All Comments on 'Dad's Valentine's Day Surprise'

by greatgal181

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story. Very touching.

I cannot believe no one else has commented on this one.

Enticing_VixenEnticing_Vixenover 17 years ago
Well writen piece.

A very touching piece of work. I adored how beautifully you captured the love a daughter has for her grieving father. But I must say that I slightly disappointed. In my own personal opinion, the story would be even better if you could have expended on how the two would cope with the different aspect of their relationship. Granted the way you wrote it left the readers' imagination wander as to what would happen between the two. I just feel that if you had expanded on what would natually happen after the dinner then you would not have left any doubt in the reader's minds that the father truely did not have any problems with having his daughter as a lover, as well as a substitute for his late wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
very nice

very nice story i really enjoyed this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

I would have liked to rate this story at a 90 or 95 rather than a 100 but that's not a possibility. I think this story was well written and full of love and tenderness. It's a welcome change from many of the stories found here. In my opinion, the story is too short. The characters should have been drawn out and developed a little more. The mother's feelings should have been better defined. Did she really want the daughter to take over as the father's lover? Now that would have made a truly wonderful story! All in all a well written story and you should continue to write. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dad gift

you made me cry it was the most buetiful thing i ever read THANK YOU for letting us read it.

LoveBlossomingLoveBlossomingover 12 years ago
More??

More? Please :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful just wonderful story!

One of the very best stories in the incest section that this reader has ever read. So wonderful in it's wording, I was so deeply touched how the daughter wanted her Daddy so bad that she was willing to let him take her virginity, and to become his passed-on wife for the rest of her life. I am so lucky that I still have my Mom and Dad and that they loved me so much. Thank you for writing a great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love

I recently lost my mother. As a clone of her, my dad once asked me to help him out. He said he ached so much for her. I refused but after reading this heart wrenching and erotic story, I might just reconsider my answer. Thank you for writing it.

Janet57Janet57over 9 years ago
Very well told story

The Story Is Well Written. When I started reading it what a beautiful daughter to take the place of her mother ( Well Told Story)! Although I Can only give one Star it's worth 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
impergnated

did dad get his daughter impregnated ? yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beautiful

What a touching story, the love of a daughter for her father is only second best to the love of his wife. Incest is frowned on by society but between two consenting adults, what does it matter that they are father and daughter

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Beautifully Done!

What a wonderful daughter you are.....Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous