All Comments on 'Two Married Friends Discover They Have Bi Tendencies'

by floridaguy2001

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I Like it TO

It is just a story but i have been there and i like it.

THANK YOU

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wish it was me

I loved it. I wish it would happen for me like in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story. Reminded me of my best friend talking me into sucking his dick. We were both virgins at the time so we did not know what we were doing so I never got my dick in his ass and he did not want me to cum in his mouth so even though I wanted to taste his cum, I did not let him cum in mine either. We just sucked each other and then jacked off and watched eah other cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hungry

made me so hot,i only wish i could experence the same,great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ready for action like this

would love to have this happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FUCK YEAH

I really enjoyed this. I really wish it were me. I really love to fuck, and this would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW!!!

This is the best story I've read yet. Only wish it would happen to me!

phred_redphred_redabout 17 years ago
awesome

It makes my ass pucker this thinking about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story

I’ve read some stories that don’t even give me a stir but this one had me standing at attention! Hope my first time happens something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I am so hard right now it hurts. I want my first time to be something like this. It was very descriptive in detail. I also love the fact that they were friends who became lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NICE

I am very hard.

cumming inside is so hot.

my cock is leaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thank you

for that orgasm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
superb!

Excellent interlude between these two friends! My kind of bonding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep writing such good stories

Thank you man! that was great story...the details were really details...its better than watching a movie...

this is how i want my first time to be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the realism

Great story, very realistic especially since my name is Tom, not only could I put myself in Toms position since I have been in those situations, I could also fantasize that it was me in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
shit

shit.... i love to fuck and to get fuck by my best friend also....

Tom78634Tom78634about 12 years ago
What a fantasy

I want a best friend like your best friend. I have never been fucked, but your story makes fucking sound so fantasic that I want to be fucked. You are my favorite author. Please keep up this great story telling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so much talk

and not enough action. to kwik you need to drag the story out .?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

I was so horny after reading this that I shot cum up to my chin. It was so hot. I love your story. When can you write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need A Friend Like Tom

What can I say? A BEST Buddy who you can suck and be sucked by; and try fucking! What a fantasy that is. Unlikely to come true, but a great fantasy none the less. Had me tickling my chin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

I've never given a complete bj....something always stopped us from me getting a mouth of cum, but I've been a bottom a lot. would love a buddy like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

I think your story was great I wished I had a good buddy like you have made me so horny that I want to make it with a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Loved it! iIt was believable and hot.

Just a small bit of constructive criticism. There were a few occasions when there was dialogue, that felt a little clunky because you didn't use contraction i.e I'm instead of I am. It's a small thing, but it made it seem just a little wooden. Apart from that, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this happened to me

Something similar happened to me - except I ended up sucking all the other guys cocks at the poker party. I only knew one guy (my best friend) as the other guys were his friends or co-workers. He knew of my fantasy to suck cock (I told him once when we were both drunk) but we hadn't yet acted on it. He set up this poker party and after I'd had a few beers he told the other guys that I wanted to suck all their cocks. At first I was furious with him for letting my secret out but then he explained that this was the best way to make sure I made my fantasy come true. My friend put a hot bi porn video on and all the guys pulled their cocks out. My friend came over to me and told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I did what he said. I remember it clearly -- from the moment I first put his cock in my mouth I thought to myself "why didn't I do this long ago?" At that moment I became an avid cocksucker. I sucked all 5 cocks that night and the next poker party they all fucked me (we made sure we had lube & condoms). I'm now the "poker party faggot slut" - even though our wives don't know I love it when the guys treat me that way.

Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story!

I've never sucked a cock, but very curious to do so with a friend. Would like to 69 and love kissing and fingering a nice ass. ampmiami1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My story

A few months ago I got a call to go round to help my sister friend of a friend who had a burst pipe. I went round, he was standing soaked as the water was gushing out of the pipe. I went over and now was soaked as well. But got the water turned off. He said thanks, let's go and get these close dried off. We went upstairs, he said come on get these wet clothes off and get dried. I started to take off my clothes, he looked over and said nice cock. He was standing there naked. He walked over to me and said thanks for helping me out. I said it was a pleasure, he started to kiss me, I pulled on his tongue with my mouth. He starting to get hard, I bet you like a fuck right now I said. I'm not sure he said. He turned round and started to rub my cock against his arse crack. My cock was brick hard now. I was dying to fuck him. He moved forward slightly, I started kis his back, will I fuck you I said. Not now he replied, I move my hand to his balls and started to cup his cum filled balls I could see precum seeping from him. Oh that's good keep doing what you're doing he said. I stated to wank him off as he rubbed his arse crack against my cock.Will I fuck you now baby I said. This is sexual as he started to cum. We may fuck next time he said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bicuriousmwm wants this scenario

I am a bicuriousmwm and I would love to find a versatile bud where I could experience both getting fucked and trying a tight ass. This story had my cock leaking of precum ...... until I came and swallowed it all !!!

biazmbiazmabout 3 years ago

I need a friend like you guys! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love these stories

They make me hungry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot. Love when he nuts on his friends face.

lakewoodnudistlakewoodnudistabout 1 year ago

Love your stories. Always make my cock rock hard. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous