All Comments on 'Exam Room Release'

by Alex_Erotic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Procedure of choice

I've never had a fertility test, but if I did that would definitely be my choice.. Your story was short and sweet. But how long do you need to describe a procedure. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Two excellent stories in one day - wow. Loved them both, well done.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
That Was Great*****

Thanks for sharing. Now for a smoke. (lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Viral

You hit a nerve with lots of us, I bet with that very, very hot story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks a lot.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Terrific

Well done. Whenever I went through this experience, I got an old dog eared copy of Playboy magazine and when you came out of the room with your little cup of potion all the nurses giggled and rolled their eyes. I decided those nurses paid the urologist to be able to work for him !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow! I need to find this clinic. Very well written; thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

And I know just what nurse I'd want to be stroking me. At my ******ologist one of the nurses is some distant kin of mine, but she's really hot, older than me, and she's got this beautiful smile with these gorgeous lips. About B-cup breasts that are really firm. I've noticed that she's never wearing a bra when I've been there. She caught me with an erection once. I was undressed in the exam room just in my boxers thinking of her with a stiffy when she walked in with some files to put on his (Dr.) desk. My dick escaped through the fly of my shorts and she stopped, looked at it, smiled and told me the Dr. would be in soon. I think every guy thinks about a nurse jacking him off, but Sherrie is not only my nurse, but my relative and that just makes me crazy. I need more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmmm

Marvellous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Many years ago I worked as a nurse. One night when I was on night shift, a young man who'd had a motorcycle accident and had one leg and both arms in plaster asked me if I could help with his bottle because he needed to pee. I opened up his pyjamas and popped his penis into the bottle. When he'd finished I got some tissue to dry him and could feel him getting hard. It wasn't long before he had a raging erection and was asking me to give him relief. Feeling naughty I opened my uniform and lifted my breasts out of my bra so that he could see my hard nipples. It wasn't long before he shot a huge load. I cleaned him up and told him that he had made me wet. I put one leg on the bed and pulled my knickers aside while I rubbed my hairy clit to orgasm. He was in for eight weeks altogether and I emptied his balls for him every night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous