All Comments on 'It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
it was only

So much better than a simple BTB

Thanx

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Intriguing Story

I don't like RAAC stories but somehow this one kind of works. The dialogue is excellent and at times funny. The hooker-with-a-heart-of-gold is cliche but again this one kind of works. Well done T3!

rsqman68rsqman68over 10 years ago
Oh Hell Yes!!

Fabulous story! More please.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
Thank you

I read everything you write and that was one of the best pieces you have ever written. The wife subscribing to the Bill Clinton frame of mind was different. I don't think that any woman would not see oral sex as cheating but still a wonderful vehicle for the story. Thank you so much for sharing and I am really looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
nearly missed it

Glad I didn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOOK OUT FOR THE WHORE

SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT THE YOUNG GIRL.WIFE FAMILY CRAZY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful so far

Will follow this with interest; however, it's difficult to see how much further you can take it. She'll either come to see the error of her position or not (or possibly pretend to in order to satisfy him). After that, what is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
threesome

I see them getting revenge against the others with Kelly and then Wendy falling in love with Kelly too. Then it's happily ever after. Just hoping. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Five stars and worth every bit of it!

You really don't have to BTB to get justice! A little "sauce for the goose" works just fine for me. Maybe, just maybe, they can also help Kelly get back on her feet along with their relationship. That would be worth ten stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
looking forward

really hitting your stride, hope other chapters are half as good and the "guy" really get theirs.

PallMall09PallMall09over 10 years ago
Awesome read

Yo man, I know this story just got posted today and all, but could you please hurry up with the next chapter(s)? I mean, it's almost 4:30pm, there is plenty of day for me to finish up the other chapters!#!%!

Seriously though, this was a really good story. I was wavering at first because it sounded like it was going to be a wimpy cuck story but you certainly did not go that direction. I like the lose control the guy seems to have going on without it sounding too planned or conditional to be authentic. I like your development of your characters and how they evolve. I am really rooting for kelly though. I am hoping that she doesn't get left behind through it all.

As for my druthers, they get their revenge by telling the wives. He has a security clearance to worry about to be flaunting around a prostitute all over the place so using her kinda seems too risky. You could also flip that with Wendy jumping in and saying that he was not going to send that sweet little girl out there to whore like that even though he didn't have any intentions of doing so because of his sec clearance. Of course Kelly would jump in and say, 'well, that's what I do, I am a whore after all' but good ole Wendy says, 'not anymore'. They kinda take Kelly under their wing and get her out of the streets.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Okay,

five stars....but I'll take them back if the next chapter isn't ready to be read in the next few days.

Tittyluver69Tittyluver69over 10 years ago
Good Story

Will be interested to see where this goes, not sure Wendy really gets it yet, hope she doesn't fall back. Careful what you do to the "guys" so far problem resolution is creative hopefully it will continue.

SKCBaitSKCBaitover 10 years ago

Don't know Tx. Kinda feels like your alter ego's coming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WAY TO SHORT OF STORY!

Way to slow in the beginning,but going pretty good in the end.Just waiting for your next CHAPTER!!! hope it's as good as your ending???PS Please have Revenge part in the next chapteralso????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have a feeling

I have an idea where this is going to end up and I really hope it does. I think there is more to Kelly seeing how she knew a lot about the decor in the house and about the wine and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep that accelerator ...

to the FLOOR! 5*

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
Damn, you're good

This one came out of left field. I really like the way it is progressing and cannot wait to see the follow on chapters. Triple T, you rock!

d2talld2tallover 10 years ago
Keep them coming!

Great read!! Love it so far, can't wait for more chapters.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Bill Clinton anyone?

It did not work for congress, it did not work here.

5 stars. Really liked it.

Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's kind of disturbing that he pretends to love his own kid, but every other word out of his mouth is that he doesn't think the baby is his and how apparently eager he is to get rid of her. That, on top of bringing what is probably an extremely diseased whore into his house to suck his cock is pretty fucked up. There are safer, far less idiotic ways to get the same revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love a cheating cum whore that does my friends behind my back

I am not sure the baby is mine but I have done nothing to find out. Keep Kelly dump Wendy, its an easy choice. BTW its only cheating if he does it, not if she does it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only a 5

Freaking fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wendy's real name is.....

BILL 'THE WEASEL' CLINTON! (in my best Clinton voice..) I did not have sex with that women, Ms Lewinski. All she did was suck my cock and let me cum in her mouth and on her blue dress. I repeat, having her spread her legs so I could stick my cee-gar up her cunt while I'm talking with other world leaders is NOT sex.

So suck my cock, bitches....

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Awesome

Apart from the child issue, this chapter nearly blew my mind! It just got everything a story should have, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I miss your old style

Your writing used to have so much fun in it. What happened? Accidental Nudist Cabin, Vegas, that sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Made me sick in the pit of my stomach

I read this only because I've read a few of your other stories, and I enjoyed them. Cheating spouse stories never really appealed to me and despite the disclaimer at the beginning, I decided to give it a quick read. I know, I know, I shouldn't have pressed on if I didn't like the subject matter, but I was a bit curious.

Wendy is repugnant. Period. I don't know why John gave her a second chance, or how he can even stand to look at her despite her continued infidelity. The brazenness with which she defended herself and her actions made her all the more infuriating. How anyone can redeem themselves after all that is beyond me.

His 'friends' are the reasons why hitmen exist.

Anyways, from a strictly neutral point of view, I really can't complain about the grammar or your writing style. Solid as usual.

P.S. - Just so you know, instead of down-rating the story, I thought it was only fair that I refrained from voting - after all, I read the story despite your disclaimer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wendy is a cheating slut, the daughter isn't his, no need to read further.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Hated all the characters , but the little whore

But damm fine improv writing exercise. The wife's selective muddle-headedness cc cheating & husband's tolerance of same, ruined credibility as a story. Still this was entertaining as a kind of Marital crash test carnal dummy effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ONE PAGE

Finished 1st page and story seems over,already.

The reputation of TTT is such that I am going to follow him.I just hope it leads

to something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf?!

Well it wasn't terrible but that's all 3 stars.maybe the future two will be better

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Where Did You Come Up

With all these stupid women recently?

I only kept reading this because it was you, and I wanted to see where you went with it

I'll read the second part, but am not sure I'll read much more beyond that

(and I refrained from voting, because you really don't deserve what THIS story deserves)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow...Lame.

Could you please answer a question for me? At what school for the mentally disabled did your main character meet his wife? I don't think ANY wife would have a low enough IQ to use that stupid Bill Clinton "I did not engage in sex" excuse.-BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hope there is more Kelly

cause the other two are not doing much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was great!

When he called his wife's mother and she berated him for cheating on her daughter - that was fantastic! An excellent touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
somethin' tells me.....

....that this is gonna be a wild ride!

At first Wendy seems a little dense, then methinks she protesteth too much...suggesting she knew she was cheating and did it anyway for the thrill. So, they're a LONG fucking way from making it right and I'd bet you lunch at the best restaurant in the state that she's either gonna screw up again only worse, or more of her "I never did anything else!" protestations will be proven false.......

Always a great ride, TxTT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What do you want?

Guess I am different from some; I just want to be entertained, and this story, as all TxTTales thus far, did just that. Let's move along. Btw, there are too many 'Kellys' out there; she's quite real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
They live in Washington, D.C.? Right?

So, they are a perfectly normal couple, if you get my drift...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Interesting

Not sure what to make of this. I'll wait until the finish to rate it. Thanks.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Wow

I felt the hooker character and I sort of slightly get the wife character.

I knew a woman who felt that if her man got bj's it wasn't cheating because 'that was what men do'.

This floored me. But it opened my eyes that not everyone sees things the same way. Granted, I think THIS woman is dumber than a box of rocks, but I am waiting to see what happens.

And no, I don't think that because he wasn't feeding her cum all the time that he takes ANY responsibility.

ZacharyZacharyabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant story! Some other comments say it's a bit unbelievable. Well it's a story, man! Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a Pair of Idiots

Divorce the bitch then you can fuck around with the hooker and get aids. Amen to that

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
How is it he never noticed that his wife was a moron?

If she was that dumb about bjs, it had to show in other things.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
I really like the story!

5 stars!

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago
Nice to be back Tx

I havn't read you for a while, as I have been hooked in the non human category. This is however vintage and I enjoyed it immensely! Now on to the next chapter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I will read the following chapters to see if you let Wendy learn some sense.

I doubt it, what an idiot slut.

OlingerOlingerabout 10 years ago
Great story

Great story, Wendy has to be a true blond..omg how stupid can you get?? looking forward to the next part of the series.

PS to Anonymous: you can't get aids in a fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
how

Could anyone be that stupid.

The writing was good but the storyline was just too unbelievable.

A rating of 4.72 when one of the main characters is less intelligent then my dog and as believable as a talking banana .

you have some diehard fans tx.

Will not be reading anymore in this series.

You have written so many better stories then this.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Great

I got fed up with "Loving Wives", I went searching and hit gold. This story is excellent.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Now thats writing!

Technically masterful writing, but even more so, there was poetic justice. Showing his 'non-cheating' wife the folly of her argument was priceless! Most writer on this site will allow their male characters nothing as far as fair play. The wives screw around (sometimes with permission!) but will not allow their hubbies the same freedom. You break that cuckold mold. Thank you. I don't like cheaters but fair play is fair play. Hopefully Wendy gets it now. I shall read on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best of the best

You are good!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one of the best characters ever...

damn kelly is so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm fascinated to know where this is going.

I guess that I'll just have to keep reading.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Sneaky.

You do a great parody and an elegant homage to the typical Loving Wives story, while also using a pretty funny device with Kelly to explore the moral dimensions of the genre.

Plus adding some pretty good sex and a smidge of tounge-in-cheek fantasy.

papabear555papabear555over 9 years ago
How about a permanet threesome

I have not read beyond this story in the series but I already like the little whore better than the wife. I hope to see more of her. I remember during the Clinton presidency there was discussion as to wheather a BJ was sex or not. I believe it was then and I still believe it is. So I'm old fashioned. That's not the only place where I disagree with the current culture. That, being said, I still liked the story and gave it 5* and will now start reading the subsequent chapters.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Fuck the threesome crap

Ditch the worthless Whore, and keep the honest and lovely prostitute! His wife is worthless, and he is brain dead for keeping it (yes, IT, not she,because cheaters are subhuman).

Kelly may be a prostitute, but seemingly not by choice. When a prostitute has more morals than your wife, it's time to stop being a whiny retard, and time to move on!

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Don't tell me

Wendy's maiden name is Clinton.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

"It's not my fault they all get hard. I can't help that," she snapped. "Why would you bring that up now?"

No, but it’s her fault that she didn’t push them away when they got hard.

"But their wives aren't enough for them," she said.

What is she doing talking to married men about their sex lives?

"I'm sorry. I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't have done it. I didn't think it was that big a deal, really, and I was sure you'd never find out. I figured it was just a blowjob. Not really cheating. I'd never do anything more. I'm so sorry."

FINALLY, she’s at least admitting it is wrong, though she STILL doesn’t quite get it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Humorous and good lesson.

I like how the husband is protective of the wife and at the same time wants to twach her a lesson.

Anything more than a friend, even flirting, is cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How weird, I loved it....

That fits veritable in this genre. Right know, I'm looking at a perfect storm. Your strom, can't wait to read the rest of your write..................bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read!

Your writing has a very natural feel to it and your story line is so much more intriguing than other cheating stories, which seem boring in comparison. In fact, I found myself very much interested in the non-sexual aspects of the story as well, which is strange given that I'm reading porn. Ever think about writing a novel? Thanks again for the good read.

oldpoet451oldpoet451almost 9 years ago
Great Writing

Really like the writing, really like the story so far. Reminds me of good old 'Slick Willy' and his "read my lips, I did not have sex with Monica". Right Mr. President :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy cow, now what does he do

Congrats. What a great, clever story. Five out of five. I was a little worried at the beginning. You seemed to tee it up too fast, his discovery, his certainty, her off-hand confession, the screaming, and then I couldn't tell if they were in the car or out of the car. But I stuck with it and was well rewarded. You are a very strong writer and your characters are three dimensional and interesting. Even the hooker. I thought the wife's denials it was cheating was a bit much at first but it all fits together. I look forward to future chapters. Cheers, Steve

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Still one of the best

Ok, so he didn't kill them all, he still found a way to teach the sorry cheating slut a lesson. I'm rereading this again and still find it one of the best stories ever. LOL. I guess even a die hard BTB fan can admit that sometimes you don't have to burn the bitch to get your life back. Of course everything depends upon context. She didn't plot to take his child from him. She also didn't plot to bankrupt him or kill him for the insurance money. So if he felt educating her was worth the effort I can understand where he's coming from. Still has to destroy the assholes who stole what was his of course.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Wow

This was great. I found it by accident and I'm glad I read it. Could this woman be so naïve that she thought it wasn't cheating? And how can she think her husband would stay friends with the guys she sucked off? I guess I'll find out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't bother reading further

A few blowjobs and a little sex later, everything is forgiven, and John even lies to the other cheated spouses to cover it all up, in exchange of a $12000 check for prostituting his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on

no one can be so stupid. it's not even funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love this

Yeah, not many people are that dumb but you really hit the points that need hitting. Fantastic read. Kinda reminds me of bean counter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love It

Great dialogues. Delightful humor. Fascinating character development

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
Keep it up!

Wow. This story was fantastic. As someone else said - I too found it by accident.

But man, what great writing. While the sex portions WERE VERY interesting, just the general story was very well written and was very amusing. I found myself enjoying the story for what it was... Not as if it was a sex related story on this site, but just a very all-around, entertaining story.

I can't wait to read the next part. You really are a GREAT writer, and I plan to read many of your other stories now! Keep it up!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Awesome Kelly

I like Kelly and feel pretty bad for her, I really hope John will help her, Wendy seems to have come to like her a bit too, best case scenario, she becomes a part of the family.

In the fun way I mean :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Goddamn!

Weird story but 5 fucking stars!!!

I'm intrigued, hungry for more and horny all at the same time!

A very rare 5!!!!!

Great offering!

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

you know it maby weird but me persenaly think that having someguy shoot is load down my wife trought is worse then her fucking some guy couz i would never be able to kiss my wife again with the kowing i am kissing the mouth who sucked some guy dick and yes i realize that she proberely did do it before are marriage but i dont know why i feel like that but its the way it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

good moral story, even if it was fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't know...

Unless they move out of town she still sucked his friends dicks. How's he going to deal with that?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No way!!

The wife is a flake. I would have divorced her the next day.Kelly seemed to have more of a level head than the wife. I kick the wife out and have Kelly live with him. Clean her up and get her where she can take care of herself if she wanted.

ShadowcatXShadowcatXover 7 years ago

This story has good and bad points. (Note, I just finished part 3 so this comment applies to all 3 parts, may contain spoilers, blah, blah, blah.)

Kelly is of the best characters I have read in a while. If everyone else in the story went poof and the story only focused on her, I would be good with that.

Wendy, otoh is bad. One dimensional and flat. Ditto the sister. I don't think Wendy has done anything except shop, sex, and cry in 3 chapters (no, the other thing doesn't count, I will deal with that in a moment). It would be nice if she at least had a hobby.

The over all plot is ridiculous. Including the revenge. (Both his of getting Kelly and the revenge later on.) But that is kind of okay. I knew the plot at the title.

And I realize that sounds like a lot of bad, but it really isn't. I love Kelly a lot, I like Mom, and I like the protagonist.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
That was Excellent

That was so bloody well written. You captured the emotion and dialogue perfectly. You wrote the wife's 'just a blowjob' stance as well as could be argued, despite it being an incredibly hard stance to defend (which makes sense since it's wrong, but SOMEONE had to be wrong or there would be no conflict).

Great plot. Great emotions. Great characters. The sex was incidental and that's perfectly okay. Amazing stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent! Nothing Compares!

Thankfully you ended telling us there was more to this story. First I want to commend you on the writing. For those who think there aren't any women as shallow and selfish as Wendy, I beg to differ. Wendy could be the fictitional version of a real life female named Brenda. She believed she could do anything sexual with whomever she desired. As long as she got sexual enjoyment out of it, it was fine and nothing to feel guilty about. But if another woman sought those same sexual enjoyments from Brenda's husband, while Brenda was out with other men, there would be hell to pay. And remember Brenda is a real life person, not a fictitious character. And she didn't stop at oral sex. Nothing was taboo. Men or women. Oral, vaginal, or anal. Sodomy. Gangbangs. Anything goes. She fucked over 50 men in two weeks while her husband was away at summer camp with the National Guard. Including having sex with his three brothers and two of her own. So, ask me if this story sounds like real life? Of course it does. Once again, excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Always good

Your stuff is always great. I particularly like Kelly.

I hope you're getting paid for your writing talents somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good start

This is awesome

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Thoughts

No matter what you think about blow job vis-à-vis sex, she HAD to know that doing it with guys that he knew would be humiliating for him!

"They're not strange. They're our friends," – That makes it WORSE!

I was surprised when he mentioned performing oral on Misty that he didn’t ask how she would feel about Misty giving HIM a blow job! And he should definitely get together with the other three couples and have Wendy tell their wives about the blow jobs!

Of course it wasn’t “just a blow job” when HE was getting it!

“I already told you I'm sorry." – Yes, but she hasn’t admitted that she was wrong, that it WAS sex, that it WAS cheating and it was with men that he was going to have to face. At least she’s never have to see Kelly again!

“I told them everything would end if they tried again.” – So, if they DIDN’T try anything else, they could continue getting blowjobs?

"You told every one of our friends all about us” – Again, she’s talking about them to people they know, that he’ll have to see, he’s talking to Kelly.

Even if you want to forget the other three times, two times were at the party, with her husband right there! If she wanted to suck a cock, find him and suck his.

“I knew it was wrong … Not really cheating.” – So she DID know it was wrong, and not “really” cheating is still cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is a good story. However, if you're just starting,

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!! You'll invest your time and attention for 5 chapters and he just leaves it unfinished.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
For Me this would be a complete story

But then I enjoy JPB... She really should have started back pedalling when her sister opted out. In fact, I wonder if this was a cover-up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

No, I mean no normal man would stay married to Wendy for all the cheating she did. Since the writer had them stay married he gets a 2 star at the highest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad...

Just pity the two girls don't jump into a threesome, and afterwards Kelly is hired as babysitter with benefits...

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
Just finished Ch. 01

It was sexy fun. I found it great just on it's own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lesson Learned

5 stars

MartianMan12MartianMan12over 6 years ago
Amazing!

I came for the sex and stayed for the plot and the sex. Mostly the plot though, you're a great writer. I suppose considering how good all your other stories are i shouldn't be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Am Just Wondering

John should tell Misti and the wives of Jarrod and Aaron. He should get revenge sex from them. Or maybe submit a bill to them in front of the same crowd that witnessed Wendy's infidelity and the intentional cuckolding of John by the three men.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Nice start

John should personally drive Wendy to the homes of Tom, Jarrod, and Aaron... and have her explain exactly what she did with the husbands, and what each husband did to convince her that their wives would be okay with it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Perfect...

... so far.

5-stars

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

The basic story is good but the five pages of rant was a little too much! And he never asks the question, "Who told you that blow jobs were not sex or cheating?"

After the conversation Wendy's sister, he should have realized she had poisoned Wendy's mind! So then, prodding Wendy to find out about the conversations she had with her sister and just WHAT HER SISTER HAD BEEN DOING HERSELF AND WITH WHOM!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
If we

say ok on the reconciliation, well this is a damn fun story. IF...IF he going to take her back, he should make her get her tubes tied. She's too stupid to reproduce.

Gave the story a five though. Pissed and frustrated at first I was. Laughing toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sas6446

Hey, you are as brilliant as the rest of us in figuring out what her sister did. TX knew we would get so he didn't need to insult our intelligence by writing it all out and messing up a great story. Fantastic story with a good message and a fun ending. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Was Married To A Wendy

I found out that while I was working, she was having sex with neighbors. Her explanation? It was just sex to her; nothing more than scratching an itch. I was working. I wasn't there. She wasn't taking anything from me. I didn't know anything. So I wasn't being hurt. She got horny. I wasn't there, but they were. So they got to scratch her itch. So, I told her I got horny a lot at work and she wasn't there, so I had to wait until I got home to scratch my itch. So, I just wondered out loud why I didn't get the twins I worked with to scratch my itch? She didn't take that well. So, even though I merely thought out loud, she went way too far. By the time I found out, more than 50 of my coworkers had had sex with her. She could see no wrong she had done when I divorced her. And she was pregnant by another man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why Are Husbands Made To Look Like Idiots

Betrayed husbands, write this down. If you find out or merely suspect your wife is cheating, be smart! Take pictures or video. Crucial. And, never, never, never delete texts from your wife. Every lawyer will tell you that information contained in texts and voice mails and emails can only help you in divorce court. Husbands who delete such valuable information deserve to be raped by the wife and her lawyer in court. I hope you enjoy your life as a publicly acclaimed cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UNFINISHED, BUT...

Anonymous 3-29-17 says do not waste your time reading this unfinished story, although he admits it's a good story.

It is true that only 5 of the 7 chapters contemplated in the preface were submitted, the last being well over 4 years ago. Since then, TTT has submitted at least half a dozen stories, leaving this one apparently permanently unfinished.

I do not like unfinished stories; however, I'm OK with this one. For one thing, I was forewarned by above mentioned Anonymous, so my expectation ... well, you get it.

Also the story is so interesting. I compare it to a car trip through such such interesting sights that even though the trip did not get to the intended destination, looking back it was still thought of as a success.

However, if you are looking for realism and if you want everything to make moral sense, then you may be disappointed. If you enter lala-land and think of this as exaggerated enough to be a candidate for Humor/Satire, you may enjoy it like I did.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It Is Only Blowjobs

My husband goes on business trips on a regular basis. When he gets back he brags to his coworkers about the blowjobs and sex he enjoyed on his last trip. Finally one of his coworkers got the balls to tell me. I rewarded him with a blowjob with the promise of more to come in exchange for his discretion. I wanted to cuckold my husband without him finding out. It took me almost four years, but I have succeeded in giving all eleven of his male coworkers blowjobs. And I have brought his boss in on it as well. He sees to it that my husband gets business trips more and more often. And the boss has become my sex outlet over the past two years. He wants to give me my next baby. I think that is a great idea!

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Read the whole? series.

I really HATED this story when I first started reading it because I put myself in your main characters place, but, then I kept on reading. It was a roller coaster ride of emotion. I had to read the whole series.

And to tell you the truth, Anonymous 09/23/18 is a story I'd like to hear

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20382 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories