All Comments on 'Romancing Mom'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
That....................

was a beautiful story - keep writing in that genre thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terrrrrrrrific

That was not only hot it was tender also. Well done

Jena121Jena121about 16 years ago
Mother & son

What a wonderful birthday gift - but I think that they both got one each - It was such a tender story - not all Mom/son stories have to be hard fucking do they? Keep writing in that genre - This is how I wrote my first Mom/son story as a loving experience - Jena121

T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6about 16 years ago
Makes A change

Indeed from some of the lurid fantasies on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...now for part 2!!!...Mom gets a HORSE!!!

Mom needs COLOR in her life...have sonny bring home a new friend to Mom to fill in her empty time...a BLACK STALLION to give her what she needs...to become a BREEDER for the BLACK MAN...to become OWNED by him...a TROPHY WIFE to the BLACK RACE..to be a BREEDING VESSEL for the NEW AMERICAN CULTURE...eliminating whitey alltogether...being the losers that whitey is...BLACK MEN know how to OWN their vessels...and white women seek out the pleasantries of being OWNED by BLACK ADONNIS's...REAL HORSEMEAT!!!..not the whitey toothpicks!!!...YOU GO GIRL!!!...XXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXOXO..;)))

Zeldas slaveZeldas slaveover 15 years ago
Nice Change - well done!

Had a few minutes so just clicked on to Literotica Incest and your story was top of the page. Glad I did!

Nice to see a believable story for a change - all of yours could easily have happened (and probably has more than once!).

Keep writing them like this and you won't go far wrong.

Many thanks,

Zeldas Slave

funny2bwfunny2bwalmost 15 years ago
One hot story..

Can't wait for the next chapter. I just can't wait for the continuation of this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT STUFF!!!

Hot, hot, hot. Need more stories like this one. Good jack off material!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
"his mother handles his cock like she's worshipping it"

A great story from a gifted writer. When he was a kid Ryan and his mom used to giggle and call it his "little pippy." Now that he's all grown up it ain't so little anymore! When they're dancing, his mother can feel his dick real hard against her body, and she loves her son's hardness. She's wild about what her boy's got jumping in his pants! Like any normal healthy lad Ryan's deeply attracted to his mother's cunt, and deeply is how he wants to drill his big prick up her mommy-twat. His mother knows her boy's hot young balls never quit, he knows it too and it makes him proud, both are aware where that hot load in his balls belongs, deep up his mother's cunt, again and again. Today more and more boys are giving into their natural urge to become real-life motherfuckers. They read about it on the net, learn from lots of their buddies how it's the most satisfying fuck there is, figure that that's their own birth canal between their mother's legs, they got a RIGHT to shove their stiff dick way up there and unload their balls up mommy's tight twat. Motherfucking is becoming a national pastime!

piperkdpiperkdover 13 years ago
well done

A great Story pity it finished as it did.

Hope you willconsider writing a sequel or two to this as this story has along run if you want to carry it on and I would love to read them.

Thanks for the great story.

kafkaeskkafkaeskover 13 years ago
Sensual but too short

I really would have loved to give it 5 stars but it was way too short. It's a nice writing style in that story but it also was kind of...cut-> next scene. The change of situations didn't always really flow into each other. But nonetheless it still was a really good read.

LAROCLAROCover 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's the way to treat your MOM, birthday or not. Love your MOM always, most of us only have one..Good Story. Thanks for the read.................LAROC

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
Impressive

Showed a lot of promise, and aside from being too short, it delivered.

greenhawk46greenhawk46about 10 years ago
good story

nice romance-hot sex-nice characters-well-written, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Perfect story! Not too short or long. Sexy with out being filthy. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

My favorite stories involve real romance between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

100% total cliche', so predictable

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Beautifully written "Love" story. This shows that this genre can be passionate, no need for oversized breasts or penises or "animal" sex.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

As for "anonymous" claiming cliche, BULLSHIT! If that is what he thinks about stories like this he should just stop reading them and go elsewhere. Won't even use his username.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. I'm in a sexual relationship with my mom for the past six months. She's 48 and l'm 27. We really need each other as it's my best experience and hers also.

We discussed several things about our relationship. She's planning to move out from home and soon divorce dad.

We want to have children together. I always cum inside her pussy hoping to get her pregnant.

I hope our plans work out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous