell with the naysayers--this is a fine story

And some good comments. The best is from the reader who wrote "Fucked my mom too." His mother "let me fuck her day and night from the time I was 18 and she was 41," and he adds, "I am getting a hard on just thinking about it." No surprise there, pal. What a lucky guy and what a loving, caring mom. He started fucking his mother when he was 18? Holy shit! That's when a boy is a nonstop semen producing machine, with a pair of hot young balls that never quit. It's when other guys his age are using up cases of kleenex like there's no tomorrow. But his mother didn't let her son waste his precious semen on a stupid tissue. She spread her thighs for her beloved baby boy and welcomed his young penis up into the warm wet hairy hole in came out of. Oh, man! As a kid he learned that nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock--as comfy and cosy, as warm and loving, just so damn right--as his own mother's cunt. And he discovered the perfect spot to blow his young balls and shoot his big loads of semen. Up the same wonderful, ever-loving twat he was born from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy hell

I did to my cum shot her so bad ohh did it feel good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Book

Find The.Luciferian.Doctrine.pdf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sex with mother in law.

one day wife was sleeping after drunk.mother in law asked whether i can smell her cunt.it was very juicy.slimy .. aroma made me hard.i sucked her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love my mother's breasts!

They're perfect, and always make me horny when I see them. I have pictures on my computer of my mom in a bikini, or something sexy. I was having an erotic dream when I realized it wasn't a dream. My mom was stroking my cock, and she was naked. "I've seen your pictures of me on your computer honey, so I didn't think you'd mind?" she whispered." "You are correct," I responded, and pulled her into my arms. We made out and were breathing heavy in no time, I was fondling my mom's great tits as we did. They're so round, with no noticeable sag to them. Round areolas and stiff half inch nipples. I moved down to cuck on them, as I did I slipped a finger between her pussy lips. "I want you inside me," my mother groaned. I moved on top of her, and started rubbing the head of my cock against her slit. She was wet, so I firmly pushed into her. It was passionate, it was hard, and it was fast, the first time. Within minutes I was hard again, and pounding into her sweet pussy. We fucked all night and barely slept until morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re anon 03/21/16 who loves his mom's breasts

I loved my mother's ass, thighs, ankles and the softness of skin. She was a shapely woman but on her 5-foot-11 frame it looked very sexy.

I was all but certain she was having an affair with a colleague of hers. I saw things & i overheard telephone conversations. I did not hate her for that. I was infatuated with her even more ("my mom likes to fuck!")

I never told anybody about what i knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A mother's love...

The age gap between my mom and I is just 16 years. We were at a hotel together on vacation and the front desk screwed up and gave us a queen bed rather than 2 of them. My mom said we will make the best of this situation as long as we promise not to tell anyone about it. She said she sleeps naked and she did not know that so do I. WAs we were in bed and turned off the lights, I took off my clothes and could not believe that my naked mother is under the covers next to me. I thought she fell asleep, but she reached other and turn the lights on. She got out of bed and told me to get up also. She told me bluntly that she knows we both want to see each other naked. I personally feel that from this openness that our relationship strengethened. We still give each other nude massages, and the only thing sexual we have done is mutual masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horny asf

I wanna be your mommy so bad.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Such lucky people

It's perfect when two uninhibited people cum together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up

Yo fucking your mom is nasty as hell. What the fuck is your problem? You sick bastard. She's your mother you respect her. Not treat her as a sex doll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emaga hotellis

Ööbisime kord hotellis,mina,minu 10 aastane Ă”de ja minu ema.Saabusime hilja Ă”htul ja saime ĂŒhetoalise toa,ning lĂ€ksime magama.Mina magasin emaga ĂŒhes voodis,Ă”de teises voodis.Ema andis mulle unemusi ja ma siis suudlesin teda vĂ€ga pikalt keeltega mĂ€ngides ja oigasime mĂ”lemad.Katsusin teda jalgevahelt,algul pole lubanud kuid pĂ€rast juba lubas.Siis kĂ€is tĂŒdrukut vaatamas ja tuli tagasi voodisse,mul oli munn paisunud nii kĂ”vaks juba ja ema tundis seda.Siis pistsin emale kĂ€e reitevahele,mis talle vĂ€ga meeldis,ning kohe tĂ”mbas mind endale peale ja hakkasime keppima.Keppimine lĂ€ks vĂ€ga valjuks et Ă”de tĂ”usis ĂŒlesse,ning ema kĂ€skis tal lĂ”puks teki ĂŒlepea tĂ”mmata ja vagusi olla.Me keppisime edasi kĂ”ik kohad lĂ€bi ja lĂ”puks lasi endale persse ka panna.Minu meelest oli see ema poolt kĂ”ige parem asi ja sellega ma lĂ”petan,asi kestis aastaid edasi.Mina olin siis 18 aastane ja ema oli 52 aastane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My mum squirts mad I've fucked her for 13 he's now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Minu ema

Minu ema seisis pĂŒsti,jalad laiali ja ma imesin tal paugu lahti mis tuli koos pĂ”itĂ€ie kusega mulle suhu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Experience

My dad divorced when I was young and it was me and my mom. One day I came back from my mate’s house and she was naked fucking herself on her bed. I swore and she jumped up. She told me she missed having sex and I offered it and did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mom

I hate to admit it but I too had sex with my mother I was about 55 at the time was about 92 she lived alone and I would stop by to check on her everyday she was still in good shape and good health and got around very well and didn't look bad for her age one day when I went in she was sitting on the couch and she told me she wanted me to see how far fax you can put her legs and she put her legs back and her knees or just about touching her shoulders well I was surprised at that I told her let's see how far apart you can put your legs with them up that far I reached over put my hands behind her knees and spread her legs nice and wide I was surprised how far she could spread them that gave me an idea that I shouldn't have not I've had I told her let's keep your legs spread like that and I slit her to the edge of the couch and stood between them well she just looked at me I lean forward between her legs and put my body against hers and you're still there like that for a short time she wasn't saying anything or doing anything so I started rubbing my body against hers to see what she would do she just laid there after a short time I told her to move around some and sure enough she started moving her body and just looking at me as I look down I could see her nipples popping through her top she wasn't wearing a bra didn't know old tits got hard I reached under her top and started to feel her old tits she made no attempt to stop me I feel her nipples and they had to be at least the size of silver dollars I unbutton her top so I could get a better look at her tits they were sagging but I could tell they have a good at one time I was right about the size of her nipples they were big I reach down and touch them and I could tell they were hard old women hard nipples I mean know her and started sucking and kissing them mom just lay there well then I decided to pull her pants off she said no but let me pull them off anyhow then wow Mom was wearing red bikini panties and I can see pussy here popping out of the sides well of course those panties had to come off to and what a surprise Mom still had a very hairy pussy even at her age I had seen younger women with less hair then mom had I had to reach down and feel it and rub my fingers through it I reach down a little further and I could feel her clit that was someone aroused I rubbed it and played with it a little bit and it got bigger and longer all this time Mom just laid there and didn't say a word I started rubbing her lips and I could feel them getting Fuller and firmer and as I ran my hand down to her hole I could feel she was starting to get wet who would believe and woman in her nineties with her pussy getting wet the more I rubbed her the more I could feel her getting wetter soon the tip of my finger was going in her and she just said oh with each stroke I was able to get my finger deeper and deeper in her she started moving with each stroke of my finger I looked at her she had her eyes closed but she was smiling with that I undid my pants and took out my cock then for the first time mom said please be easy and go slow it's been a long long time but today I decided I had to have it again please don't ever tell anyone well at first I had a hard time getting in her even though she was nice and wet that whole was very very tight soon though I was able to get the head in she cried out as I got it in with short easy Strokes I was going deeper with each stroke finally I was all the way in her she said it hurt I told me not to stop I stopped moving and let her do the moving till she got used to it then I started slipping in and out of her all the way out and then all the way in soon she was telling me to go faster deeper and harder and it's your time she was telling me how great it felt she started breathing hard and telling me she was coming and telling me not to stop I'm coming I'm really coming and I could feel the pussy juice is running out of her with that I shot a load in her like I had never shot before when we were done she started crying telling me we should not have done that but that she just had to have a cock in her again one more time I told her maybe it wouldn't be the last time so the next time I want to check on her I brought some KY gel with me to my surprise you that day she was wearing a dress I pulled her dress up and started rubbing her ass she said no she was still sore from the other day well I pulled her panties down and off anyhow and there I had her bare ass in front of me I told her since her pussy was still sore I was going to put it in her ass she said no she had never done that before well I grabbed her by the hair and leaned her over the kitchen table and forced her legs apart she was crying asking me not to do that I pledge some KY gel on my finger and found her hole her a****** and stuck my finger in it it was tight but I managed to get most of my finger in there and began fingering her she was crying and begging me not to I told her she need it to have it in the ass at least once in her life with that I put the head of my cock right at her hole and started pushing to my surprise it went in fairly easy I guess by fingering her and stretch her whole out or because of her age it's stretched out easy soon I had everything I had in her she was crying pump it in and out of her then I ran it in hard and shot my load in her to my surprise she told me I made her come again I couldn't believe I have given my mother two orgasms in two days after that day I made my mother my own personal sperm bank it was nice getting in the pussy that I came out of

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you?

No but seriously what the fuck is wrong with you cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

nigga what the fucking hell is wrong with you, you horney ass fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IQ of 130?

Is it bad when my biggest problem with this story is the statement, "you're smart as hell, Billy; you've got an IQ of 130." Sure 130 is above average, but it isn't really "smart as hell."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Right up there with my own. I was initiated in to incest with my Nanna the summer of my 18th birthday. It was a year after granddad had passed away and my mom and dad asked if I could spend the summer at Nanna's doing odds and ends in preparation the house for sale. She lived two states away so it was not as if I could travel there each day. So off I went. Now Nanna, my moms mom, was not the typical granny type. She kept herself in shape and always dressed very nicely. As I would learn though, she had been without sex for at least 2 1/2 years due to granddads illness and then his passing. She was 66 and he was 73 when he died. In short, I was wanking away one morning to one of granddads old lady magazines and Nanna walked in on me. There she was in her sheer robe and silk night dress and 2 inch bedroom slippers. She had very sexy legs and feet like mom. As I said, she always dress nicely. I was in mid orgasm when our eyes met and she reacted with an Oh My as she said sorry and retreated. I was mordified, but apparently still aroused as my cock did not subside. She hollered over her shoulder breakfast is on, and don't be embarrassed, it is only normal. Yah, right. For who? She called for me again and asked if I was ok. I stammered I will be down but 'it' won't go down. She came back upstairs. I was in the bathroom. She was very matter of fact about it as she asked to come in to help me. It just won't go down Nanna. Let me see she replied. As I turned her facial expression indicated she was pleased by what she was looking at. What do i do, I asked. She looked at me, and then at my cock and back at me and back to my cock and said, that is a handsome penis you have young man. Let Nanna help you with that. And, with that she took ahold of my 'penis' and then starting licking it and stroking me. After about five minutes of my very first blow job I felt it happening again. And I had a very marvelous orgasm which Nanna consumed while making approving moans. Oh thank you Nanna, i said. Oh we aren't done just yet young man. Your Nanna is in a state her self and I think you are just the man for the job. she took me into her bedroom and proceeded to teach me how to eat pussy. Turns out I am a natural at that. I love pussy. And hers was scrumptious. She moaned deeply in orgasm and shuddered as she came with her legs wrapped around my head. But when I came up for air and sank my penis into her vagina she was in absolute shock and repeated over and over, Oh my, Oh my, yes dear oh yes dear! We fucked in every room of that house during the summer. It was just what her therapist had ordered. To get out there and meet a man. As it turned out the man was me. But that got her fire burning again after the loss of granddad and she ended up meeting a man her own age by the next summer after selling her house. A week before they were to marry, I went back to help her move her final things to her new home in Florida. We fucked one last time. That was marvelous. 18 Years later, my own dad was kileed in a drunk driving accident. Some prick had to be a moron and drive drunk. Killed dad and a business associate. Leaving my mom, at the age 58 a widow. Turns out mom was just like Nanna in the hungry for younger man cock. I was able to help her through her grief. Well, we helped each other. Once, after a most satisfying session of making love, mom asked me about Nanna. She had an inkling that some hanky panky occured. She then called me her little mother fucker. Best with mom was 69. Having my cock in her mouth and her pussy in mine was just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I bet this is story of most people who was born in western countries. That is because of so much step family prevalence in these cultures. Son fucks mom. That is real fucking doomsday. Most of these porn studio owners fucked their mom too. If they have any mother .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish we had bunch of wild crocodile fucking and eating these horny moms and sons alive , so enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was so good i cummed while reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i feel like i was there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to fuck my mom.

I once tried to rape her but couldn't succeed. It took time to gain trust. Now again i got close to her but she now reads my intentions well. She knew I stare at her ass and boobs. I once showed her my dick and acted as if it was accident. I am wearing lungi and nothing on top. I hugged her today, wanted to fuck her there on the sofa but pulled myself back. Cause I understood she is not comfortable with that. She even told she forgave me for past deeds. I still feel her warm body and want to make love to her and make her feel special. I will fuck her one day and eat her pussy. Bang her in ass. Kiss her madly. Suck her boobs. Play with her whole night and day. I love you mom. I want to show you my love by fucking you well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who calls their dick their prick. If I was fuckin my mom I'd say I'm fuckin her with my rock hard cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the writer was so frusteated to get the story out that he forgot that people only talk like that in porn mags. In fact, I'd go so far as to say the writer is a virgin. Take your time. Build it up amd if youre going to use conversation, then at least make it realisitc.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I caught my mother having sex with one of my father's friends,I turned up unannounced at my parents house and opened the living room door to see my mother riding on top of a man on the floor! Because she had her back to me she didn't notice but my dad's friend Colin saw me and told my mother to look who's behind her! She eased herself up off his cock and turned around! There was an awkward silence! Mum had a great pair of tits and wore suspenders for Colin, my eyes fixed on her hairy pussy! Colin got up himself and slapped mums arse! You and Colin I said to her! Please don't tell your father she begged! He wouldn't would you Steve Colin says to me? Before I answered he pushed mum over the back of the couch and put his cock back into her! God my mother gasped as I watched in amazement at her getting fucked! She tried in vain to stop Colin fucking her, her breathing became louder and she lifted her head seeing me before her! I love fucking your mother Colin says to me pulling mum off the couch walking around to the cushions,he sat down with mum sitting on his cock,she looked at me embarrassed as Colin pushed one of her legs open! Now I was horny, her tits bounced as Colins cock was fucking her, like the view he said to me? Fuck yes I answered, Steve my mum said! And was even more shocked when I undid my jeans! I stroked my cock enjoying what I was seeing! Colin pulled mum closer to him causing both of her legs to part wider! Fucking hell mum I said! I wanked my cock faster saying her pussy looks really wet! Colins cock came out of her pussy and mum got up! How long has this been going on for I asked them both? It started with your dad and I Colin said! We both fucked her in the 70s but he doesn't know I'm still fucking her today! Wow I said as Colin persuaded my mother into sucking his cock! The old ones are the best he said to me! That's enough of that! Did the two of you fuck her together I asked Colin? What do you think Steve? Mum wanted to be fucked some more and again bent over the couch,watch this son! You dirty old bitch he called mum, yeah look at that Colin says! I was beside him looking at him fucking mum in her ass! He joked with me pulling his cock out! Nice arsehole she's got son! He put it back inside her and for some reason I put my hand on her arse pulling it open, mum felt the other hand on her and gazed back to see it was me! I'm your mother she said in-between her moaning! Colin fucked her pussy and I had to touch her hole,my fingers went up her arsehole, like the old day's Colin laughed! Arhh shit mum said pushing back on my fingers and Colins cock, fuck me she said! Harder mum yeah? We let her get her breath back and stopped all having a little drink,mum got on the table rubbed her pussy helping Colins cock into her pussy, I grabbed one of her tits pinching her nipple,with my other hand I took hers putting it between my crotch, her hand didn't move at first until with a little help from me she tickled my balls, she finally got to my cock and tossed me off! The hand that was feeling her tits moved down to her stomach onto her bushy cunt then I found her clit, you like that mum? Colin stuck his cock in her arsehole again and I had access to her pussy, I put my fingers in her pussy and felt how wet she was! Colin wickedly said that I should fuck her! And I seized my chance,no No we can't! I was already inside her pussy,when she realised she tried pushing me back but I was to strong and forced my whole cock up her, mum stopped fighting against me and I got into a rhythm fucking her really hard and fast! Her eyes were rolling then I said I wanted to fuck her arsehole, mum hopped down off the table leaning forward over it,fuck that's tight stretching her arsehole with my cock! Colin had his cock in her mouth,you should come up this end Steve! We swapped places with mum reluctantly sucking my cock! She just wanked me off at first shaking her head, you know you want to I said! My cock slid in her mouth and ill never forget that image! I'm going to cum I said and shot a load in her mouth as Colin filled her ass up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous