All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 11'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story, but...

I'd love to read a lot more about Hank fucking his sister Kelly and Hank's brother Lucas fucking their mother. Hank's an all-around family fucker, he's sampled three of the family cunts, his mom's, his sis's, now his cousin's. Maybe Lucas reserves his hard young cock and the creamy semen in his hot young balls for his mother's twat alone? Inquiring perverts want to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
" slowly drew his big dick from his aunt's cock." ?????????????

Too many errors like the above to enjoy reading this story. But I'm sure the wankers will really love the story.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

It was hot but nowhere near as hot as previous chapters. It was too repetitive this time. There really wasn't any thought put into this chapter. Sorry, SS. That's what I think.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

2nd Anonymous - - hey, I made a mistake, sorry. Sometimes it happens, you know. Maybe I'll re-sub just to get rid of that but if you want to list the "many errors" you found that would be helpful.

Sex4Lf - - sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as previous episodes but they can't all be golden! I thought the multiple ATM from one sister to another worked but each to their own.

1st Anonymous - - Hank's had his mom, sister and aunt, not cousin, but glad you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Thanks! We want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

keep the stories coming . You are doing just fine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more!

the title says it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent wanking material

This reads just like a porn scene but with more variety than the average porn foursome. I spewed more jizz over the 3 or 4 reads getting through this story than these young studs sprayed all over both slut moms. I really like how willing and eager the moms are and how cocky the dudes are with their fist bumps and the way they put their moms where they want them like young alpha males. Keep this hot series going. Can't wait for the hot orgy to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

PLEASE tell me this isn't the last one!! I NEED MORE!!!

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
I would join the chorus

I'd ask for MORE 5 star stories from this author except for the fact that I have just now discovered his work and have hours of stimulating reading ahead of me.

But on second thought, and in anticipation of the day I've finished the list already posted, I guess I had better join the crowd and urge SirSinn to keep right on posting more of his beautifully pornographic cock-raising, pussy wetting tales.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I loved the multiple atm the sisters did in this one. Did she give the dad a sleeping pill as I don't know how someone could sleep through all that without being drugged!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From a 60 year old mom

What is written in these stories is fiction while my story is true. My husband and I divorced 10 years ago, but we still have a good relationship, as I have with my three sons. It actually started shortly after the divorce when they came over to comfort me, but I never knew it would end like it did. Started innocent enough, but after a while it went further and further and before I know it, was kissing them more than a mother should do. Suddenly I found myself laying on the sofa with my youngest son licking my soaking wet pussy and my other two sons taking turns ramming their good sized cocks down my throat. My youngest asked if he could fuck me, go ahead I said, ram that cock home. It went on for over an hour, we fucked in every way you can think of and the language only got dirtier as we went on. I even told them to treat me like a slut and cum all over me if they wanted to. My youngest seems to be the dirtiest of them, must be because he have the biggest cock. He wanted to fuck my tits while his brothers could fuck my mouth. His cock came out from between my tits and hit me under the chin on every upstroke. I did the best I could to lick every cock that passed my mouth and then he asked his brother if they were close. Yes we are they said so let us come together. My youngest came first, he rammed his cock as hard as he could and the head laid on the tip of my tongue when the first blast came. It was a long rope of cum stretching from my mouth and over my nose all the way up to forehead. Then he went wild, moved further up and sat across my chest and pointed his cock right at my face and shot another blast that hit me right between the eyes and over my nose and both chins. I got up on my elbows and open my mouth and stuck out my tongue ar far as I could and that was all it took for my other two sons. All of a sudden I found myself in a crossfire of cum, it flew everywhere, in my mouth, on my tongue and all over my face. One blast even hit my in one of my ears. I looked at myself in the mirror afterwards and I could not believe it. I was completely covered and was running down over my tits as well. Next time I want a few loads in my pussy as well and I think I will get it too. All the best from the happiest divorced mom in Portland Oregon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3544 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES