All Comments on 'Straight Cocksucker'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
workjerkerworkjerkerover 10 years ago
this got me hard

yeah I think a lot of middle aged guys might fit this profile. I'd like to read more about your cocksucking experiences. Did you ever worry about catching something?

michs28michs28over 10 years ago
It sounds like you were describing my desire

I am middle aged, okay, maybe a little more than middle aged and I want to suck a cock. I don't find men attractive, but I would love to suck a CD or a transsexual's cock. I haven't worked up the nerve to try it yet, besides I live in a very rural area, so it wouldn't stay a secret very long. Liked the story, now if I could only find a nice warm CD cock to suck.

WakeupwithmeWakeupwithmeover 10 years ago
Your story could be me.

I am also married with great kids and a great wife. Thanks for showing me a way. Small difference is that I would like to be fucked as well. I have no desire to fuck a guy but to suck some young guys cock and have him fuck me is high on my bucket list. Waahoooo!

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Not your ordinary cocksucking story

But an experience that will be familiar to more men than one might suspect.

A fine 5 star posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can totally relate

Describes me to a T. Still craving the next time. It has been far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanx and i know the feeling

the felling you tell is also how i feel. i'm married but i would like to try a cock for the first time in my lie but also i am scared.

life is a bitch and i love it

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
Curious

I have had the desire to suck a cock and maybe have mine sucked but the idea of kissing a guy really turns me off, I have been single for 20 years and use to get laid regular but haven't in about 10 years and I am soooo horny. I'm still looking for pussy but have this real urge to suck a dick. When I look at porn of a girl sucking dick my eyes are looking at the dick. I have looked at gay porn of guys sucking dick and it turns me off, yet I have this strong desire to suck a dick. I don't know where or how to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
been there done that

I have sucked and I have been sucked. I dont want it in my ass but I love the sensation of a cock and of his cum going down my throat. I have a loving wonderful wife and hope to have kids someday. But the natural feeling of cock is overwhelming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!

most worthy of a five star rating silkstockingslover! I love this story. my husband and i fantasize about him sucking cock. i would love to watch him take a man in to his mouth and enjoy the pleasures of the feeling, texture, strength and emotion of pleasing another man to orgasm. feel each vein, the piss tube running the length of the shaft opening to the piss slit in the uncircumcised cock head and nursing on the foreskin nipple tip as the cum drains down his throat.

oh my!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would love to try this

Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope we hear more

This was a fantastic story (and that's coming from a straight married man). Hopefully your friend will allow you to elaborate on some of those other stories he mentioned.

sterculiussterculiusover 10 years ago
I'm a straight cocksucker too!!

Having enjoyed reading your stories for a while now, I was surprised and delighted to learn that your latest one describes me almost perfectly! I too am a "straight male cocksucker" and I've been one all my adult life. My wife enjoys giving me fantastic blowjobs which I enjoy all the more knowing how wonderful it must feel to her as she sucks and deep throats my cock. She has no idea that I'm also an avid and insatiable cocksucker. Can I look forward to more stories like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like details of father and son

Like the story. Would like more details on father and son encounter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot and true

I'm laying here next to my sleeping wife reading your story and wishing I could have a cock in my mouth, filling me with cum. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
currious

What i would do to have a huge throbbing cock shoved down my throat... if only you knew!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

I'm a wife and would LOVE to see my husband suck a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Close to home

OMG..feel the same way and been wanting to try my 1st. Your story is very arousing.

bi_9491bi_9491about 10 years ago
Reminds Me Of My First and Only

Your feelings and emotions on this are exactly like mine. Years ago, TOO many years ago I had my first and only encounter sucking cock. The INSTANT I took this man's 7 inch tool in my mouth I was HOOKED. The most surprising sensation (though it shouldn't have been) was how soft and spongy the head is. Really surprising, and it makes 'deep throating' a lot easier. I haven't had an encounter since but I would do it in a heartbeat. It is every bit as exciting and arousing as any 'curious' straight man might imagine....

rfhh1959rfhh1959almost 10 years ago
Extremely hot

I can relate in so many ways

farnorthhotfarnorthhotalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I've read some of your other stories and loved them. I'm a male bi-sexual submissive.

I'm hard and wet after reading this. I loved it. I've had some experiences like this and can only say you captured it perfectly.

Thank you so much.

theothermrtheothermralmost 10 years ago
Can relate

You're comments ring so true to me. I find hard cocks so mesmerizing, they're beautiful and I love to suck them, but not interested in the guys attached to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
made me so hard

your story /experience made me so hard . Your story is my fantasy. Thank you for the erotic feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I feel it too

That's how I feel too.

I feel the urge to suck cock.

But I have no feelings for kissing or loving a man.

I just want a stiff cock down my throat.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineover 9 years ago
I need to suck COCK now

Thank you so so much Silkstockingslover. I now need COCK in my mouth so much. I know my true calling is as a COCK sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Me too!

I have only sucked cock six times. The first while on vacation visiting friends. My friend and I went into town for KrispyKreme donuts and made a stop by his babysitters apartment for a threesome quickie while the wives waited at home. It was too quick but during the fun he took my dick in his mouth. When we returned to the house, had our donuts and sent the wives to bed I asked him about his cocksucking. He said it just happened. I asked if I could just make it happen too and got on my knees. About five minutes later he tried to pull his hot throbbing cock from my mouth. I looked up and he said he was going to come. I sucked him even harder and faster then. Why did he think I was sucking his cock if not to enjoy the feeling as he blew his hot and very large load into my mouth. I sucked and swallowed until every drop was drained from his cock... Then I started and did it again. That was the second time. It was twenty years before I did it again. I have never stopped wanting but haven't had the pleasure of giving that pleasure for a long time now. Oh, one day one day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would like To try This

I love oral with my wife, I love the taste and smell of her crotch and I also like the masculine scent of my own crotch. This has got me to thinking how much I would like to try it with a guy. I especially like being on my knees pulling my wife's panties down and watching her reaction as as I look at her face and start tonguing her wet slit. This has got me to thinking about being on my knees and undoing a guys pants and putting my face in his crotch and inhaling his scent and while he talks dirty to me about how I would like more of him etc. I can picture myself licking his balls and jacking his hard dick and taking a taste of his precum as he moans and shoots his load all over.. Yes I think I could do this with another middle aged guy if given the right opportunity..Hot..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe I am ready to try this now

I have had 2 threesomes many years ago, and both times what I really wanted to do was suck my friends cock before and after, but I could not gather the courage to ask him to let me do it. I think of it often. I am rock hard after reading this story. Maybe it is time for me to renew my efforts to find a cock to suck. I would also like to have my cock sucked but have had no desire to take it in the ass. The only thing holding me back is the possibility of contracting a disease.

RickeygayboyRickeygayboyover 9 years ago
Thank you!

My mission in life; suck and swallow. I love being called a cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It is wonderful to be a cock sucker and cum bucket. For me , I did not find out until I was 48 how wonderful it was to suck a cock. As soon as I took his cock into my mouth, I knew I was going to suck cocks again again and again. The guy I sucked also fucked me that night. I had gone from never even thinking of being with a man to being a cum loving cock sucking faggot slut. This was on a Monday night and by Saturday I had sucked 16 cocks( some multiple times) and been fucked 4 times. I came to the thought that I had been gay all my life and just never knew it until that week. I have not had sex not even thought about having sex with a women since then. I love being called names like cock sucker, faggot, slut, etc.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
Love it

Loved reading this story. I'm a bi guy who adores sucking cock. I will swallow or if the guy want's to give me a facial, then i'm fine with that.

WhisporWhisporover 8 years ago
Yep!

So many of us middle-aged men can relate to the needs and desires expressed in this story.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
A cocksucker

Nothing better than being on my knees and submitting to a hard hot cock. It is hard to describe the feeling that comes over me, when I take a smooth hard cock in my mouth. But I also enjoy the taste of a woman's cunt as I lap the opening and feeling the warmth of her as she gets off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story, cocksucker

I haven't sucked as much cock as you, but I have really enjoyed the times I have. I got started kind of late in life, I'm 66 and sucked my first cock about 3 years ago.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
I understand exactly

I wasted a lot of good years struggling to define myself straight, gay, or bi before I realized I just enjoy sharing orgasms with either sex. I was also surprised the first time I sucked a cock at the taste and feel, not revolting as I expected but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious

I am 54 & have been having these thoughts so much, so scared of disease or the trouble it would cause my family if it went wrong, I have tried CL a few times but never follow thru, scared of being blackmailed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sure I will be just like you some day!

I'm an otherwise straight guy with one exception. I want to suck and deepthroat big cocks really bad. I have only sucked one fairly small cock and backed out before he came. His cock barely entered my throat, but when it did, I really liked the way it felt. I pushed it as deep as I could, but I want a lot more. The thought of taking a big stiff cock deep down my throat, and letting a guy cum in my mouth, drives me crazy. I want it so bad! I know I will end up addicted and need to suck cock constantly, so I am afraid to start.

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
My desire is your story

Have had my dick sucked by another male twice and sucked one myself once as a young boy. My wife has not wanted sex in 40 years, so I moved into porn, but I am now aged and harder getting it up with age related ED. I have sucked some dildos I bought and fucked my own ass with 4 different ones from small to very large (uncomfortable) BUT I want to get with someone that we can do our "fun" while wife at work since I'm retired - hosting or meeting. I want everything! Sucking him, swallowing down my throat. licking his ass, getting asspussy fucked whatever & all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
68 and sucking

I love to work my lips on a hard cock. Large or small I love them all - as long as they get hard. I love pussy and fucking but I am married and at 68, not a whole lot of gals are interested in playing with an older male. Guys on the other hand are less concerned about age. I have some regular friends that I enjoy but new, clean friends are always welcome. In my mind, a whole more men are bi than we know - just difficult to make the connection.

Bibiker067Bibiker067about 8 years ago
Wow!

I know I would love to suck a cock, without hesitation, mmmm. I'm 68 and married. If opportunity was offered and it was safe, his cock would be in my mouth. This story got me so hard. Tired of fantasizing, I want a cock so bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
IM A BISEXUAL COCKSUCKER AND LOVING IT.

I was always curious.i lived on long island and took the bus home. A guy motioned to me and sucked my cock in someones dricveway. it tasted great. that was like 10 years ago. i have a wonderful sole mate, woman but ive been through so many meetings. i cross dressed for 6 omnths and loved it. i wish i could find someone in pa. to suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this stoked my curiosity

I'm going on craigslist now to look for cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Natural Story-Teller

You really are quite good at this, I must say. I have only read the ones so far about men getting their first taste of cock, because it reminds me of when that happened to me. Eventually, I will move into your other kinks. Anyway, thanks for getting my heart pumping harder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cocksucker

I am so enthralled by sucking cock, I met a man the day after my first wedding id just fucked my new bride for the 4 th time band needed a 'fix'...I was lucky, I got two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am a straight cocksucker

Was fucked once and loved it; but prefer having a cock in my mouth. It seems so much more personal; and submissive. want to look up into the eyes of the man that is using my mouth for his pleasure. want to see the look of superiority in his eyes. See and hear his contempt as tells me what to do and calls me names. but most of all I love the feel of his cock in my mouth or my tongue on his skin as I lick him all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love sucking cock

I love sucking cock and tasting and swallowing cum. I still don't have tons of experience but I have met a TS. I love sucking her hot cock and she fucks me, too, which feels amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
straight cocksucker

at the moment I too am just curious

and would love to go to a Hotel room and be called a cocksucker

Great Story I loved all of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
straight wants to suck a cock

I am married and havent sucked a cock for 30 years. I want to feel the head hitting deep in my throat one more time

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
So many married cocksuckers

The comments are as much fun to read as the story. Astonishing to see how many married guys suck cock or want to suck cock. It's great not to be alone. In fantasy I am definitely a straight cocksucker, although i fantasize about taking cock up my ass too. The act of submission is as much of a turn on as the actual sex, and the more degrading the fantasy the hotter it is. I fantasize about a bunch of guys (especially black men) using my face as a bukakke target with a torrent of verbal abuse along with the cum. Would love to see a sequel involving the father and son, since that is also a favorite fantasy, especially where the son is the top. Keep up the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
'Straight' cocksuckers

For many years I deluded myself that I was straight... but eventually told myself I couldn't be straight ( entirely that is ) ... and yes I still loved to fuck women , but always craved a cock to suck .. I led this double life for many years and my wife was non the wiser .. eventually told her and she to my surprise , she said she always knew !!... after that I was given permission to have a boyfriend ( as long as we were discreet - which we still are , only meeting in towns away from ours )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sucked my First Cock at a "Gloryhole"

Oh it was the feeling of putting that throbbing shaft of male Hardness into ones Mouth that just sent Thrills of joy into ones body. That feeling of doing something that you know is so bad but feels so good that you just can't get enough of huh ? . Having that mans penis thrusting in and out of your mouth through the "Gloryhole" it just utterly gets your cock rock hard. You just cannot imagine what putting another glistening shaft of male hardness into your mouth. Bobbing up and down on another mans penis is awesome so why couldn't any of the many women who have sucked on my cock. Now why couldn't they savor the penis like a man for one only could only guess only a true man would know what a real wants not a woman. Hearing that mans moaning and groaning through the "Gloryhole" walls could only signify one thing that a man truly knows how to please another man for oneself has a penis. As having sucked another mans cock through the "Gloryhole" that brought the greatest joys to oneself. Oneself would like to suck off another mans cock who is "STD" and A.I.D.S free and be a cum eating male "Slut" that is what oneself would like but oneself is not gay though just wants to suck a mans cock off and eat/swallow his jizz/cum hungrily down ones throat .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Straight male cock sucker

I would do this with my wife watching and encouraging me to suck a cock...

I want to taste cum in my mouth and maybe my ass full of cock.

I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
experienced cocksucker

I started sucking cock in my fiftys, always wanted to try sucking but never had the chance until one day in a park ran into i young man in the bath room jacking i just asked if he wanted me to suck it and he said yes, I have been sucking since that day.

2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cock Lover Forever

I admitt to myself daily as I stand in front of the mirror that I have become a faggot cock lover for men I am 58 and began sucking cock at 14 I have sucked and swallowed many different cocks, young and old, black and white, I can not stay hard to fuck the wife for over 3 years now yet I am throbbing hard and shoot a cum load when sucking men. Larry in Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A late start, making up for lost time

I am also a married SCS and had my first encounter with a divorced guy I met on Craigslist. His cock was really thick and probably 8” long and when I finally nerved up enough to suck it, submissively kneeling between his legs and pumping my lips up and down, swirling my tongue around the head, I was so happy. Sucking him made my cock so fucking hard and as he started cumming In my mouth, I barely stroked my shaft a couple of times an started cumming too. I am addicted to that exquisite feel of my mouth being stretched by a thick cock and the hotness of cum spurting across my lips. Have gotten together with him a few more times but I could suck his cock every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Related to the story

I have come to realize I too am a straight cocksucker as I am not attracted to men but am attracted to dick. My journey started around 40 yrs old. I had been interested in wearing panties since I was young and first touched my mom's and sisters lingerie. I was between girlfriends and was bored and playing in chat rooms. I found one that was called forced feminization. I went in as a panty wearing submissive. There were Dominant guys in there that would occasionally want to private message. I started to play the part of a submissive sissy cocksucker in those chats, but had not seriously considered actually sucking a real cock, but realized I was apparently doing a good job as a cyber cocksucker. Then one day a new Dominant male pm'd me. We played the part of him a big cocked Dominant male and me his submissive pantied cocksucker. After we had played he stuck around to chat with me, asking me about myself, where I was from (he and I turned out to be thousands of miles away from each other). Then he asked if I had ever sucked cock in real life and he seemed surprised by my answer that I hadn't. Then he said something that planted the seed that eventually lead me to be on my knees in front of real cock he said "don't worry, you will! There is nothing like the first time you have the tip of another man's cock touch your lips and tongue, the soft spongy feeling is something you will never forget!" It took a couple years from that conversation, but the seed of curiosity he planted slowly grew until I finally found myself in panties, garters and hose, on my knees in a Houston Hotel room while I was there for work with a Dominant I had met online, with him telling me to put and keep my hands behind my back and only to use my mouth on his cock. The first time I leaned forward and felt the soft spongy tip of his cock touch my lips and tongue, my mind shot back to the chat that had led me on the path. And the Dominant from a couple years before was right, you will never forget that first feeling of your mouth on the soft, spongy head of another man's cock. As I am writing this tonight, I can still almost feel the tip of that cock in my mouth. Since that first time, I liked the excitement of the experience and the feeling of a cock in my mouth seemed natural. But I think I still struggled with the fact that I was not gay, and was not attracted to men, so even though I did suck more cock after that first one, I still was not sure I wanted to do it again, that is until the horny feelings built up again to the point where I thought, well, maybe I will try again. After about 5 more cocks, I stopped fighting it, and just realized I liked being a cocksucker on occasion, and seek it out when I need my fix. Keep up the good work with the stories!!

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uabout 6 years ago
Born to Suck

i started dressing up in my moms things very young dreaming of cock. Fantasizing an older man caught me and used my mouth for his pleasure. I was always too afraid to get caught dressed or let any-one know I wanted cock. But I couldn't stop thinking of cock and one day I met a guy in a park. As soon as I had his cock in my mouth I knew I was born to suck cock. Since then I've sucked many cocks. I love it. And I also love Dom , manly , dirty talking , name calling men. Such a turn on to be a man's little sissy, slut, cocksucker. My big dream now is to have my wife watching me be some guys fucktoy, sissy. I wouldn't care if he fucked her too. Love to chat . I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Love this

I have read this story numerous times and keep coming back for more. It is a story that I can relate to as a straight cocksucker myself. I'm sure this won't be the last time a read this story and many others by silkstockingslover my favorite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasy Come True

Your story heightened my desire for a young gay guy I know. He worked at a local store and I would go in often just to see him. Just before he left his job the store, I made sure to say hello to him and we often flirted with each other. All I can think of now is finding him and living out my fantasy to suck him dry. Thanks for sharing this hot turn on - you inspired me!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Back again

This is one of my favorite stories because it is so close to how I feel about being a straight cocksucker myself. I sucked my first cock about two years ago and have sucked 8 cocks since then one of those I have sucked 3 times and it is almost the same story as straightbutcurious. I met him on Cl and went to his hotel room walked in and was dark. I sucked his cock then gave him my phone number and told him to text me next time he was in town and needed me. We have repeated this two more times and hopefully will many more times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love it

I can relate to your story. I have always been curious about having a nice hard cock in my mouth. I love women, but the thought of having a nice cock to suck arouses me. When I jerk-off, I fantasize about sucking cock that makes me explode. Thanks for the story, and giving me the motivation to seek out my first cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Me too

Thank you for the expliation of who i am as well.

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948over 4 years ago
Love it

I’ve read this story several times it really gets me excited every time, I would love this happen to me. Having a FWB would be great. It’s been a long time since I sucked a cock, I remember it very well mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This story is so amazing and it seems as you have struck a nerve with many of your readers.

I too am a straight cocksucker. I am married and absolutely Love my wife but, the pull of cock is sometimes overwhelming.

I can't stand the thought of kissing a man but taking his hard cock into my mouth and sucking, kissing and licking his throbbing cock and balls until he comes is so wonderful.

Over many years and seen and held dozens of hard cocks - big and small, long and skinny, short and fat, big heads and slim heads. They are all beautiful and once I see one, the urge is so strong to take it into my mouth. I have cum countless times just sucking on some strangers cock

Yes, I am a straight cocksucker and love to feel them pulsing as they reach their wonderful orgasm.

I recently had an older gentleman's cock and balls in my mouth. He seemed as if he was embarrassed to be in the AVS but once I took his cock into my mouth, all he could do was moan and rub my hair as I made love to his cock and balls. When he came, it was like a fountain flowing out of his pisshole and soooo sweet. I would love to see him again sometime in the future - his cock was delicious

Thank you again for this story and it is great to know we are not alone in our cravings.

SameJaySameJayover 4 years ago
Count me in

Damn, you really hit deep on this. Sounds like my own start on this same journey. Not nearly as far along but so willing to eagerly continue!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

I have read this story several times and it is still a very hot story. It describes my situation pretty close. I am a straight cocksucker also, but not as experienced as the cocksucker in the story. I have sucked several and loved it although I don't do anything else with men. I still like women and love pussy, I just like to suck cock occasionally.

sakall2009sakall2009about 4 years ago
I really connect with this

The more I read stories written by "straight cocksuckers", the more I realise how remarkably similar we are. There are parts of this that are spookily similar to my experience.

"'I was about to suck a cock' I thought to myself as he reached me. Without a word spoken, just suddenly knowing my role, my proper place, I lowered myself onto my knees...I was ready to worship his cock."

That recognition of being in my proper place, of finally recognising that I was a cocksucker was incredibly powerful for me.

nyslaveboynyslaveboyabout 4 years ago
This is me

I started getting the urge in high school but didn't act on it until 20yrs later. now i suck cock on the regular.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Married cocksucker

I am also craving to suck cock all the time, wish I could find a regular to feed me in the Boston area. jjc2golf@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is me

I lam a proud straight cocksucker!! I've probably sucked 70-80...

I've sucked fromTwitter, Craigslist, an adult theater, an adult store, adultfiendfinder....

I'm cocksuckingcumdumpster5@gmail.com located in Pittsburgh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How do I find a cock to suck? I'm in Cleveland.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been married 27 years now. I sucked a cock for the 1st time 15 years ago. I put an ad in CL looking for another married guy with no reciprocation needed. I have sucked off a total of five different guys. But one guy I have sucked off over 2 thousand times. He is exactly 7 1/8 inches. His wife doesn't like to suck cock and so I do the chore for her. I have never kissed him nor want too. All I care about is his cock and swallowing his cum. I most always kneel before him, which is the way we both like it. He is somewhat of a sex addict and fucks his wife most every day. I still have sex with my wife 5-6 times a month with her going down on me most times. And I also love to eat her pussy. Neither one of our wives has any inclination of what I do to him. We are actually all friends now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Background is about 13 I had guys make me second three different times and I felt dirty and a shame yep I got into my fifties I got a guy suck this cock and really like that and he never gave me any come if I can get myself back into shape I want to go out and find some guys and suck their cocks and hopefully I can get some c** in my mouth

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

It’s so true what he wrote that males know what we want in BJs, suck one and your on the team!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've loved cock ever since the neighbor boy taught me to suck his, now, married for 39 years, I've played in ABS's, porn theaters, park bathrooms, CL/DL ads, absolutely thrilling to find new cocks to pleasure but it has always been mutual. Yesterday, I answered a CL ad (guys are creatively wording ads looking for "woodworkers" LOL!) He only wanted to be sucked. Well, I was SO horny, I responded. Sadly, he said I lived too far from him, odd, I thought, I was only 6 miles from one of the towns he mentioned. Oh, well, I began going through my old emails and came across a hot prospect. Messaged him and, surprise, he was available! He arrived and all I could think about was swallowing his creamy treat! We watched gay orgy porn and sucked each others cocks and nipples but when he got closer to cumming, my little clitty just went limp and I was caught in the fantasy of just being a cocksucker! I slurped and suctioned and bobbed up and down on that 7" shaft like a whore, saliva lubing it, precum flowing and thrilling me, he tried to stop me at one point so I slowed down but soon was right back at it! Within a couple minutes, he asked if I was gonna swallow it, I moaned mmm hmmm and all of a sudden the cum tube in his cock swelled up thick and I could feel cum pulsing through it! His cockhead was at the back of my mouth so rather than taste the cum immediately, it pumped right into my tummy! I sucked til he was done then kissed and licked the tip clean, sliding my lips up and down the shaft while moaning "ohhhh how I love hot cock" and "mmmm......cum" it was really erotic! Now I am afraid I am becoming more interested in just sucking with no reciprocation but that is not likely, as I have a beautiful 6" cut cock that men go crazy for when they see it! They also can't resist my well stretched ass, shaved smooth and enema clean, just in case!

Run4fun2Run4fun2over 2 years ago

Fantastic story, again! I've only stroked other men thinking its safer. Ive been married to a nice gal for 28 years but I would very much like to suck a nice, healthy man one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like all responses on here, love to suck cock and swallow. It’s been a while, but still craving cock. Would love some married cock in NE IL/SE WI. markj269@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

looking for a new regular to suck off in 2022

West TN eatatjojozz@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story describes me too. I was curious and sucked my best friend cock when i was 19. His cock was big and thick with a big mushroom head. I realized at that moment i enjoyed being submissive to his cock without kissing or anything else. We continued this for many years. I always felt ashamed afterwards but i was anxious for the next time when i would have his cock shoved in my mouth. I started wearing panties and watching sissy hypno. I am a gamer and i started playing xbox one wrestling games dressed as femguys or cds and players loved beating me up. I loved being dominated like that. Check out WWE 2K22.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish more wives would suggest their husbands try sucking a cock. If my wife was to even hint at it, I would take her up on it...wish more women had the desire to see their husbands suck and swallow, especially mine!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

492. I guess I didn’t know that there were so many men who loved to suck cock, but your stories that supposedly relate somewhat true tales really bring out the cocksucker comments. Not for me and I’m glad your cocksucker stories are well written, but short.

biazmbiazmabout 1 year ago

I feel so much exactly like this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your story is a disc riot ion of what happened to me at 41! My wife had slowed down on sex, I was Horney, and I convinced myself I should suck just one dick to see what it was like! After I did I loved it! I felt guilty but I couldn’t seem to stop! I started by sucking my first dick at a glory hole. I promised myself I’d never do it again but three weeks later I was back at that same glory hole sucking a young guys dick! It’s been 15 years now since I started and have progressed to sucking dicks of friends who can keep the secret and getting butt fucked! I love my wife but she can’t give me dick so I use that as my excuse for being a straight cock sucker like you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would enjoy doing this, I feel the same about myself. I love sucking cock but don't want care how a man looks as I have no desire for the male body except for the cock.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Thank you, I'm him but African American...now I know what I am! Wishing for stories of straight married Black Men, who are fathers, business owners and all, but enjoy kneeling for other daddy type guys who need to suck the cum out of another man's Dick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50732 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES