All Comments on 'Latex Panties'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...

This doesn't make you want to masturbate at all.. Kinda disappointing, actually.

Miss_GothikaMiss_Gothikaover 10 years ago
Just a thought...

This might have been better off in the Fetish category :)

blanchetv2blanchetv2over 10 years ago
Shocking

I really liked your story, and found it shocking! And at the same time stimulating. I have to admit that it really turned me on!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You might want to keep this shitty story to yourself. No one cares. I was hoping you died.

Scheherazade88Scheherazade88about 10 years ago
Well done

Latex is a hot sexy subject and I myself am a latex enthusiast. I also see that you're an enthusiast too- which is great. We defiantly need more female voices, which represents and tells us about the female relationship and sexuality towards latex. I tend to write about others, but I am also contemplating writing about my own sexuality and personal experiences and me being a latex-loving female will probably feature. I encourage you to explore your writing skills on this issue and don't listen to some of the overly critical comments to much- we all get them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I did not notice any grammatical errors. I think you write very well! Enjoyed the story, too.

DazmanDazmanover 3 years ago

Good story, well told.

NaughtyslutnickyNaughtyslutnickyover 2 years ago

I was a little thrown off on expecting only piss but then surprised at the scat. I feel that is a tag you should include and possibly might want to disclose outside of the faint of hearted. A lot of people are uncomfortable with piss play, let alone scat play. Well written, just not my cup of tea.

deliciouslydecadantdeliciouslydecadantover 1 year ago

I love the present what is often a taboo subject in such a subtle, shameless and deeply arousing way. One of the truly beautiful things about latex is how it keeps wetness against the skin and so opens up whole worlds of wet play. The adding of shitting to that play and the lovely shameless and beautiful way your character adds it into masturbation is fiercely arousing. We learn so early to cast of the "abject," by learning that "dirty" is bad and so start dividing our whole universe into a world of good and bad but to me to dive into the whole world of "dirty" is such an act of reclamation and a move towards wholeness. Release itself always feels like such an erotic wonder-world so orgasms that involve release in any sense, pee, uterine ejaculation always seem just a bit more special and intimate. There is such a taboo against adding shitting to the list of fun things to release but at some point the question becomes why not. And it is so edgily and beautifully depraved. Thank you for the quite moving and fiercely erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
335 Followers
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...