All Comments on 'Marathon Runner Ch. 02'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Just@FanJust@Fanover 10 years ago
Excellent

Well done as always. Ever I remain your greatest fan. Until next time.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
The Best...

No-one does it like you! Still 'at it' and the best in the business, for my money!

Thanks again! x

visioneervisioneerabout 10 years ago

So good to see Lucia back in the saddle doing what she does best. Hope to read many more of her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just perfect!

I'm in awe of your storytelling skills. This was just perfect. Expertly capturing this fantasy in an thoroughly enthralling way. I couldn't stop reading this story. When I finished I was desperate for more. Please keep up the outstanding work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You know my steez

Your stories are the hottest Oral sex stories ever. I really hope her skills get this guy to release another load or two in the following chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Excellent Story By Gimme _ _ _ _

Part 2 really rounded out the picture. I would have bedded Lucia with her on her back and me on top straddling her head between my legs. That way I'd be in total control and I'd let her have a serious throat fucking. I'd slip up so she could suck my balls. Then, I'd do the dirty on her face . . .I'd sit on her face and have her lick my anus . . .WHEW! I'd coach her to slip her tongue up into my rectum, in and out, in and out. Nothing gets me harder than a tongue up my ass!! I'd fuck her then switch to her mouth. Then back to her vagina then back to her mouth. Each time I'd have her lick my erection clean of her vaginal lube then I'd give her a taste of cock. Then back to her vagina then, for the final switch, I'd ejaculate over and over in her mouth. I'd have her hold it in her mouth and show me before she swallowed. That's hard to do for a girl on her back but it's possible for sure. Anyway, I enjoyed your last story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES