All Comments on 'A Coming to Terms'

by steve25805

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
pee on sister!

love reading pee stories, although I'm more into GS than just naughty peeing. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You naughty thing got me wet

Omfg girl you got me horny. When you wrote how you were horny and couldn't wait any longer and decided to pee...wow!!!! Loved it! Would love to have been there

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 9 years ago
Good story

Good story, Steve. Well done and keep up the good work!

tholepintholepinover 8 years ago
A beginning & End

Your tale is a well constructed essay with a beginning and end with compelling writing in the middle. I note that you start your piece as near to the end as possible - all attributes of a practiced storyteller.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
exciting and daring

What an arousing story! I wish I would have been there in that bedroom too, so that I could have witnessed her full pissing action. I would have enjoyed it and I would have rewarded her handsomely for it (if you understand what I mean, haha). Carry on with this sort of beautiful piss stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being a Christian, I can identify with this story. Yes, I am a Christian, but I too have an interest in such things. I enjoy various fantasies including peeing, which I am able to enjoy alone within the confines of my own home. and garden, although I have looked up things on the internet. I have other 'interests' as well.

How would the church react? Well 60/70 years ago anyone who was gay, would not be welcome in a church. Thankfully we have moved on from those days and now gay people are welcomed. So what about others?

I am a naturist and I enjoy being naked in the presence of others and outside when practical. I feel that naturism has a long way to go, compared to homosexuality and lesbianism which have taken great steps forward. However, I have managed to join a naturist Christian fellowship which meets regularly during the summer months. So there are opportunities to be a Christian and shared such interests.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous