All Comments on 'Play'

by yourcockismine

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yourcockismineyourcockismineover 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry everyone!

I've contacted Lit multiple times through multiple measures and haven't received a single response. Also submitted a bug report to no avail. I have submitted the audio again for the next go around of posts. Thank you all so much! I hope you find it well worth the wait.

Yours,

YCIM

thejam99thejam99over 10 years ago
secret submission

I'd like to think that getting to listen to you while others cannot is actually a good thing. When I did finally great your sultry voice, it was an amazing experience. You have a way about you that gets the blood flowing to all the right places, I just wish I could return the favour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
File

http://www.literotica.com/audio/2013/sound_2013_12/yourcockismine_play.mp3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So so erotic . I loved it

The link below works

After you have cut and pasted the link into your browsers address bar , make sure there is no gap between y our

( delete the space ) !!!

If you need the .ogg file instead just replace .mp3 with .ogg

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
http://www.literotica.com/audio/2013/sound_2013_12/yourcockismine_play.mp3

here it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a ploy to get your subscription.

Only happens with the most popular female posters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So...

Even when the maker of the content in question says that they're uploading the audio again, you can't help but make theories. I've been using this site for a while and I've never once ran into that. I've never even been asked to subscribe. Sign up, yes, but never asked to pay anything to access content. Which is odd because I probably would've by now. I appreciate your posting a link to the content but I'm gonna need proof before I start believing *in zoned out voice* it's all connected maaan. Just remember the adage cock-up before conspiracy and you'll go further.

If you want to counter my point with definite proof to your point, I'd more than happily be willing to take a look. Just treat me as a reasonable human being, I'd hate to think you were a troll.

Right, that's out of the way. yourcockismine, great audio as usual! You always seem to find a way to get inside my head.

fddb410fddb410about 8 years ago
Huh?

There's nothing posted?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HUH??????

Missing something????? Like say AN AUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Or are we sapposed to use our imaginations?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
3 times

OMG! It took me 3 time of cumming to finally get thru you whole recording. It a good thing I had the day off. I love how you were such a dick tease until the end when I finally got to feel your warm wet pussy wrapped tightly around my very hard cock! Your voice and your teasing will be forever in my mind, thank you so very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryourcockismine@yourcockismine
680 Followers
If you like what you hear, check out my site: https://sashawinslow.wixsite.com/sasha

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Play Again Next Part
Play Series Info