All Comments on 'Prank Call'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total load of fucking rubbish by A Wanker

Carp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.

Ever heard of quotation marks for dialog?

I bet all the usual mindless drones won't care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Stuff

Nice story, easy to follow, lovely twist. For those who don't know, this is the standard format for a tale told as one half of a phone call.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
And for those who DO know the standard format for a tale told as one half of a phone call, this was done horribly.

"For those who don't know, this is the standard format for a tale told as one half of a phone call."

I couldn't nail it down: Were you being sarcastic? Condescending? Or are you just that much of a moron?

Dumbass, it's obviously half a phone call. That isn't the issue. The issue is that even when attempting that gimmick, you CAN use quotation marks. No, let me clarify that sentence, because as it's written, a particularly idiotic moron might interpret it to mean that quotation marks are optional. They're not optional. They're required. When you've got dialog, even internal dialog, you're required to identify the dialog. The simplest way is to use quotations. This isn't some fancy new fad, either. It's standard editing. For internal dialog, an author might write in italics. This is also a standard technique. Or instead of using double quotations "Like this," you can drop one of them 'Like this.'

Have I insulted your all too tiny intelligence by explaining this to you in such detail? I certainly hope you believe so, but sadly, I think you might be too stupid to realize that was my intent.

For anyone else who thinks that this story doesn't suck dogs balls, read my third paragraph again.

TyzmartarTyzmartarabout 10 years ago
Hey, haters.

The entire thing was dialogue, it was said from the beginning. It was from one side of the telephone. The story was different, I would have never thought of anything like it. I enjoyed something new for a change.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

Hi guys, thanks for the honest feedback.

I admit this story was a bit of an experiment, style-wise. And, at least according to the current story rating, it mostly failed. No problem with that, to each their own. Seems some of you liked it at least.

I just hope you didn't vote low because of a technicality like missing quotes. If you ever tried submitting a story here, you'll know each story goes through a check and you'll also know they're quite the sticklers for punctuation, amongst other things. Yes, I had stories rejected for that reason as well. I'll keep with the page owners' decision that this style is OK, at least for now. Of course, I can easily wrap each paragraph in quotes, but do you really think that would help the story?

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Quotations, really?

Yes, to be honest, the punctuation should have been used. As written, preferably the single marks. On the other hand, these pretentious asses complaining about the story and the other commentors are just that: Asses. I have a minor in English, but you numbnuts who seem to delight in insulting others' intelligence, don't seem to have enough of your own to grasp that this is an erotic website. Or if we prefer to strip away the window dressing, it's a porn story dumbass! It has been cleared by an editor, so where's your complaints against them. And it was never meant to be Shakespeare, Hawthorne, or Tolstoy. Repeat, it's a porn story dumbass! Is the story good, is it hot, and is it devoid enough of misspells and grammatical errors to not completely turn you off. It doesn't have to be written by an English Lit professor, just not made to look like a 4th grader. And by the way, methinks thou doth protest far too much about sucking dog balls. Perhaps thou doth speak from ample experience insuch explicit endeavours. Good job Jessica, and don't listen to these trolls. Just write to the best of your abilities and keep 'em hot.

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Exciting

Thank you for a new way of doing a conversation while getting off

dream_spiritdream_spiritover 6 years ago
Cute Story!

It was an amusing read while I was sitting out a rainy afternoon.

I discovered it so late that I'm not sure this location gets checked anymore, and I tried to just mention it along with some other comments on your homepage. But I can't tell if the "contact" function there is working for me. At least nothing shows up on my homepage or PM messaging center.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor
thank you

dream_spirit> I get notifications for comments in all my stories when I log in, including older ones.

I don't know if the "contact" function works either. It's supposed to send an email to me, but I haven't received anything.

Thank you for your comment.

dream_spiritdream_spiritover 6 years ago
I had included some comments regarding ‘Favorites’

......that unfortunately don't really don’t belong here.

Jessica, Would you consider temporarily enabling the your full PM function (“settings and options”), so that I could leave the comments there? You could turn it off again, or limit it to a ‘friends list’ afterwards.

Well, this is drifting into a highjacking of the actual purpose of this page. If you don’t want readers distracted by this, I hope the moderators will concur and delete this post. Thanks

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years agoAuthor

dream_spirit> I'm not sure what PM function you mean, I seem to have everything enabled (though that direct feedback doesn't seem to be working..).

But I've included my email in my profile page. You can use that to talk to me directly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My Sister Made Up Stuff About Her And Me

I found out belatedly that my older sister was making up stories about the two of us having sex. But what she was really doing was setting me up with several of her friends and classmates...and even a couple of the younger married women in our neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best of your stories that I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome awesome story. You really excel in these sister on sister stories. I see it's been a while, but I hope you have more in the queue. Five.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Very very cute and creative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
650 Followers
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...