All Comments on 'Love Spell Ch. 02'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TinkzTinkzabout 10 years ago
good stuff!

You don't play when it comes to the bloody horror! This was really good, best part was the steamy ending. Can't wait for more of Tom and Rose

citykissescitykissesabout 10 years ago
non stop action

Whew!! This was craaazy!! Exploring the thin line of reality is amazing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please write more.

Don't let the story end here. Is Ronan really dear, or does he come back, what happened to the bodies, or is Rosemary crazy and hallusinating the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Deliciously dark

The Witch told her there was darkness in her. I want to see it grow. GirlintheMoon, i want the darkness to wax within her. ( ^^Moon analogies!)

But seriously, the girl needs to look through the book of spells. I dislike Tom, he is less real to me than the other now deceased characters. Hope he is a future corpse Rosemary leaves, whose blood marks the wake of her passage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazingly good

It's official, you are now one of my favorite authors on this site. Such compelling stories, so well written. Keep em coming!

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
A nightmare ends. A dream fulfilled.

Well, it did, atleast for her.

It seems, they mixed up the spell. She did get Tom, finally.

Was this all planned by Rosemary? Her dark side.

I hope there's a Truth Spell out there, of some kind. :-)

Atleast your Love Spell did work. Some dark force is compelling me to give this a 5. :-)

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Come Back To Literotica Spell....

Yeah, that's the Spell I've cast upon you. And Beware, it's highly Potent. :-)

I'm sure there are lots of your fans here, crossing their fingers , for its success.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
2281 Followers
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Love Spell Previous Part
Love Spell Series Info