All Comments on 'Interview with Tentacle Demon Ch. 16'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
newtype2525newtype2525about 10 years ago
Incredible!

What's next?

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
Congratulations

Thank you for the wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed it right to the end.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Cum Again?

This was an interesting and imaginative story. It was so outrageous that it was fascinating. Talk about sci-fi, this was sci-fi-sex-fi! (I think I just named a whole new non-human category).

DiannahDiannahabout 10 years ago
Great story!

It is rare that a story on Literotica which extends to 16 chapters is worth reading the whole thing. Usually, it is either a far-too-long setup, with all the fun at the back-end, or it was a great story at the beginning that the author dragged on too long. "Interview" is the rare exception, great fun from start to finish! You are clearly a talented writer, and I look forward to your next stories, regardless of where you want to take us. Be well, and keep writing!

TbcodyTbcodyabout 10 years ago
Cliffhanger

U just left a big door to something interesting like the adventures of a tentacle demon and now it's by his point of view lol I hope they get back together lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

I would buy the movie, this was great!

RazgrizGhostRazgrizGhostabout 10 years ago
Superb Work

Overall, a very enjoyable and sexy tale.

MsQueen713MsQueen713about 10 years ago
An Amazing Story Hopefully Continued

I Love Your Story ... Hope You Write More To It .. Til Then

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryabout 10 years ago
Very Good

Title says all.Hope it is continued :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Further adventures of Claire

you could continue this with Claire searching to fill her holes the way the Demon did normal sex will no longer do "it" for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing Story

Amazing story. Your the best author I came acrossed on this website. I hope you write more in the future. I'll be reading for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Please continue this story! I loved it, and it has potential for more. I would love to see these two reunited someday (because I am a hopeless romantic, lolz).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aaaah! amazing

So sad it ended! It was an interesting read and I love how their relationship developed and how much trust they gave to each other as it progressed. It would be awesome to have an epilogue added. I was hoping for a demon baby lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Couldn't Stop

I could not stop reading, from Chapter one through the finale. Phenomenal, and not just as a sex story. I got invested in the characters. Amazing job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes! Tentacles!

I didn't think i could fall so hard for a story about a tentacle monster, but the way you wrote it was beautiful and made me want to read more about these two. I was so invested into this story, i was sad when i read the words "finale". I would love to read more about these two or any spin offs from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!

Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Nice character development.

I love the ending, it was sort of a beauty and the beast moment, you know?

But I wonder...would he be able to stay away from her... forever?

KojoteKojoteabout 9 years ago
Great work!

I read all chapters at once and I gotta say that I enjoyed all of them very much. It's not only a sexy story, but a pretty deep one. The characters developed nicely and realistically - as far as demons can be considered realistic. The darker parts were pretty well worked out and the sex didn't get boring, although I'd suspect it to be difficult to hold that level for more sequels.

The end is great. It's fitting and actually doesn't leave open questions. It has to be this way, even if I'm surely not the only one who was sad about it.

Really a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I agree, maybe one more, where he can't stay away, and comes back, for one last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please write a sequel, this was great and I love the way you developed the characters. It was extremely hot, and I don't usually like tentacle stories.

dragondesires37379dragondesires37379almost 8 years ago
Loved the Story

I loved your story. So detailed and interesting. Smooth flowing story that definitely begs for another story. Hope to see a sequel. Please?! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
:)

I just got into tentacle erotica and this has to be the best story I've read so far. I could not stop reading. The ending did not seem rushed like other books I've read. You did an exceptional job and pulled this off masterfully. I loved it. This was great :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a very good writer

I'm not usually into this kind of thing, there is normally only one fetish that gets to me, but I have just finished all of the stories you have written and come back to this one since one of the chapters is what had me find you.

You make amazing worlds with deeper stories and fully fleshed characters that aren't bimbo 1 and bimbo fuckers 1 2 and 3. And that's amazing. I would love to read your other work. Sexy or not. In fact, I really hope you have some non pornography work that you have been able to publish because this is fantastic writing. Please, if you have other stories I would love to be pointed on their direction. The world of these demons, Gruthsorik's human characteristics, the world of your biorobots and how that all is.... It's so fascinating! I would love to see more of your work outside of this site if you are comfortable posting it.

CharmlesCharmlesover 6 years ago
Nice "Interview"!!

This was really good... all 16 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Wow" is an understatement.

I just binge-read all 16 chapters, and I can say, without a doubt, that if there is a tentacle rape monster out there, I would gladly give up the life I have now to be thoroughly fucked all day, every day. It would be a no-brainer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best Tentacle Rape Story

Ever

Ooo I want that to happen to meeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Suuuuper!

Although gotta feel a bit sorry for Claire, after all that could she even find satisfaction from a gangbang of 10+ guys all with ten inch or large cocks?

SoupnutsSoupnutsabout 4 years ago
Wow

Loved this series. Great writing.

jazzmatt25jazzmatt25about 4 years ago
Delicious!

What an absolutely delicious series! Way better than I thought.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I just cried

I never expected to like an erotica story so much that I would comment on it let alone cry when it ended. I felt myself get invested in the characters and fall in love with the story. I wore myself out around chapter 4ish but I couldn’t stop reading! I hope you go on to get a work published as you are a phenomenal writer. Thank you so much for writing such a amazing and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved this so much!!

Thank you so much, this was an exciting read in all sorts of ways. It was creative, sexy and well paced. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More and More

Really loved the read not just the exictment . came around 4th or the 5th but well. ... Good things tend to last.. And last it did.. Read the whole thing just ford reading

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

This was an Awesome story!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous