All Comments on 'Daughter of the Pastor'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SkyfalconSkyfalconover 10 years ago
continue

write a couple of more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Needs a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!!

If this isn't the absolute hottest story on this site I want to read the ones that are. Unbelievably smoking hot story told really well, and then you put that teaser at the end with the missus. Damn right I want to read about that preacher's wife getting boned by that gardener. Sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of the best

it"s a lote better than most interracial stories in long time .....PLS give use more of the same kinde of story yours leann 5red MAWH xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Keep it up, want to hear what he does to the mother, daughter and mother in one day, he is a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes! A sequel!

PLEASE write part 2 - Sam with Lily. Then maybe continue. Sam could move in to the house as the "real" man, taking over both mom & daughter. Or I'm sure there are lots of horny, sex-starved wives in the neighborhood...

Keep up the good work.

furryfanfurryfanover 10 years ago
Outstanding

Very erotic telling of the deflowering of a woman/child. Good luck with the sequel which I look forward to seeing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic

loved to read story about older black man seducing young girls..experienced vs inexperienced...cannibalistic vs normal...old vs young..these things just drive me up the wall..i once date a woman who received the best sex of her young life at 18..she went on vacation to jamaica with her family and went to see a raggae concert and to make a long story short she was invited back stage by the younger bass player but somehow ended up with a much older musician in his late 40's..though she was not a virgin, nevertheless was given the best screw of her young life..i get huge erection whenever she recounts this story over and over again...keep writing ..

dantearabidantearabiover 8 years ago
impressive plot

just superb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous