All Comments on 'Seducing My Parents Ch. 01'

by Angelagirl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BigDad69BigDad69over 10 years ago
Great start

Great start, love the anticipation of fucking dad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Nice interpretation of " Eavesdropping Daughter" story. I can see how much you were inspired by it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

What a wonderful seduction story. Not sure how your mom & dad resisted all that time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequels

After she fucks dad, how about fucking her older sister and her brother Dave as well, maybe get her older brother Pat involved in the incestuous sex as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fabuluse

looking forward to chapters 2&3 your one horrny daughter I hope all go;s well yours leannXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice start.

Well written and very sexy! Looking forward to the daddy/daughter bit :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Love it! I'm following your tumblr blog (and you mine) and I must say that nearly every update is good for the "spank bank!"

Looking forward to the next chapter :-) "LochdNLoaded"

CassieKCassieKover 10 years ago
You've got me hooked.

Fab start to a series, I can't wait for the next episode.

I hope later on you bring your brother in on the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm not sure of your timeframe

You start off with "It was the summer before my Junior year in college..." Later, you talk about the next several years, which would at the very least make her a senior in college. Even later, you have her say "After graduation, I decided to take time off before starting college."

<P>

I'm presuming the first one was supposed to be the Junior year in high school. (I'm guessing either this was a typo of you found out about this site's restriction on characters under 18 engaging in sex and made a quick-and-dirty edit.)

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Truth or fiction?

Makes no difference--it's a well told story and that's all that matters.

5 stars.

notquitebibrynotquitebibryover 9 years ago
Drew me in

I very much enjoyed it an look forward to reading the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First Effort?

Nicely done for your first story. Would love to read more, with more explicit language!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 star

Very well done. Good characters. Very funny in lots of spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic writing....very erotic.

Dam good story. Well written and builds to a nice climax. You have talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous