All Comments on 'Casual Friday'

by Holden89

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TemptationKay89TemptationKay89over 10 years ago
very nice.

Very talented.

Carole_n_NiceCarole_n_Niceabout 10 years ago
Unbelievable

That is so breathtakingly erotic. what is it about a woman taking her panties down under her skirt? and the art work captures it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks

beautiful

swiftwingswiftwingalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This is a great erotic piece of art that has exhibitionism, subtlety, and atmosphere.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
It's the Tease

The tease will forever be one of the most erotic images stored from the minds eye. Simple and Well Done. This style takes a skillful person, and a soft hand.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago

Coming off, then getting off....

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Nice

Very nice! Very suggestive. What happened to make her take her panties off? Looks like she's at the office -- hers or her boss's? What happens next? Is she preparing for a tease or a date or...? Perhaps her lover has challenged her to shed them and she gladly obliged? Or, maybe, she just wants to feel a cool breeze on her puss and let the juices flow.

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
Tasty!

Have to agree with BJ here. What an enticing picture! What is to come (or cum?) to pass here shortly with this woman? Is this for a boss? A subordinate? Or just to sit around and feel naughty for awhile? To fantasize about those possibilities in the office; while getting herself charged up for the weekend? Such... intriguing possibilities! :-)

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 7 years ago
Entrance? Or exit?

She has her coat on. Could she be putting her panties back ON?

Very sexy drawing; well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars! For "Casual Friday".

Hallo Holden89!

What a wonderful idea, have Casual Friday's and scents I'm the head of my department, every Friday as I'm passing out the payroll checks, I could offer to lick each of the women to orgasm,,, Hmm Ja, ja, ich mag es, :-).

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 6 years ago
WOW!

Would Be A Nice Start to Casual Friday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My secretary does this every Friday morning in front of me as she clocks in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous