All Comments on 'The Art Of Desire Ch. 04'

by dizzylia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No way in hell

There is no way in hell a married woman can successfully have a positive relationship with her husband AND her mistress, even if there is an open relationship concept in the marriage. I love the story, but someone is just bound to get hurt because of Meaghan's actions, including her. Great story though.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Walk a mile

Sensuously and sensitively written. Real characters and feelings. Nicely done.

And to the anonymous person who believes it's not possible - have you talked with anyone who's tried? I know folks who have been in open relationships and marriages and it's worked well for them. You might want to be careful when talking about things you know nothing about.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
I Agree With FiveWolves

Have you watched "Polyamory" on Showtime? While I don't know how truly "real" this reality show is, but it certainly demonstrates the possibilities (and yes, problems) with this life style.

Great story in any case, wish parts could be longer!

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Oh, wow...

i had to stop... Twice... When the page became to blurry to read... I am so invested I these two women, I am maybe afraid to keep reading.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
@anon

While it isn't easy there are more than a few people who live in poly relationships successfully.It takes work and trust,but it can work,I know polys of various sorts,some of which have lasted decades and more.

Nicely written,I love the characters,I hope they find the way.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

Sniiff! Stupid tears.... this was sooooo beautiful. I will keep my fingers crossed that Sam and Meaghan can find a way to stay together. Charles Rock's for being such a sport even though you could see Meaghan hurt him. Meaghan's honesty regarding her need for an open relationship, is what will keep Charles and Sam at her side. At least this is what i hope will happen............... in the sequel? ;-0

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
One more chapter?

If you're in a place to start writing again, a Chapter 5 would be a wonderful place to start...

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

Alfred Hitchcock would be proud. The expectation of a successful ending is just our of reach. One can only hope the plan comes to fruition. Left us hanging by our fingers staring down a dark abyss of uncertainty.

In fact, that is the only thing the reader has is hope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdizzylia@dizzylia
74 Followers
I am a wanderer, gathering things from others' experiences while adding my own, the mix becoming richer by the day. I always welcome feedback, opinions, and ideas as I strive to learn more, grow more, and discover new things about myself and those around me. I am a highly typi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES