All Comments on 'Diapers Inc.'

by SubAmyStein

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

A great story I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful

A great story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This was an amazing story, hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It!

Like her other story posted here that I just posted comments on, Amy's adventure into forced infantilism & submissive humiliation is a super & well written erotic effort. Absolutely loved it and hope, like her other tale, that this will be the opener to a multi-chapter treatment of an very sexy theme that needs more coverage! How about some enema & shaving for Jessica to spice things up a bit more, Amy?

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeabout 8 years ago
Amazing Story!

I loved your story. One of the best! I would love it if you continued this story and went more into depth about the humiliation that the assistant feels! A girl submiting to an older lady and being put into her place is just one of the sexiest things around!

I too love being submissive and crave shame and humiliation! Wearing a diaper or pamper is one of the most shameful acts for an adult to commit. I do so on a regular basis when I serve an older man. He always makes me wet it at he beginning of the session and he himself usually pisses down the backside of my pamper making sure that is is totally sodden with warm piss! I then spend a few hours wearing this sodden pamper serving him. I love the burning shame that I feel deep in my guts!

PlayWithMyYoyoPlayWithMyYoyoabout 8 years ago
Thank you for writing

i was so happy to read this story, i'm hopeful that you'll continue this with extended chapters. Love, sue

barepussloverbarepussloverover 7 years ago
Need more!

Loved Story Line, Need More! Love Diapers, Anal Plus And Diaper Sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Like your other story, this was absolutely great. More PLEASE!

Penelope1965Penelope1965about 7 years ago
Oh my......

What a start. What is in store for this poor girl? I sense the pleasure may soon turn to anguish.

One of the best stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Diapered and Loving It

This was one great, well written, fascinating story. I really enjoyed reading it. I was captivated by it to the hilt. Thank You.

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
VERY WELL WRITTEN

AMY, YOU write a very REALISTIC STORY that I can see in my minds EYE with any doubt. PLEASE WRITE MORE LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good diaper - submission fantasy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous